Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 07:31:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227907 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  Nugnr fans want Axl to bite the dust !
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Nugnr fans want Axl to bite the dust !  (Read 7277 times)
Warren
« on: May 10, 2005, 01:20:35 AM »

If the people supporting nugnr on this forum were true Axl's fans, wouldn't have they realized since a long time that the new band doesn't work, and what happened in 2002 would happen again if nugnr started a tour or released an album ?
It would be such a ridiculous flop that it would probably mean the end of Axl's career as a singer.

I'm a GN'R fan since 1990 and I thought the people who are supporting nugnr were Axl's fans. I don't see it like that anymore... These guys must be Stinson's or Finck's fans ! Because they would drive Axl to a total failure if he listened to them.
That's why I feel as a greater Axl's fan than many people who are constantly posting "Axl I love you" and despising a reunion.

Nevertheless, a reunion is the ONLY way (if you think that an album would bring more people to the concerts, you are fooling yourself) to bring Guns N'Roses back to life. People would attend the concerts and a new album with Slash, Duff and Izzy would not only be welcome by everybody, it would be a great EVENT. Except if you are a Stinson's or Finck's fan, of course.

Regards,

PS : Remember that Duff said (not a long time ago) that if Axl called him, he would always be there for him 'cause Axl will always be his brother.
rainX
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2005, 01:36:23 AM »

you are ridiculous.

go jerk off to pictures of slash and dream of your reunion while this i'm sure gets moved to dead horse.

and yeah, i guess i'm fooling myself in thinking that one of the greatest records of all time might bring some more people to the shows.
Warren
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2005, 01:43:15 AM »

Grow up.

Axl and Slash will always be the core of Guns N'Roses.

"One of the greatest records of all time"...With Oh My God and Silkworms and I.R.S. and Beduins on it ? hihi
« Last Edit: May 10, 2005, 01:51:10 AM by Pepe Da Rosa » Logged
*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2005, 02:01:51 AM »

The new band have yet to prove themeselves as a whole recording wise, I don't think it's fair on the old band to have their name stolen from them though afterall there are no guns left and only one rose.

smoking Izzy? smoking

Quote from: MCT
Quote from: D
how much difference is there in GMT to easter time?

Let me think here........is easter time anything like Christmas time?.........
ClintroN
The board won't let me use a longer name than this!
Legend

Gimme some fuckin' Democracy

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2005, 02:09:05 AM »

Grow up.

Axl and Slash will always be the core of Guns N'Roses.

"One of the greatest records of all time"...With Oh My God and Silkworms and I.R.S. and Beduins on it ? hihi

Roll Eyes

Roll Eyes
Pepe Da Rosa eats his own shit

and likes it!

www.myspace.com/killmondays

GNR - Brizvegas - AUSTRALIA
June -19th 
         -20th, 2007
jimmythegent
Legend

Live!! From Burning Hills, Wellington...

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2005, 02:18:07 AM »

Its an interesting perspective put forth, havent really thought of it that way

To me its an Axl project or experiment if you will - it remains to be seen how successful commercially it is. I could care less how much it sells, all I am hoping for is a brilliant piece of art. Im afraid nothing other than sheer brilliance will suffice because thats the standard that has been set by GNR in the past and this is further magnified given the ridiculous amount of time we've waited.

If GN'R were to reform with Slash, Izzy and Duff   drool(not too concerned about which drummer ,hell perhaps neither Sorum nor Adler, but someone new?) it would be a huge commercial success no doubt and with Izzy back on board we'd be assured of quality songs as well.

"Dive in and find the monkey!"
HK-47
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2005, 03:07:49 AM »

Pipi Da Reamer. True Story.
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2005, 03:09:23 AM »

The new band have yet to prove themeselves as a whole recording wise, I don't think it's fair on the old band to have their name stolen from them though afterall there are no guns left and only one rose.

smoking Izzy? smoking

I totally agree. But it still hurts my heart when I associate in my mind these guys and the name "Guns N' Roses". There is something wrong. When I watch my Paris'92 video concert or Wembley'92 Freddy Mercury's concert, THAT was Guns N' Roses. I have no problem with current bandmembers, they are not to blame, they have had an opportunity to be hired and payed a lot of money by a genius (but crazy) Rockstar (Axl) and become famous, ok nobody would have rejected the offer, it's easy money. But to a certain extent, I will never forgive Axl. In his mind all is black or all is white. After a decade, the guy is still not able to "forgive" anything to anybody. It's too much. And it's not fair toward fans. Axl claimed several times that "[He] knows the truth", right, but he never convinced me when he tried to explain it. I laught my mind when I read once "they [the former bandmembers] wanted to kill me" (was it the RS interview? or the classic-rock one? I don't remember), I was embarassed for Axl, I call that paranoia. That's what it is. I know Slash and Duff do have their own part of responsability, ok, but come on they are not the devil. They are human beeings...aren't they?
I prefer to stop there, but...ok I stop now. I support Axl, I will buy CD when it comes out, I do think Axl was, is and will be the most talented person in GN'R, BUT I have my own concious. I'm not a blind fan. That's what I want to explain. I have a brain to think and to make my own point of vue.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2005, 03:17:10 AM by nesquick » Logged

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
Dead N' Bloated
Legend

Too many times to make it home.

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2005, 03:44:42 AM »

If the people supporting nugnr on this forum were true Axl's fans, wouldn't have they realized since a long time that the new band doesn't work, and what happened in 2002 would happen again if nugnr started a tour or released an album ?
It would be such a ridiculous flop that it would probably mean the end of Axl's career as a singer.

I'm a GN'R fan since 1990 and I thought the people who are supporting nugnr were Axl's fans. I don't see it like that anymore... These guys must be Stinson's or Finck's fans ! Because they would drive Axl to a total failure if he listened to them.
That's why I feel as a greater Axl's fan than many people who are constantly posting "Axl I love you" and despising a reunion.

Nevertheless, a reunion is the ONLY way (if you think that an album would bring more people to the concerts, you are fooling yourself) to bring Guns N'Roses back to life. People would attend the concerts and a new album with Slash, Duff and Izzy would not only be welcome by everybody, it would be a great EVENT. Except if you are a Stinson's or Finck's fan, of course.

Regards,

Im sick of these stupid fuckin threads. Your a dickhead

peace

PS : Remember that Duff said (not a long time ago) that if Axl called him, he would always be there for him 'cause Axl will always be his brother.

10/06/07 Perth
13/06/07 ADL
15/06/07 MELB
16/06/07 MELB
19/06/07 BRIS
20/06/07 BRIS
23/06/07 SYD
24/06/07 SYD
04/12/10 SYD
12/03/13 SYD
13/03/13 NEWCASTLE
20/03/13 BRIS
...and then some
Skeba
Laugh Whore
Legend

Comedy is tragedy plus time

« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2005, 04:17:18 AM »

OK, this is a dead horse topic, but the name calling will stop... right?

Good.

I've created an atmosphere where I?m a friend first, moderator second. Probably entertainer third.
Mr. Nik™
VIP

This I Love

« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2005, 05:58:37 AM »

Pepe, you'll bite the dust.  Angry

Tongue

my signature... starts now!!?
morally pure, exact, calm, serenity, peace, reighteousness, forgive, eternal, thank, passion, enthusiastic, respect
kaasupoltin
Also a "mercenary" football fan!
Legend

Chinese Democracy out 2014!

« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2005, 07:36:25 AM »

The new band is so fucking interesting Tongue You never know what happens next. But yeah, old GnR is the only GnR  smoking No one, even a guy with a bucket in his head, cant make that band Guns n' Roses.

BEEP.
Helsinki 07.05.2006 - Helsinki 07.06.2006 - Helsinki 06.05.2010 - H?meenlinna 07.01.2017
Dave_Rose
VIP

Cheese Sandwich

« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2005, 12:41:58 PM »

you are ridiculous.

go jerk off to pictures of slash and dream of your reunion while this i'm sure gets moved to dead horse.

and yeah, i guess i'm fooling myself in thinking that one of the greatest records of all time might bring some more people to the shows.

Agreed

Slash, Duff, Matt and so on are gone get over it, the times are changing! In this case it has changed!

EEEERRRR Little boy
slash4ever
Rocker

One In A Million

« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2005, 02:06:53 PM »

Face it.
The chances of a reunion are slim to none. Tongue
Give the nu band a chance!!!
Slash and co have moved on, and maybe u should too. rant

What's so civil about war anyway?
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2005, 03:56:27 PM »

Just a few quick questions in case you get barred too soon.
I keep failing to see any logic behind your opinions.

For instance,

1) Why you thought the people who supports the GN'R were only Axl's fans and why should they be? 
    I never see it that way because I'm not.
2) How do you know whether the band works or not?
3) What makes you think what happened in 2002 will happen again when the band starts a tour?
4) Or, How come it's possible that what happened in 2002 will happen again when GN'R releases an album?
    That's quite of a contradiction.
5) Why do you think Mr. Stinson's or Mr. Finck's fans would drive Axl to a total failure if he listened to them?
    and Why should it be a ridiculous flop? Why should it mean the end of Axl's career as a singer?

On What authority do you say these?
Is it just because you want to see it as a ridiculous flop and the end of Axl's career?

Mate, whatever you may feel, in reality you're just a spiteful naysayer despising the band, I reckon.  yes

I'm a mother goose fan of course. I haven't ever claimed to be an Axl fan.
Oh Take that or flying fuck!
Haven't you ever come upon the idea that there are fans of the music and the whole band?
Or are we, fans supposed to be a bunch of groupies or what?
Damn I never get idol worship mentality, especially when it's that possessive.

Chao! wave
Elrothiel
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2005, 06:57:44 PM »

Well, I think that some of what Pepe De Rosa is saying is true... although I'm not a NuGn'R hater, in fact I can't wait to see what Axl's done with the new stuff, BUT! I would LOVE to see a reunion! I would give ANYTHING to have them all be friends again! Its not right that a group of guys so close they were almost family were broken up because of some stupid row about music and compromisation (or whatever the right word for what I mean is hihi.). I agree though that the new band is not technically Guns N' Roses. Yea, Axl called it Guns N' Roses, but with only one original member remaining, I see it as "Axl and the Session Musicians".
kaasupoltin
Legend

« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2005, 05:32:09 AM »

...Yea, Axl called it Guns N' Roses, but with only one original member remaining, I see it as "Axl and the Session Musicians".

BINGO!

BEEP.
Helsinki 07.05.2006 - Helsinki 07.06.2006 - Helsinki 06.05.2010 - H?meenlinna 07.01.2017
ClintroN
Legend

« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2005, 05:41:44 AM »

Guns n' Roses are alive and well!!!!

June -19th 
         -20th, 2007
kaasupoltin
Legend

« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2005, 06:07:21 AM »

What the hell is wrong with this guy  Undecided Posted that same line in several topics.

BEEP.
ClintroN
Legend

« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2005, 06:14:03 AM »

whats wrong with you Undecided

June -19th 
         -20th, 2007
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: