Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 06:50:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227907 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  why did Axl throw that guy out in Rock in Rio 3?
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: why did Axl throw that guy out in Rock in Rio 3?  (Read 6565 times)
war
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« on: February 03, 2006, 07:30:43 AM »

why did Axl throw that guy out in Rock in Rio 3? Axl said "hand me that shirt"? What was on the shirt that bothered him so much?
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2006, 07:44:24 AM »

he had a shirt that said "slash is gnr" i think...........

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Queen of Everything
Slash is Orgasmic (This title has been bumped by the poster)
Legend

Slash Can Ride....... Me!

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2006, 07:48:29 AM »

he had a shirt that said "slash is gnr" i think...........

HAHA!!!  Oh I salute that man!!  Fucking with Axl is like... fucking with god, I have no idea...  Chris Misfit!  Argh!

Formerly "Drama_qween"... but still as cool. Smiley
www.myspace.com/jessheartsmusic
AxlFink
VIP

thelesserkings.com

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2006, 11:54:30 AM »

seems a bit much to kick the guy out for that... he must have been doing something to get axl's attention.
Origen
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2006, 12:20:12 PM »

seems a bit much to kick the guy out for that... he must have been doing something to get axl's attention.

As much as an amazing performer Axl is it's pathetic how many tantrums he's had over the years, walking off stage and shit because something pissed him off or insulting fans, you wouldn't get John Lennon or fFreddie Mercury doing that.

I had a picture of the guy with the tshirt from rir 3 but I cant find it now, if I find it I'll post it.
Mr.Bootlegs
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2006, 03:10:10 PM »

My guess is he was giving Axl the finger or sumthin cuz Axl gave it back to him. Also if you notice on the dvd Axl sort of hesitates whether or not to give him the finger. He brings his arm up slightly then thinks again and puts it down by his side. Then he must just have thought 'fuck it' and gave the guy the finger and told the security guard to throw him out. HARDCORE!
Origen
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2006, 03:58:23 PM »

HARDCORE!

Yeah right, Axl had a hissy fit.

Here is the shirt the guy was holding (its in really low quality)

It doesn't say Slash is GnR it just says Slash. He probably thought like alot of people do now that Slash is still in the band, that guy probably had no idea that there was a whole new lineup and was probably just exicted to see Guns n Roses and what does Axl do ? kick him out of the gig  Roll Eyes
Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2006, 05:25:17 PM »

i thought every1 knew slash wasnt in GN'R

Excuse me standing on one leg, I'm half-caste. Explain yuself wha u mean when u say half-caste, u mean when picasso, mix red and green is a half caste canvas?
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2006, 10:50:21 PM »

HARDCORE!

Yeah right, Axl had a hissy fit.

Here is the shirt the guy was holding (its in really low quality)

It doesn't say Slash is GnR it just says Slash. He probably thought like alot of people do now that Slash is still in the band, that guy probably had no idea that there was a whole new lineup and was probably just exicted to see Guns n Roses and what does Axl do ? kick him out of the gig  Roll Eyes

Yeah that wasnt the guy Axl kicked out. Axl kicked the guy out during Its so easy, that guy holding the shirt was shown on the video during knockin on heavens dorr. which was like an hour later.
badapple81
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2006, 07:07:47 AM »

The guy was obviously holding up something that was just to piss Axl off.
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2006, 10:28:28 AM »

Why did axl throw that guy out in RIR3?   mmm maybe he wanted to demonstrate that he still rules among weak people hehe...

And SLASH IS GNR! damn...
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2006, 11:12:06 AM »

Why did axl throw that guy out in RIR3?   mmm maybe he wanted to demonstrate that he still rules among weak people hehe...

And SLASH IS GNR! damn...
if slash is gnr, then why is he in a different band hmmm? it just goes to show Axl is/was/always will be gnr.
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2006, 11:18:01 AM »

Slash is GNR for me because of  the music he played the soul/the spirit the talent he left in the records, no one can replace him, not even these so talented Buckethead and the other two guitarrists, who are technically incredible but they dont have Slash's soul and passion to play those songs...  November rain's solo played but Buckethead back in 2002, seemed like a cover band... Welcome to the jungle, it's so easy, and the other songs, all incredibly performed but without passion... like gilby said, something was missing...
Mr.Bootlegs
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2006, 11:23:53 AM »

Yea man that aint the shirt, no has seen what he was holding really
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2006, 06:53:16 AM »

slash will always be gnr to me... Wouldn't shock me if people showed up hearing the name gnr and thinking it would be at least more then axl rose playing from the old lineup..

If a buddy calls me and says MC or metallica is playing I already have the pictue in my mind of who should be there.. So the casual fan might have no fucking clue.. When oh my god hit the airwaves in 99 I heard gnr had a new song for arnold's movie, I assumed they patched things up or that someone besides axl was in the band..
GNR - CROATIA
Banned
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2006, 08:15:44 AM »

Why was he so shizophrenic about any sighting of a small camera on thoose huge stadiums during UYI tours?
Why did he stomp on his fan several times while 5 security guys were holding him face down during an UYI concert?
Why was he always late (sometimes even hours) while full stadiums were waiting with extremly expensive tickets?
Why did he fire entire GNR line up as we knew it (needles to say who was the weakest link!)?
Why did he quit concerts if the crowd was not 'good' enough first few songs?
Why did he throw chairs at the journalist from his hotel room???
WHY...
CAUSE IS  fucking nuts!      That's why!
Check out his damn eyes during Chicago 92 video.
Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2006, 10:35:49 AM »

Why was he so shizophrenic about any sighting of a small camera on thoose huge stadiums during UYI tours?
Why did he stomp on his fan several times while 5 security guys were holding him face down during an UYI concert?
Why was he always late (sometimes even hours) while full stadiums were waiting with extremly expensive tickets?
Why did he fire entire GNR line up as we knew it (needles to say who was the weakest link!)?
WHY...

That's the deranged Axl Rose for ya. There is no question 'Why'....   Wink

Fuck 'Em All.
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2006, 11:13:02 AM »

Seems like you don't know your gnr history, the only 2 people that were fired from gnr was adler and sorum. The rest quit on their own accord. So please just post facts from now on. ok
Jamie
VIP

« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2006, 11:19:14 AM »

Seems like you don't know your gnr history, the only 2 people that were fired from gnr was adler and sorum. The rest quit on their own accord. So please just post facts from now on. ok

It was actually Adler and Gilby, Sorum left too after a row with Axl.
GNR - CROATIA
Banned
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2006, 03:55:02 PM »

WHY...

That's the deranged Axl Rose for ya. There is no question 'Why'....? ?Wink
:

ok:
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: