Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 11:14:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227835 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  Does axl even want fans anymore?
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Does axl even want fans anymore?  (Read 7966 times)
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2006, 09:55:17 PM »

are there actually any rants from this year? I havent heard anything...  can someone please tell me if Mr Rose said something interesting?
estrangedpaul
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2006, 03:29:40 PM »

The exact quote was "Why isn't Axl ranting, I want Axl to rant." He's taking the piss out of the nerdy fans who concentrate on stuff other than music and read too much into it. The reason he doesn't rant is clearly because he has nothing he wants to rant about. Let the music do the talking. But some nerdy fans like to overanalyse everything Axl does, and give all kinds of explanations as to why he isn't ranting. And then complain that it's not Guns N Roses if Axl doesn't rant. Completely rediculous! Now your reading into this quote to mean he doesn't want fans! Prime example of why Axl doesn't want to say anything at concerts when people like who come up with rediculous interpretations of everything.

It's not that he doesn't want fans, but Axl also said in a different quoute he doesn't want obsessive fans who live their life around the band. "The album will come out, but if it doesn't you haven't missed anything. Don't wait, live your life."

sisterofyu
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2006, 11:40:48 AM »

I was watching RIR and Axl started doing this obnoxious thing about "why isn't axl talking about a bunch of stuff" mocking I guess fan postings online. Why is he so offended by his fans being intrested? in what he has to say or when he's going to put an album out?

he was just kidden, thats his humor....keekee hihi
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: