Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 04:39:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227907 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The CD release date rumor / speculation thread
Pages: 1 ... 370 371 [372] 373 374 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The CD release date rumor / speculation thread  (Read 605676 times)
Jimmy?
You can't really dust for vomit
Legend

Don't you try to stop us now.......

« Reply #7420 on: December 15, 2006, 06:41:05 AM »

Funny how this thread gets moved to Dead Horse, and then we get a release date, Hmmmm Jarmo!

I noticed that....but my money's on march 6th  ok
bringbackadler
I don't know who's in the band
Banned
VIP

If you aint old school, kiss my ass

« Reply #7421 on: December 15, 2006, 09:04:11 AM »

Is there anyone else out there who is thinking that this letter from Axl saying the release date is 3/6/07 is BS and just a smokescreen and that the album will still drop this Tuesday??

"Adler's drumming made the band; he made a big musical difference. His sense of swing was the push and pull that gave those songs their feel, afterwards, nothing worked."? Izzy Stradlin
T_Roxie
« Reply #7422 on: December 15, 2006, 09:30:22 AM »

Is there anyone else out there who is thinking that this letter from Axl saying the release date is 3/6/07 is BS and just a smokescreen and that the album will still drop this Tuesday??

Not unless they're idiots.  Shocked
bringbackadler
Banned
VIP

« Reply #7423 on: December 15, 2006, 01:57:55 PM »

I'm sorry but I'm still not convinced that it is not "this year." I mean Axl was addiment about not spilling the date in 2006, even as of Aug 31st at the VMA's he refused to give a date. Now, all of the sudden he just so happens to drop the date as March 2007 right b4 Christmas. Yea, I dunno, seems a little odd to me. I still think that this may be part of the publicity.

"Adler's drumming made the band; he made a big musical difference. His sense of swing was the push and pull that gave those songs their feel, afterwards, nothing worked."? Izzy Stradlin
novemberparadise23
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #7424 on: December 15, 2006, 03:44:06 PM »

yea this thread gets moved and we get a date
 i couldnt think of it being any better

"life sucks, but in a really beautiful kind of way."
GNFNRAXL
« Reply #7425 on: December 15, 2006, 03:52:50 PM »

I'm sorry but I'm still not convinced that it is not "this year." I mean Axl was addiment about not spilling the date in 2006, even as of Aug 31st at the VMA's he refused to give a date. Now, all of the sudden he just so happens to drop the date as March 2007 right b4 Christmas. Yea, I dunno, seems a little odd to me. I still think that this may be part of the publicity.

Then you are a moron if you still expect it this year and don't complain when it will not come out.  Axl told us when it will be released.  Accept it. 
bringbackadler
Banned
VIP

« Reply #7426 on: December 15, 2006, 04:43:40 PM »

Then you are a moron if you still expect it this year and don't complain when it will not come out.? Axl told us when it will be released.? Accept it.?

I do respect your opinion but no, I am not a moron. I went to college and got my bachelor's degree. I'm not claiming that makes me smart... just not a moron. I just think it's kinda strange that this is it?? I mean, all year and that's it. I'm still not fully believing it. I am not guaranteeing anything but i think we'll hear sumthin else come next week...

DoveWings
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #7427 on: December 15, 2006, 04:56:03 PM »

Only 99.9 % of the bands out there finishs their CDs before even thinking about touring. Only Guns n Roses or should I say Axl Rose does 70 Shows then says it's not done yet. Anybody believing this "Crock of Shit"?
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #7428 on: December 15, 2006, 05:18:33 PM »

wanna have a conspiracy thought? lol this was moved here because the mods on this site new about the letter. lol lol lol
DoveWings
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #7429 on: December 15, 2006, 05:29:18 PM »

If Axl would have done what he said he would do the moderators here would have a great discussion board here to moderate over.You missed the Point entirely blaming the Moderators here. Let me blow in your ear and give you a refill...lol
bringbackadler
Banned
VIP

« Reply #7430 on: December 15, 2006, 06:14:14 PM »

Only 99.9 % of the bands out there finishs their CDs before even thinking about touring. Only Guns n Roses or should I say Axl Rose does 70 Shows then says it's not done yet. Anybody believing this "Crock of Shit"?

I agree ... this album is done !! I also find it very hard to believe that Axl himself is just now realizing that it's not possible to get it out this year ! But, I'm not too angry cos I'm not buying into any of it ... especially the whole Axl fired Merck and now they're blaming each other.... or Axl sayin we need time to promote it ! Honestly, I say this is the most positive thing so far hinting at a 2006 release... likely this Tuesday !!

marty
Rocker

One Vodka For Every Ghost

« Reply #7431 on: December 15, 2006, 06:39:49 PM »

I agree ... this album is done !! I also find it very hard to believe that Axl himself is just now realizing that it's not possible to get it out this year ! But, I'm not too angry cos I'm not buying into any of it ... especially the whole Axl fired Merck and now they're blaming each other.... or Axl sayin we need time to promote it ! Honestly, I say this is the most positive thing so far hinting at a 2006 release... likely this Tuesday !!
I completely disagree with both of u.
This is the first thing axl has said in a long time that i actually believe
Axl aint a bastard, and he's not gna try and bluff/double bluff/triple bluff everyone about when the albums gna come out.
He said a tentative march 6th, meaning either then or a bit after, think people have been reading way too many conspiracy theories to think that 'coming out march 6th 2007' actually means 'its coming out tuesday'  Roll Eyes
I'm expecting this sometime before or around my birthday, n that aint till mid-april!
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #7432 on: December 15, 2006, 06:46:46 PM »

march 6th 2007 anyone?

ME  Cheesy I can't fucking wait man its coming its finally fucking coming  Grin

heres to a CHINESE DEMOCRACY on March 6th beer

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
bringbackadler
Banned
VIP

« Reply #7433 on: December 15, 2006, 07:41:33 PM »

I still say it's this Tuesday ..... Chinese Democracy Starts 12/19/06 !!

Adler_Sorum_Brain
Rocker

Look at the lies Slash is leading

« Reply #7434 on: December 16, 2006, 05:20:19 AM »

no..march  Roll Eyes

As the dust settled, Axl stared unblinkingly at me and, with no hint of irony, summed up GN?R?s philosophy: ?We don?t start anything. But if you mess with us, then we?ll fuck you up!
AxlRose4eva1
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #7435 on: December 17, 2006, 02:04:32 AM »

Yeah, So I was talking to the general manager at best buy here in columbus ohio and he used to work at the minnesota branch up until last week and was just given his own area, and he said that there was a rumor floating around that they were going to do a massive surprise release for the new gnr album and as far as he heard it was still on.  He also said he heard that this new information by Axl was just a ploy in order to get peoples mind off of the album so when it drops next tuesday it will start an even bigger buzz.  He said he heard merck was still with gnr too.  He might be lying but thats what i heard.
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #7436 on: December 17, 2006, 02:26:12 AM »

Yeah, So I was talking to the general manager at best buy here in columbus ohio and he used to work at the minnesota branch up until last week and was just given his own area, and he said that there was a rumor floating around that they were going to do a massive surprise release for the new gnr album and as far as he heard it was still on.  He also said he heard that this new information by Axl was just a ploy in order to get peoples mind off of the album so when it drops next tuesday it will start an even bigger buzz.  He said he heard merck was still with gnr too.  He might be lying but thats what i heard.
If its just  "rumor", its not happening. Not enough time left in the year to turn a rumor like that into a fact.

The days of fake insider bullshit and phantom contacts is over. It became obvious by these Axl and Merck letters that NOBODY knows what is going on.

Anyone who will believe any bullshit story from a "source","contact",etc, from this point on has an elephant turd for a brain.

bringbackadler
Banned
VIP

« Reply #7437 on: December 17, 2006, 11:54:09 AM »

I think not releasing it this year is definitely a mistake. It just seems like the right time. Not to mention, if this letter from Axl is legit , and the album is pushed to 2007... that means all this "It is this year" ! crap was just for publicity. If i don't see a miracle 2006 release I say, 2008, maybe late 2007 at the earliest. I really don't mean to be negative but we were told that this was the year from the man himself. If it does in fact fail to stand then I really have little reason to believe in a  March 2007 "tentative date"...I hope that I'm wrong, but...

dizzy68
Banned
Rocker

Here Forever!

« Reply #7438 on: December 17, 2006, 09:29:59 PM »

I just assume they blow up the Master CD and forget the whole thing. I'm sick of this shit. 10 years for an Album which is about to become 11 years for an Album. I don't care what Axl says. It's all a smoke screen.

HOT GIRL VIDEO HERE
Click here to check her out.
slashsbaconpit
Rocker

If it opens your eyes ...

« Reply #7439 on: December 19, 2006, 10:50:37 AM »

I just picked up Chinese Democracy at my local record store, and it's great.

Oh wait, this is Jay Z, and it sucks. My mistake.

Don't ask what your country can do for you, ask what your country can do for GNR!
Pages: 1 ... 370 371 [372] 373 374 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: