Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 06:35:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227838 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  The future of this new Band
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The future of this new Band  (Read 1525 times)
snakepipero
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« on: May 31, 2006, 05:26:52 AM »

Good performance at Lisboa. I was there and i liked the concert but I can't see a great future for this Axl's band. After a tour without something new people is goin' to became borin'. The new tracks are not bad but they can't be compared with the Guns n' roses stuff men!!! Paradise city, nightrain, It's so easy... ROCKS!!!!!!!!!! the new ones from axl's guys sound fresh and modern and they're not bad but they have nothing to do. I hope Chinese Democracy go on sale soon and see what happens but you'll give the reason.
What I saw in lisboa was a great concert but nowadays they're like the official tribute band of Guns n' roses. Axl go back with the guys or change the name of your band. You're still awesome to see live but i think your illusions are goin' to fall after a year tour playin' the songs that a lot of people wanted to hear live since 1993.
Do you think Chinese democrazy will be succes and it's goin' to start a new succes era for this band?
Come on, DISCUSS  beer(P.D.: To all the people here who likes to suck axl's dick don't hate for explain my point of view, thanks drool smoking)
Slipdisc
VIP

~Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur~

« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2006, 05:33:32 AM »

A horse is a horse, of course, of course,
And no one can talk to a horse of course
That is, of course, unless the horse is the famous Mr. Ed.

Go right to the source and ask the horse
He'll give you the answer that you'll endorse.
He's always on a steady course.
Talk to Mr. Ed.

Mr. Ed is in the dead-horse section. I can understand your interests in such matters, but I really think that loads of threads like this can be found there....

-PEACE-
« Last Edit: May 31, 2006, 05:35:04 AM by Slipdisc » Logged

sootn
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2006, 05:40:08 AM »

Tribute band??? stupid... band members can be replaced I honestly can say this band is far better from the old thats just me. Just cause slash duff izzy is not back there doesn't mean anything. fortus, finck, bumblefoot are great if you don't think so your on crack. Axl has a big badass band now and there is no denying that.

Better IMHO is a great song and could be a big hit. IRS is weird at first but grows on you and its pretty good.

You think they are playing there baddest ass songs now and these are the big GUNS? hell no. im sure they got some unreal songs they are holding back until the release of the album or single.

Hopefully they keep bumblefoot rest of the band has been intact for awhile.
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2006, 11:20:07 PM »

The future  of the new band is...in the future, and  therefore, unknown at present.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: