Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 04:37:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227907 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  GNR ARE ON TOUR SELLING OUT VENUES in the US!!!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: GNR ARE ON TOUR SELLING OUT VENUES in the US!!!  (Read 23252 times)
welshrose
Banned
Rocker

Neil Young es Dios.

« on: September 13, 2006, 08:01:17 PM »

A word to the wise:

GNR fans still looking to check out the Vegas or San Francisco shows need not fret about not having tickets to this alledgedly "sold out" show.

I was just at ticketmaster.com and I can get 8tickets to each show.

Best of luck!

If we cant sell out clubs with a 2-3week ticket window we are in for some trouble.

Girl I am just a Vampire for your love

And I'm gonna suck ya!!
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2006, 08:04:53 PM »

it just boggles my mind to see them go on another tour without the album or atleast a dam single....stupidity if u ask me....

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2006, 08:05:25 PM »

If we cant sell out clubs with a 2-3week ticket window we are in for some trouble.

I would say that .But I would say they need to do some fucking advertising .

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
Origen
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2006, 08:13:24 PM »

Not more threads about this  confused
PJ
black metal poser dude
VIP

And I'm crazier!

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2006, 08:20:11 PM »

yeah is like tthe third topic today of the same sh|t

"I'm still impressed by my ability to put a shine on a pile of bullshit"
                                        SLASH
http://www.gnrsource.com
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2006, 08:30:28 PM »

it just boggles my mind to see them go on another tour without the album or atleast a dam single....stupidity if u ask me....

Now that I agee with. Starting to seem like 2002 all over again.But hell their out playing shows atleast

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
Kitty
Rocker

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2006, 08:36:47 PM »

A word to the wise:

GNR fans still looking to check out the Vegas or San Francisco shows need not fret about not having tickets to this alledgedly "sold out" show.

I was just at ticketmaster.com and I can get 8tickets to each show.
For the San Francisco shows, they must of released more tickets, because I know at least last week when I checked, you couldn't get tickets to either of the SF shows, but now you can get floor for both.

9/20/06 9/21/06 12/15/06 2/10/12 2/12/12 2/15/12 10/20/12 10/21/12 11/2/12 11/3/12
Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2006, 09:11:21 PM »

No album , no single , no promotion ...

2002 starts now?  Huh

who knows , maybe before this goes to far we'll have a single , a release date and some promotion ...  peace

GNRSANDMAN
Rocker

Bring it Axl

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2006, 09:14:20 PM »

I here ya. I remember specifically when the 2002 debacle happened I said at least one good thing they'll never play again without the album coming out first. ?Then ?Euro tour happened and that was understandable why they'd do that, but now playing here with no album I just don?t get it either............ ? ? ?Undecided

CD or no CD, THAT is the question?Huh?
Minneapolisnewsman
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2006, 09:15:10 PM »

Look you fucking twat, we know you are on Velvet Revolvers ass-squad-Heroin-junkie-Weiland's stupid ass street team. ?You post the same shit, and fucking Phish and Spam the board with FUCKIN LIES.

Look, we have already discussed this, but here is how it works so everyone knows, and there is not fake propaganda spreading like fucking Rovian (yeah, Karl fuckin "Weiland" liar Rove) wildfire. ?

TICKETMASTER HOLDS BACK A FEW HUNDRED TICKETS FOR EVERY SHOW TO PREVENT SCALPERS FROM BUYING ALL THE TICKETS. ?IT'S IN TICKETMASTERS DISCLAIMER FOR ALL SOLD OUT SHOWS "CHECK BACK LATER, AS WE WILL RELEASE SOME TICKETS." ?

YOU DIG, YOU STUPID FUCKING IDIOT--QUIT POSTING THE SAME STUPID FUCKING LIES ON THE BOARD, AND TAKE YOUR CUCKOLD-WANNABE STRATEGIES TO THE FUCKING DICK ENHANCING CHAT ROOM!! ?

PLEASE LOCK AND DELETE THESE STUPID FUCKIN THREADS!!! ?HERE IS THE LINK TO THE EARLIER DISCUSSION JACKASS.

I DO KNOW THE RULES MODERATORS, BUT TODAY (WHAT, TEN SPAMMERS KEEP PUTTING THE SAME POST UP UNDER DIFFERENT USERNAMES), AND THIS POST, SHOULD BE AN EXCEPTION.

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=35502.0
« Last Edit: September 13, 2006, 09:25:10 PM by Minneapolisnewsman » Logged
freddiebrph
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2006, 09:31:16 PM »

Look you fucking twat, we know you are on Velvet Revolvers ass-squad-Heroin-junkie-Weiland's stupid ass street team. ?You post the same shit, and fucking Phish and Spam the board with FUCKIN LIES.

Look, we have already discussed this, but here is how it works so everyone knows, and there is not fake propaganda spreading like fucking Rovian (yeah, Karl fuckin "Weiland" liar Rove) wildfire. ?

TICKETMASTER HOLDS BACK A FEW HUNDRED TICKETS FOR EVERY SHOW TO PREVENT SCALPERS FROM BUYING ALL THE TICKETS. ?IT'S IN TICKETMASTERS DISCLAIMER FOR ALL SOLD OUT SHOWS "CHECK BACK LATER, AS WE WILL RELEASE SOME TICKETS." ?

YOU DIG, YOU STUPID FUCKING IDIOT--QUIT POSTING THE SAME STUPID FUCKING LIES ON THE BOARD, AND TAKE YOUR CUCKOLD-WANNABE STRATEGIES TO THE FUCKING DICK ENHANCING CHAT ROOM!! ?

PLEASE LOCK AND DELETE THESE STUPID FUCKIN THREADS!!! ?HERE IS THE LINK TO THE EARLIER DISCUSSION JACKASS.

I DO KNOW THE RULES MODERATORS, BUT TODAY (WHAT, TEN SPAMMERS KEEP PUTTING THE SAME POST UP UNDER DIFFERENT USERNAMES), AND THIS POST, SHOULD BE AN EXCEPTION.

I think you better calm down!!!!!!! Anyone with half a brain knows this tour is DOOMED with no CD, no single, and no promo. Remember 2002? Nothing is different. These are not big euro festivals with 15 bands for people to see, and GnR just happened to be 1 of them, this is a tour with GnR as the main act? We have already seen this show!
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2006, 09:33:36 PM »

Ya know what?? I am going to three fucking shows, and I'm VERY FUCKING happy that they're playing. They are playing, making fans that GO SEE THEM happy!!! ?Who are you to bitch about their marketing techniques? ?Yeah, sure, they could use some more promotion, so WHY DON'T YOU GO PROMOTE THEM THEN!! ?It's not our place to question what management is doing, we can't do jack shit about it, so quit bitching and be happy something is happening...

OK, forget all I just said......foregt it all, and answer me this one single question.......What would you rather have? A year where we hear ABSOLUTLY NOTHING about the band? OR a year where they're out there playing shows for the fans?? ?Answer me that truthfully.

Axl is God.
Minneapolisnewsman
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2006, 09:36:02 PM »

I think you better calm down!!!!!!! Anyone with half a brain knows this tour is DOOMED with no CD, no single, and no promo. Remember 2002? Nothing is different. These are not big euro festivals with 15 bands for people to see, and GnR just happened to be 1 of them, this is a tour with GnR as the main act? We have already seen this show!

Everything is different than 2002, and really just because you keep saying something, does not mean it's true. ?What's next today (you seem to be hinting at it), another wannabe who was not at any of the shows complaining about the setlist. ?Where do you leeches and cockroaches come from? ?Really, do you get off on spreading total lies on these websites, in hope the Blabbermouth or someone will report it? ?Do you get off on ripping a band? ?Get a life, quickly, and then get a brain! ?
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2006, 09:37:43 PM »

Ya know what?? I am going to three fucking shows, and I'm VERY FUCKING happy that they're playing. They are playing, making fans that GO SEE THEM happy!!! ?Who are you to bitch about their marketing techniques? ?Yeah, sure, they could use some more promotion, so WHY DON'T YOU GO PROMOTE THEM THEN!! ?It's not our place to question what management is doing, we can't do jack shit about it, so quit bitching and be happy something is happening...

OK, forget all I just said......foregt it all, and answer me this one single question.......What would you rather have? A year where we hear ABSOLUTLY NOTHING about the band? OR a year where they're out there playing shows for the fans?? ?Answer me that truthfully.

We just had quite a few years where we heard NOTHING and I am just as happy and excited as you are to be able to see my fav band again-

I cannot believe these threads exist. ?

Is there someone posting on here that is some kind of marketing executive because if you aren't then you aren't really qualified to speculate on what GNR or their management is doing.

You guys are supposed to be fans and we wind up with threads like this saying shows are not sold out, there are too many shows, etc....

I just do NOT get it!
GnR-NOW
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2006, 09:41:08 PM »

Ticketmaster does reserve some tickets, then usually releases them right before the show.  Mezz1 at the Hammerstein all of a sudden became available like 3 or 4 days before the show.  However I dont expect GNR to sell out, no promotion, no album .... I think the time is definitely right, Axl said this year, so we'll see, however in the mean time if GNR plays a show near me, you better believe I'll be there, for nothing else it could be for the last time, you just never know with this band.

axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2006, 09:41:30 PM »

We just had quite a few years where we heard NOTHING and I am just as happy and excited as you are to be able to see my fav band again-

I cannot believe these threads exist. ?

Is there someone posting on here that is some kind of marketing executive because if you aren't then you aren't really qualified to speculate on what GNR or their management is doing.

You guys are supposed to be fans and we wind up with threads like this saying shows are not sold out, there are too many shows, etc....

I just do NOT get it!

I dont get it either Bandita...I just don't understand it....These people really do need to get a fucking life, but ya know what? I know that both you and I will be at the Vegas shows rocking the fuck out to the greatest band in the world, in three days!! ?So fuck all these people, we're gonna go have a fucking great time!! Smiley

Axl is God.
Minneapolisnewsman
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2006, 09:43:27 PM »

GNR are on fucking tour, coming to a region near you---this year!!!? ?Check out Appetite for Collection to get a taste of the sonic onslaught!!!? GNR's last four shows in the US were SOLD OUT!!!? In Europe, they averaged over 20,000 in attendance per show!!? The upcoming tour, JUST announced, already has four SOLD OUT SHOWS, and two more are going to be SOLD OUT in the next few weeks!!? GNR just announced five more concert dates, and are in the process of announcing more dates!!!? In addition, Chinese Democracy is coming out this year, and the band is better live than ever!!!

GNR will shake your ASS all fucking night, like a banshee on Red Bull!!!? Go see them live--in a city near you!!  And to all those opposed, WELL???
« Last Edit: September 13, 2006, 09:46:08 PM by Minneapolisnewsman » Logged
Brody
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2006, 09:43:35 PM »

the fact that you had already seen titanic didnt stop you from watching it 5 more times.
grog mug
Legend

« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2006, 09:48:36 PM »

Amen brother!!  I live in Kentucky but I'm traveling to see GN'R in TENN, just like I Vegas and New York..yeah you can go ahead and call me a diehard.  I just need to get a hold of this presale password!!  Can't wait...GN'R 2006 baby!
GnR-NOW
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2006, 09:49:03 PM »

I dont think anyone who goes to see GNR live will care about promotion, new album, or it being sold out.  All they care about is seeing a great fucking rock show.  I mean we debate about all the issues with this band, but when i saw them in may, nothing else mattered the day of the concert.  the only thing that counted was we were goign to see Guns N Roses ! Axl said this year, so lets see if he keeps his word, in the mean time, dont worry about the things you cant control, like selling out, or releasing the CD, all we can control is whether or not we go see them, and thats not so bad

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: