Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 04:27:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227907 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  Surreal
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Surreal  (Read 2268 times)
newgnr
Banned
Rocker

« on: September 30, 2006, 08:54:05 PM »

With this new website, apparent album this yr, news and video coming to the official website this week...I feel like it isn't real.  We've been waiting in the dark for so many years, it feels funny to have something official finally happen.  Although I see it right in front of me, I still don't really believe.  It's surreal.  Shocked
NorthwindNS
Headliner

I don't need your civil war.

« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2006, 11:13:51 PM »

It is, I was thinking about that aswell - It's probably all a dream... pinch me please. nervous

An "It's so easy" to be social
"It's so easy" to be cool
Yeah it's easy to be hungry
When you ain't got shit to lose
Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2006, 04:55:43 AM »

It is, I was thinking about that aswell - It's probably all a dream... pinch me please. nervous
Once you see them, it will become reality, and it will be your passion to get to every show available to yu, trust me on this, you make it your daily obsession, just trying to get to the next show.  My feelings are, get it while you can, cause who knows what will happen after this tour and this album, don't mean to try and predict, but with Axl being as upredicatable as he is.  He is pushing 45 not that that is old, but he may give us what he has promised and then be done, or maybe not.

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
NorthwindNS
Headliner

I don't need your civil war.

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2006, 07:44:21 AM »

Once you see them, it will become reality, and it will be your passion to get to every show available to yu, trust me on this, you make it your daily obsession, just trying to get to the next show.? My feelings are, get it while you can, cause who knows what will happen after this tour and this album, don't mean to try and predict, but with Axl being as upredicatable as he is.? He is pushing 45 not that that is old, but he may give us what he has promised and then be done, or maybe not.

Thats right - I mean, for sure he doesn't even need to do this anyone... tour.. make new albums, ect.... he has financial stability (understatement of the year) - but what I think makes a huge difference is the bringing in and TRAINING of this new band. He will not just do one year-long tour and album.... doesn't make sense. Then again, a lot of stuff that Mr Rose did didn't make any sense - but in the end we were are fucking astonished.... LOL - make any sense?

An "It's so easy" to be social
"It's so easy" to be cool
Yeah it's easy to be hungry
When you ain't got shit to lose
Albert S Miller
Legend

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2006, 11:35:10 AM »

Once you see them, it will become reality, and it will be your passion to get to every show available to yu, trust me on this, you make it your daily obsession, just trying to get to the next show.? My feelings are, get it while you can, cause who knows what will happen after this tour and this album, don't mean to try and predict, but with Axl being as upredicatable as he is.? He is pushing 45 not that that is old, but he may give us what he has promised and then be done, or maybe not.

Thats right - I mean, for sure he doesn't even need to do this anyone... tour.. make new albums, ect.... he has financial stability (understatement of the year) - but what I think makes a huge difference is the bringing in and TRAINING of this new band. He will not just do one year-long tour and album.... doesn't make sense. Then again, a lot of stuff that Mr Rose did didn't make any sense - but in the end we were are fucking astonished.... LOL - make any sense?
Your right it doesn't make any sense for him to have formed this new band for only one album and the UK tour and now the American tour, he is definately displaying the fact that he is ready to Rock n Roll again, and trust me it couldn't make me happier if he produces us more of what we all love, but you have to wonder if the pressure of the promises he has made for all these years to give us this album, may take the weight off of his shoulders, and allow him to just kickback or will it make him strive to do more. He has already stated after UK that he was temporarily board, and it has been along time, he should definately be well rested.  When I saw him in Portugal this summer, it was as if he was a little slower and a little heavier, and it was definately a work out for him, but wouldn't it be for anyone who had not really performed for so long, you have to allow your body to earn back the things it used to own, (he was also experiencing some type of injury I found out later), then to see him in Vegas three months later it was as if an angel had touched him, he had dropped at least 20+ lbs, he was movin, and voice was absolutely flawless, truley it was a miracle, so much had changed in such a short time, he is just out there kickin royal ass now!!

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
metallex78
Legend

vicarious existance is a fucking waste of time

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2006, 12:01:26 PM »

Yes, it's very surreal. Shocked

As great as all this is, I'm still not fully allowing myself to enjoy all of this as much as I should though, because in the 13 years I've been waiting for new GN'R music (since the release of TSI) I've been let down many many times.
I really hope Axl comes through with the goods this year.

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2007!!!
23 June Sydney @ Acer Arena
24 June Sydney @ Acer Arena

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2013!!!
17 March Melbourne @ Sidney Myer Music Bowl
Albert S Miller
Legend

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2006, 12:19:15 PM »

Yes, it's very surreal. Shocked

As great as all this is, I'm still not fully allowing myself to enjoy all of this as much as I should though, because in the 13 years I've been waiting for new GN'R music (since the release of TSI) I've been let down many many times.
I really hope Axl comes through with the goods this year.
I'm thinkin we are closer than we have ever been!!

Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2006, 11:23:12 PM »

We are always closer than we have ever been...
« Last Edit: October 01, 2006, 11:27:34 PM by Mandy. » Logged
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2006, 11:31:29 PM »

We get closer every day.  Fair statement?  Tongue
newgnr
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2006, 12:34:44 AM »

We get closer every day.? Fair statement?? Tongue

hey, redd foxx, fair statement.  Wink
Amanda.
Rocker

Damn, I'm a legend.

« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2006, 03:29:06 AM »

Yeah, i know that feeling? hihi Hope they are coming soon to finland again? yes

when gunsnroses.com appeared i knew that chinese is going to be published soon.? Wink

and i guess that there will be another record from new gn?r, because they said they have material for 2? cd?s.  beer
« Last Edit: October 07, 2006, 03:31:58 AM by Dead_Horse » Logged

Guns N?Roses @ Hartwall Arena 6.7.06

I'M SO NEXT CENTURY.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: