Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 07:16:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227907 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  Last bit of waiting finally over soon??
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Last bit of waiting finally over soon??  (Read 23286 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #80 on: March 22, 2007, 07:37:25 PM »

We?ve sorted it down to what songs are on the record. What the sequence of the songs is. The album cover art is ready.

Normally you wouldn't say that if things weren't set to go, but as we all know...

And why did you forget what Axl said a few weeks later?

Axl: Umm you'll see it, I dont know if soon is the word. But it will come out and we will, we'll go back, we'll do some more recording and then we'll start the American leg of the tour... And see how it goes from there.

Point is gn'r saying something doesn't really mean anything. When Universal says it's done is when people should start to get exited. Axls word doesn't hold any water at this point.

Hahahaha!

First you quote Axl and use his quote as evidence of your point, then say his word doesn't hold water.

You can't have it both ways.....

You don't seem to understand that things change. Sometimes out of your control.

Next time you call Axl a liar, show some proof. And no, Axl saying it'll be out in 2006 isn't him lying.

Because we both know that in order to call somebody a liar, you should know what that person knows.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Africa
Banned
Rocker

No Woman, No Cry

« Reply #81 on: March 22, 2007, 07:41:58 PM »

It's not a lie if you plan something and it doesn't work out for whatever reason, get real haters.

gone. IMHO just like everything else he recorded for the band.

buckethead stops now!

rofl
Warchild
Rocker

Shine on you Crazy Diamond...!!!

« Reply #82 on: March 22, 2007, 07:44:03 PM »

well opinions are like sphincters........or so I've heard.....

right??

wc

Yeah, but you didnt offer an opinion. you just had a go at polluxim whos post was based on a fact of what axl said years ago, not an opinion.

well as far as I am concerned Jarmo has proved BEYOND ANY POINT that Pollixim doesn't know his facts, and twists words.......you would be hard-pressed to convince me

polluxim is nothing but a hater.......makes me wonder why he is here, and not at the fall-out-boys site...........

some people don't WANT to listen to fact, they already have their versions of facts in their pointed little heads.......

I have little patience with ignorance, and IF Pollixim had any wisdom he would listen to Jarmo......mmmmmmmkay???

wc

"It takes Less than Death to Kill a Man
and I'm so sick of dying;
Days of sunshine nights of rain
Doesn't matter when you're crying

Tell me how to make things right
tell the truth from lies..
W
Africa
Banned
Rocker

No Woman, No Cry

« Reply #83 on: March 22, 2007, 07:45:04 PM »

well opinions are like sphincters........or so I've heard.....

right??

wc

Yeah, but you didnt offer an opinion. you just had a go at polluxim whos post was based on a fact of what axl said years ago, not an opinion.

well as far as I am concerned Jarmo has proved BEYOND ANY POINT that Pollixim doesn't know his facts, and twists words.......you would be hard-pressed to convince me

polluxim is nothing but a hater.......makes me wonder why he is here, and not at the fall-out-boys site...........

some people don't WANT to listen to fact, they already have their versions of facts in their pointed little heads.......

I have little patience with ignorance, and IF Pollixim had any wisdom he would listen to Jarmo......mmmmmmmkay???

wc

He is here to start shit and to try to force his negativity onto other people. Utterly pathetic.

buckethead stops now!

rofl
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #84 on: March 22, 2007, 07:50:56 PM »

We?ve sorted it down to what songs are on the record. What the sequence of the songs is. The album cover art is ready.

Normally you wouldn't say that if things weren't set to go, but as we all know...

And why did you forget what Axl said a few weeks later?

Axl: Umm you'll see it, I dont know if soon is the word. But it will come out and we will, we'll go back, we'll do some more recording and then we'll start the American leg of the tour... And see how it goes from there.

My point exactly. He says one thing then he says another. If the man at the top don't even seem to know what's going on, who does? Why trust any information? And that's not an attack on Axl, just an observation.

Point is gn'r saying something doesn't really mean anything. When Universal says it's done is when people should start to get exited. Axls word doesn't hold any water at this point.

Hahahaha!

First you quote Axl and use his quote as evidence of your point, then say his word doesn't hold water.

You can't have it both ways.....

You don't seem to understand that things change. Sometimes out of your control.

Next time you call Axl a liar, show some proof. And no, Axl saying it'll be out in 2006 isn't him lying.

Because we both know that in order to call somebody a liar, you should know what that person knows.

/jarmo

Evidence of what? The album being finished or him claiming it's finished? My point that you're seemingly deliberate trying to ignore is that Axl has said many different things, many of them conflicting. Which means there are no reason to take his word as gospel this time around either.

Things change, but there are limits to how many external and uncontrollable events can happen to a person. In Axls case I'll say the track record indicates that he himself is the source to many of those problems causing plans to change.

And instead of 'next time you call him a liar' how about you show me where I've ever called him a liar. I don't believe him to be the lying type, never has, but I do believe he's not fully in control of himself, meaning you can't trust everything he says.

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #85 on: March 22, 2007, 07:54:58 PM »

He is here to start shit and to try to force his negativity onto other people. Utterly pathetic.

How about you take your 40 days on this forum and do something else than trying to stir up shit with me. You can call me alot of things but I'm not known to resort to personal attacks. Advice.

Warchild
Rocker

« Reply #86 on: March 22, 2007, 07:58:31 PM »

Look einstein, when you say someone's words don't hold water.......that usually means you are inferring they lie.......

It is truly remarkable how you seem to know what is going on, when really you DON'T....

Now, go play.......Jarmo has discredited anything you have to offer, and while you are sitting there stunned out of your jammies......

LISTEN..for the "POP".....that is the unmistakeable sound that your head makes when it comes out of your ass.......

advice, pal...you'd be smart to listen to Jarmo!!!!

mmmkay?
WARCHILD

W
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #87 on: March 22, 2007, 08:01:38 PM »

Evidence of what?

You first use his quote as evidence that the album was done, then you say his words don't mean anything.

Well, if his words don't mean anything, why did you quote him in the first place?

The album being finished or him claiming it's finished? My point that you're seemingly deliberate trying to ignore is that Axl has said many different things, many of them conflicting.

How is your example conflicting?

Which means there are no reason to take his word as gospel this time around either.

Let me guess, because things are the same as in 2001?

Things change, but there are limits to how many external and uncontrollable events can happen to a person. In Axls case I'll say the track record indicates that he himself is the source to many of those problems causing plans to change.

So you're saying you're blaming Axl even though you don't know what exactly went wrong?

And instead of 'next time you call him a liar' how about you show me where I've ever called him a liar. I don't believe him to be the lying type, never has, but I do believe he's not fully in control of himself, meaning you can't trust everything he says.

I got the impression from your post that you were basically calling him a liar because apparently his word doesn't mean anything.

Anyway, there's some so called fans who would be happy to call him a liar because of things he's said.

By the way, nobody can be in total control. There's always things to take into consideration.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Africa
Banned
Rocker

No Woman, No Cry

« Reply #88 on: March 22, 2007, 08:18:56 PM »

How about you take your 40 days on this forum and do something else than trying to stir up shit with me. You can call me alot of things but I'm not known to resort to personal attacks. Advice.

lol @ using time spent on forums as an argument.
You have no clue how long I have been around in the online GN'R community.
If you are here for other reasons than complaining, feel free to prove so.

buckethead stops now!

rofl
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #89 on: March 22, 2007, 08:20:11 PM »

Evidence of what?

You first use his quote as evidence that the album was done, then you say his words don't mean anything.

Well, if his words don't mean anything, why did you quote him in the first place?

No, I used the quote to show that he's said before the album was done, or if you will, indicated that it was.

The album being finished or him claiming it's finished? My point that you're seemingly deliberate trying to ignore is that Axl has said many different things, many of them conflicting.

How is your example conflicting?

That one isn't, and I never claimed it was, hence the 'he's said many things'.

Here's 2 though:

2002: "We just wanted to go out and have some fun, get some chemistry going" (not the exact quote, but it gathers the thrust of it)

2006: "That was something I was forced into"

2002: "We've sorted it down to what songs are on the record, the art work and tracklist is finished"

2002(next sentence): "Don't hold your breath....if it were to never happen"

Now, I realise like you say that the reason for such statements is most likely connected to things he know that we don't, but they're still pretty conflicting statements. You can take it as you wish, I take it as the words of a troubled man with a conflicted mind, meaning I never take any statement from him at face value.

Which means there are no reason to take his word as gospel this time around either.

Let me guess, because things are the same as in 2001?

No, because there are no new evidence on the table suggesting otherwise. He dropped around ambiguties in 2001 and he does it now. You can argue semantics all you want, it won't change the picture I'm looking at.

So you're saying you're blaming Axl even though you don't know what exactly went wrong?

No, I'm saying patterns suggest something.

I got the impression from your post that you were basically calling him a liar because apparently his word doesn't mean anything.

Anyway, there's some so called fans who would be happy to call him a liar because of things he's said.

By the way, nobody can be in total control. There's always things to take into consideration.

/jarmo

You go out pretty harsh on an assumption then, funny since you're using the very same trait against me. Now I've hopefully made clear how me not taking his word as gospel doens't necessarily imply me calling him a liar.

And 'other users' got nothing to do with me.

Warchild
Rocker

« Reply #90 on: March 22, 2007, 08:26:33 PM »

Pollixim, are you a fucking masochist??? do you ENJOY having an ass made out of yourself?Huh?

You keep getting discredited,knocked down, and coming back for more...I am beginning to wonder..hmmmm Idiot or just plain cretin??

I would tell you to stop while you still have credibility left, but that has LEFT THE BUILDING........

You DON'T Know what the fuck you are babbling about.....is it verbal diahrreah time at your house??? You damn sure have a case.......

WARCHILD

W
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #91 on: March 22, 2007, 08:27:54 PM »

lol @ using time spent on forums as an argument.
You have no clue how long I have been around in the online GN'R community.
If you are here for other reasons than complaining, feel free to prove so.

I don't need to prove shit to condescending (insert favorite description here) who got nothing better to do than chase a petty grudge. Disagreement is one thing, constantly fishing for fights and personal attacks is something else. Everybody with half a brain can see who's acting like a child here, no matter how much they hate my opinion.

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #92 on: March 22, 2007, 08:33:31 PM »

No, I used the quote to show that he's said before the album was done, or if you will, indicated that it was.

But he never said it was done.

He said they knew what songs were gonna be on it, in what order and what the cover would look like.

There's a difference.

You're assuming a lot of things....

No, because there are no new evidence on the table suggesting otherwise. He dropped around ambiguties in 2001 and he does it now. You can argue semantics all you want, it won't change the picture I'm looking at.

So the fact that the band has played full tours and they've played more new songs live than in 2001 means nothing?

I know you don't believe what Axl says, but I believe Ron also mentioned dthe recording being done.

You go out pretty harsh on an assumption then, funny since you're using the very same trait against me. Now I've hopefully made clear how me not taking his word as gospel doens't necessarily imply me calling him a liar.

Well I guess it's only fair I use that on you if you're gonna be assuming things about Axl.  Tongue

/jarmo

Warchild
Rocker

« Reply #93 on: March 22, 2007, 08:38:56 PM »

I don't need to prove shit to condescending (insert favorite description here) who got nothing better to do than chase a petty grudge. Disagreement is one thing, constantly fishing for fights and personal attacks is something else. Everybody with half a brain can see who's acting like a child here, no matter how much they hate my opinion.

EXACTLY..it is YOUR opinion, don't try to force it onto us, because you are DEAD WRONG, and assuming a hell of a lot.........Don't try and present it as FACT!!

OK....time to shut up now Polluxim ...surely you must feel the need to insert suppositories into your stupid mouth right about now........

Give it up.......You ARE the weakest link......

and Jarmo KNOWS his shit!! so take that and insert it into the nearest orifice......YOU are wrong, JARMO is right.....now that isn't so hard is it?

ohmygodihatestupidpeople

hi Jarmo!
WC
« Last Edit: March 22, 2007, 08:44:03 PM by Warchild » Logged

W
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #94 on: March 22, 2007, 08:49:03 PM »

But he never said it was done.

He said they knew what songs were gonna be on it, in what order and what the cover would look like.

There's a difference.

You're assuming a lot of things....

I'm a hell of an assumptionist, won't deny that. Kinda figured that was the way to go when I discovered real truths were hard to come by. Fact is we're all assuming things, difference is I don't have any problem with what people are assuming, that's part of the discussion. Instead of putting labels on people I try and counter with my own view on things. Sometimes arrogant, yes, but if there's one thing you can say about me is I never attack anyones character (public figures excluded). I don't feel the need for that.

So the fact that the band has played full tours and they've played more new songs live than in 2001 means nothing?

I know you don't believe what Axl says, but I believe Ron also mentioned dthe recording being done.

It means nothing in regards to the album, obviously.

And Ron's word is hardly something you take to court. He's a diplomat, and I respect him for reaching out in the ways he can, but I won't put the responsibility for delivering CD news on him, simply because he's likely to not know the whole picture. Just like Dizzy and his 2003 comments. It doesn't mean anything cause it's never led to anything substantial.

Well I guess it's only fair I use that on you if you're gonna be assuming things about Axl.? Tongue

/jarmo

To wrongs make a right, eh?

All I would want from you is to accept that assumptions is an integrated part of almost anything. You don't know the facts either, it's all assumption. Using it against somebody however is slightly hypocritical and uncessary.

And btw, how about you do something about these 2 'fans' chasing me around here? I'd hope you'd be big enough to see that shit is in breach of alot of things.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2007, 08:57:51 PM by polluxlm » Logged

KIKO2K6
Happy as a Pig in Shit
VIP

I am a ''ROCKER''

« Reply #95 on: March 22, 2007, 08:59:22 PM »

Pollixim, are you a fucking masochist??? do you ENJOY having an ass made out of yourself?Huh?

You keep getting discredited,knocked down, and coming back for more...I am beginning to wonder..hmmmm Idiot or just plain cretin??

I would tell you to stop while you still have credibility left, but that has LEFT THE BUILDING........

You DON'T Know what the fuck you are babbling about.....is it verbal diahrreah time at your house??? You damn sure have a case.......

WARCHILD

Who are you to talk about  credibility Huh ?!
What you have to do whit Jarmo and Polluxm debate ?!
If you have nothing good to say,keep your mouth closed.

The New Interpretation of a Masterwerk!!!!

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/kikoalbuquerque/

Chinese Democracy Starts....sometime between now and November 25th !
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #96 on: March 22, 2007, 09:00:49 PM »

I'm a hell of an assumptionist, won't deny that. Kinda figured that was the way to go when I discovered real truths were hard to come by. Fact is we're all assuming things, difference is I don't have any problem with what people are assuming, that's part of the discussion. Instead of putting labels on people I try and counter with my own view on things.

Maybe because often the assumptions are either wrong or based on false information.. Or both?

Sometimes arrogant, yes, but if there's one thing you can say about me is I never attack anyones character (public figures excluded). I don't feel the need for that.

And why is it ok to attack somebody you don't know anything about?

Especially when the person in question is part of the reason why we're all here.

It means nothing in regards to the album, obviously.

So by comparison, when the tour ended abruptly in 2002, you wouldn't say things look better regarding the album now?

And Ron's word is hardly something you take to court. He's a diplomat, and I respect him for reaching out in the ways he can, but I won't put the responsibility for delivering CD news on him, simply because he's likely to not know the whole picture. Just like Dizzy and his 2003 comments. It doesn't mean anything cause it's never led to anything substantial.

Just asking if two different sources mean anything to you.

Obviously nothing this band says means anything to you.

I'm kinda puzzled by this attitude. Not necessarily from you personally, but others. They have the same opinion. Nothing the band says means anything, but they think the band should listen to what they say. The band should do this, should do that etc., but when the band says something, it doesn't matter because it means nothing.

/jarmo

Warchild
Rocker

« Reply #97 on: March 22, 2007, 09:02:56 PM »

Polluxium......

You ARE using assumptions against Guns & Roses, are you not?Huh

Don't expect to come here, that doesn't fly......lack of info is no reason to make up your own stories, and you will get more info when it is released.......
You are not "owed" a damn thing, understand? EXCEPT what the band chooses to tell you.....so file that under T.S.

Actually, you should have shut up several posts back. ...you have no idea what you are talking about...why is this soooo hard to understand?Huh

Time to pick up your half-assed arguements and self-assumptions and go the fuck home........

you won't win....

WC

W
Warchild
Rocker

« Reply #98 on: March 22, 2007, 09:07:07 PM »

WARCHILD

Who are you to talk about? credibility Huh ?!
What you have to do whit Jarmo and Polluxm debate ?!
If you have nothing good to say,keep your mouth closed.

because Jarmo knows the truth, and polluxium is an assuming hater......now, go play, KID..I am out of your league

mmmmkay?

W
madagas
« Reply #99 on: March 22, 2007, 09:11:38 PM »

The truth is there is no official release date. Grin The truth is who gives a fuck why? The truth is 1 original song officially released in 16 years. Everything past that is irrelevant. ok
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: