Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 06:41:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227907 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  So will Axl have a new image...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: So will Axl have a new image...  (Read 23234 times)
AHUGEAxlFan
Rocker

« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2015, 08:43:05 PM »

I wanna see Axl in good shape, running around. Much like the use your illusion tour and 2001-2010 Chinese Democracy. Running around on stage and screaming long screams. Some rasp would be nice. His 2002 voice was good enough for me.

Join the new GNR forum. GNRnow.com we need help.

I love gnr, I hope you do to! Great band

-HugeAxlfan
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2015, 08:46:03 PM »

Lemmy (motorhead) lost a lot of weight lately.

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
Annie
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2015, 10:56:49 PM »

I really don't get guys commenting on another dude's appearance.  Axl looked and sounded great last year.
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2015, 11:06:21 PM »

I really don't get guys commenting on another dude's appearance.  Axl looked and sounded great last year.

First off... What exactly is wrong with guys commenting on another dude's appearance? Please give us specifics here.

Second, image is part of the rock n roll experience. It's secondary to sound, but still a part of it I think.

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2015, 11:10:52 PM »

I wanna see Axl in good shape, running around. Much like the use your illusion tour and 2001-2010 Chinese Democracy. Running around on stage and screaming long screams. Some rasp would be nice. His 2002 voice was good enough for me.

I thought the 2002 voice was too clean.  Didn't love it.

But he was awesome in 2006 and 2010.  If he could rediscover some of that, that would be ace.

I don't give a good god damn what he looks like if the vocals are there.  He could shave his head and come out in a fucking cape.  If he sounds good, who cares?

I don't think people were knocking his appearance for no reason.  But did it effect the vocals?  Beats the shit out of me.  But people couldn't help drawing a correlation between the two.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
OscarAxl22
VIP

« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2015, 11:25:30 PM »

Those bike shorts were the shit.  That's how I always think of him.  1992-ish.
Yes they were beautiful! love beer MY hello Axl tattoo has him in the iconic bicycle shorts.

Worst Tattoo everrrrrrrrrrrr  Undecided
Rainfox
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2015, 04:24:50 AM »

Axl's style rated through the years.

2006 > 2002 > 1989 > 1993 > 1992 > 2009-12 > 1986-88

This is FACT.

Cool
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2015, 04:29:07 AM »

2006 was BADASS, no argument there.

Sweetness is a virtue
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2015, 08:27:34 AM »

Yes they were beautiful! love beer MY hello Axl tattoo has him in the iconic bicycle shorts.

That is simply your opinion, apparently you lead a sheltered life and haven't seen a great deal of various ink or you wouldn't make that erroneous  statement.

Here's a truly bad one-

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
Annie
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2015, 08:33:53 AM »

Metal insider agreed with you in 2011. I was actually quite proud of that.  You probably just hate it cuz of my Eddie Trunk comments. 
Annie
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2015, 08:35:45 AM »

First off... What exactly is wrong with guys commenting on another dude's appearance? Please give us specifics here.

Second, image is part of the rock n roll experience. It's secondary to sound, but still a part of it I think.

Yes image is important.  Axl
Is still a hot badass.  It's ok. You can have a man crush on Axl.
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2015, 08:40:55 AM »

I still don't understand what you "didn't get" with guys commenting on another dudes appearance... Huh

Sweetness is a virtue
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2015, 09:14:56 AM »

That is simply your opinion, apparently you lead a sheltered life and haven't seen a great deal of various ink or you wouldn't make that erroneous  statement.

Here's a truly bad one-

Jesus.

Which one?

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
Annie
« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2015, 09:38:11 AM »

I still don't understand what you "didn't get" with guys commenting on another dudes appearance... Huh

Just seems kinda girly to me.  But hey to each their own.
Annie
« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2015, 09:39:04 AM »

This is FACT.

Cool
That is opinion.
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2015, 09:39:40 AM »

I could care less about Axl's appearance or clothing choices... but your take on it...is troubling.

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2015, 09:41:06 AM »

This is FACT.

Cool

You have the Predator Braids and Baggy NFL/NBA/NHL/MLB jerseys as his 2nd best look ever?
Annie
« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2015, 09:48:55 AM »

I could care less about Axl's appearance or clothing choices... but your take on it...is troubling.
How so?
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2015, 09:58:45 AM »

How so?

Well for starters whether you realize it or not its homophobic and sexist to think men shouldn't care about how another man looks and as it's been pointed out image is a big deal in this genre. So if fans want to break down his appearance and what he wears... that's certainly not out of bounds as long as they are not being disrespectful.

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #39 on: December 02, 2015, 10:09:29 AM »

Kind of a homophobic vibe, no?

The big chief tried to run that on me yesterday too.  Then came back to it a second time like, an hour later.

Odd.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: