Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 01:36:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227919 Posts in 43253 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  We are rich - source of all tensions and hate
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: We are rich - source of all tensions and hate  (Read 6007 times)
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2007, 01:49:17 PM »

My god, WAT-EVER, are you for real?? I just read your last post, and now you're not just being a communist, but your theories are beyond stupidity !

Working hard for your money is wrong, evolving is wrong....and don't even tell me I misread, because I didn't.

Why should we all be the same? Why should we all drive Jaguar limousines?? This is bullshit, even in theory!

If you truly believe what you're saying, then quit your job, sell your house and go live in a village somewere...but as long as you're living in our market economy-based society, just shut the fuck up !

thank you, you can go now.
come back when you're calm Smiley

i have to agree with madman here....i don't think you are thinking realistically wat-ever.  if your company doesn't have growth, and lets say you have a LOSS of profit - its likely people will be fired/laid off.  how is that good? you are just creating MORE poor people.  Economic growth leads to MORE jobs which leads to more people getting employed which leads to LESS poverty.

conserving and doing "less" with the environment is MUCH different then economic conservation.  it almost sounds like you want to have a society where EVERYONE lives on the bare minimum? 

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: