Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 05:37:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227867 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  BURGER KING Burger shots are awesome
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: BURGER KING Burger shots are awesome  (Read 9700 times)
Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2009, 12:06:12 PM »

Chicken rings at White Castle rule!

And if I am to do chicken, I like chicken strips from KFC and Popeye's.  Popeye's biscuits are better as well.

KFC fucked up their gravy.
I like the jo jo's intead, just for that reason.  Mr. Sanders is probably dissapointed as well drool.

What are jo jo's? hihi

Are you talking about Bojangles?
I guess at KFC they may be called potato wedges also referred to as jo jo's.  So what are Bojangles?

I figured you were talking about another fast-food chicken chain.  (Trying saying THAT fast three times!)

Yeah, Bojangles...fast food chicken chain.

OH!!!!  Speaking of jo jo's, we have a sit-down pizza chain here called Shakey's and they call their potato products  "MOJOS."

What a joy it is to be a fat American! 

This is crazy!! You have a Shakey's pizza?  When my brother and I were tots, my parents would take us to Shakeys.  I remember being able to watch them make the pizza behind a big window, and that they would play old time black and white silent movies, it was such a treat to go there.  Unfortunately it has not existed here for years no.

I did say fast-food chicken three times in a row, I'll give myself about a 80% on that. rofl

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #41 on: May 09, 2009, 07:10:33 PM »

I don't eat alot of junk food, but I finally had some of those adorable new cheeseburgers at Burger King. They are SO MUCH BETTER than sliders at White Castle! ok

Are you mad?! White Castle is awesome. I love that place. Everytime I go out east I eat at a White Castle. I so wish they would move out west damnit.

And Steak & Shake. I love that place. I'm on the western edge of texas and I'm to far west for White Castle and Steak & Shake. And too far east for Inn & Out Burger. Damn assholes at Steak & Shake seem to be everywhere in texas except far west texas.

But at least I got my Whataburger and the fact that Blakes Lottaburger isn't too far away.   ok

If your ever in New Mexico stop by a Blake's. They got fuckin awesome burgers and shakes smoking

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #42 on: May 09, 2009, 07:59:06 PM »

I don't eat alot of junk food, but I finally had some of those adorable new cheeseburgers at Burger King. They are SO MUCH BETTER than sliders at White Castle! ok

Are you mad?! White Castle is awesome. I love that place. Everytime I go out east I eat at a White Castle. I so wish they would move out west damnit.

And Steak & Shake. I love that place. I'm on the western edge of texas and I'm to far west for White Castle and Steak & Shake. And too far east for Inn & Out Burger. Damn assholes at Steak & Shake seem to be everywhere in texas except far west texas.

But at least I got my Whataburger and the fact that Blakes Lottaburger isn't too far away.   ok

If your ever in New Mexico stop by a Blake's. They got fuckin awesome burgers and shakes smoking

You guys have Whataburger.  I miss that from the many years I lived in Arizona.  They aren't in Vegas for whatever reason.
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #43 on: May 10, 2009, 06:35:52 AM »

And if I am to do chicken, I like chicken strips from KFC and Popeye's.  Popeye's biscuits are better as well.

I like the jo jo's intead, just for that reason.  Mr. Sanders is probably dissapointed as well drool.

What are jo jo's? hihi

I guess at KFC they may be called potato wedges also referred to as jo jo's.  So what are Bojangles?

I figured you were talking about another fast-food chicken chain.  (Trying saying THAT fast three times!)

OH!!!!  Speaking of jo jo's, we have a sit-down pizza chain here called Shakey's and they call their potato products  "MOJOS."

This is crazy!! You have a Shakey's pizza?  When my brother and I were tots, my parents would take us to Shakeys.  I remember being able to watch them make the pizza behind a big window, and that they would play old time black and white silent movies, it was such a treat to go there.  Unfortunately it has not existed here for years no.

I did say fast-food chicken three times in a row, I'll give myself about a 80% on that. rofl

The last time I had gone there was 1993, until my friend reintroduced me to Shakey's shortly after the release of Chinese Democracy.
Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #44 on: May 10, 2009, 10:25:21 AM »

What are jo jo's? hihi

The last time I had gone there was 1993, until my friend reintroduced me to Shakey's shortly after the release of Chinese Democracy.
Wow!!  The sign says buffet as well, how times have changed!!!

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #45 on: May 12, 2009, 05:40:15 AM »

You guys have Whataburger.  I miss that from the many years I lived in Arizona.  They aren't in Vegas for whatever reason.

Oh yeah we got shit loads of Whataburgers. But thats prolly cuz franchise started in texas. Theres at least one on almost every major street. Their all over the fucking place. Sux they dont got any in vegas. My friend lives in Utah now and every time he comes back home the first thing he does is stop by a Whataburger. That place is the shiznit.  smoking

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: