Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 11:14:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227872 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Is this strange?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Is this strange?  (Read 3513 times)
Annie
« on: July 23, 2009, 10:13:45 PM »

Ok, I am a shopaholic clotheshorse, and I like to wear cute uniforms to work. When katherine Heigel of Gray's Anatomy came out with a line of scrubs, I bought a bunch of them. I decided they look better on tall people, so I gave them to my friend Desty who looks like a real life Barbie doll. One of the tops was too small for her, and she gave it to a girl who totally despises me. Now I can't believe that she wants to wear something that once belonged to me. Would anybody here wear a piece of clothing that once belonged to someone you really don't like? I only wore the top twice, but I still find it strange that she wanted it.
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2009, 11:30:00 PM »

Used clothing, ewwwww.
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2009, 02:32:59 AM »

A friend of mine had a strange request;

She's been having intense nightmares due to her childhood every night. Just by chance she fell asleep with her brothers shirt on and she still got the dream that usually was a nightmare, but this time around she beat her dad in the dream.

So she asked me if I could give her a shirt I don't use anymore, since they aren't really in that good terms.

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
greekmule
Rocker

she's so beatifully broken...

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2009, 02:15:50 PM »

Probably I don't get this, but why would you wear scrubs if you were not a doctor?  Huh

I even despise doctors who wear scrubs out of the hospital (eg happy hour etc)....

homo homini lupus...
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2009, 04:14:38 PM »

Probably I don't get this, but why would you wear scrubs if you were not a doctor?  Huh

annie's into cosplay.... Wink

that's strange to me but i know some people don't mind that.
i find they also tend not to see  memorial values.

sincut's story is also strange but i can sorta relate. it's perhaps like teddies or Linus's blanket.
Annie
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2009, 05:43:14 PM »

Nurses wear scrubs too.
greekmule
Rocker

she's so beatifully broken...

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2009, 05:59:54 PM »

are you a RN then?
« Last Edit: July 24, 2009, 06:06:26 PM by greekmule » Logged

homo homini lupus...
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2009, 08:06:04 AM »

Ok, I am a shopaholic clotheshorse, and I like to wear cute uniforms to work. When katherine Heigel of Gray's Anatomy came out with a line of scrubs, I bought a bunch of them. I decided they look better on tall people, so I gave them to my friend Desty who looks like a real life Barbie doll. One of the tops was too small for her, and she gave it to a girl who totally despises me. Now I can't believe that she wants to wear something that once belonged to me. Would anybody here wear a piece of clothing that once belonged to someone you really don't like? I only wore the top twice, but I still find it strange that she wanted it.

...and i thought my life was non stop excitement confused

Quick! To the bandwagon!
lynn1961
Jaded Cupcake
Legend

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2009, 12:26:35 AM »

hihi
Actually, just the fact that you have taken the time to wonder about this and post about it here is a little strange in itself, Annie. 

Hell, if someone gave me free clothing in good condition, I wouldn't care who wore it before - I mean, I wouldn't care if someone I didn't like once had it.  Not a big deal.  It's a free scrub top!!!   Smiley
nekomex
Rocker

« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2009, 12:59:47 AM »

yes i will wear used clothes, if i disliked the person that used to wear it then i would probably preffer not to use it. so in that part its wierd. but maybe its your perception about her doesnt liking you and she has no problem with you.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2009, 11:04:58 AM »

but maybe its your perception about her doesnt liking you and she has no problem with you.

true. or maybe she hates annie that she gonna voodoo her with the top. Shocked
Annie
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2009, 12:16:52 PM »

yes i will wear used clothes, if i disliked the person that used to wear it then i would probably preffer not to use it. so in that part its wierd. but maybe its your perception about her doesnt liking you and she has no problem with you.
Possibly, but she and her clique never talk to me. Maybe they are intimidated by my cuteness. hihi Just joking. The top was really nice, it just didn't look that good on me. People tend to stand in line for my castoffs. Ah, more confessions of a shopaholic........
Annie
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2009, 12:17:36 PM »

but maybe its your perception about her doesnt liking you and she has no problem with you.

I don't think voodoo is her scene, she is very conservative.
Annie
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2009, 12:19:34 PM »

hihi
Actually, just the fact that you have taken the time to wonder about this and post about it here is a little strange in itself, Annie. 

Hell, if someone gave me free clothing in good condition, I wouldn't care who wore it before - I mean, I wouldn't care if someone I didn't like once had it.  Not a big deal.  It's a free scrub top!!!   Smiley

This is also true, but I am LITTLE EMO ANNIE! hihi When Tommy Hillfiger had that stupid fight with Axl, I banned my family from wearing his clothes. I still refuse to wear anything that he designed.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2009, 12:21:12 PM by Annie » Logged
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2009, 01:01:11 PM »

Describing oneself as emo is wrong. It should be discouraged.

And if you refuse to associate yourself with anything designed/created/invented/suggested by people who've disagreed with Axl over the years..... "hmm, well" Tongue

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Annie
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2009, 01:08:44 PM »

Just goes to show that I am a true blue hardcore diehard Axlite!
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2009, 01:20:19 PM »

I don't think voodoo is her scene, she is very conservative.

i think cursing is rather traditional. Tongue
fear the juggalo 2
Rocker

« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2009, 02:30:24 PM »

shit, i would wear used underwear if they were free! maybe i'd just wear them inside-out though. or atleast til i wash them. damn i really know how to turn the women on!!!
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2009, 04:21:33 PM »

I've traded ugly shirts I've gotten for Christmas or what not with friends for superior shirts over the years.

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: