Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 12:40:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227913 Posts in 43253 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  BUY Product
| | |-+  WWW.ROSESOFVELVET.COM
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: WWW.ROSESOFVELVET.COM  (Read 30352 times)
ARC
VIP

DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE TO THE RADIO

« Reply #40 on: April 23, 2006, 11:33:21 AM »

1) Why the swastika...? What relevance does that have to GNR or VR...?  confused

2) "Roses of Velvet" is probably the worst name I have ever heard.

3) What does this site give me that Sp1at does not...?
misterbrownstone
« Reply #41 on: April 23, 2006, 11:39:54 AM »

1) Why the swastika...? What relevance does that have to GNR or VR...?? confused

1)i wondered that too
2)Velvet Roses was better.  check out the names of some of the sections, either their stolen from another site (The Garden) or they're poorly written (The Illegal)
3)jackass mods and no sense of community ok
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #42 on: April 23, 2006, 03:51:25 PM »

you people are a bit harsh, how many forums with gnr names can you use dead horse , yesterdays, twat for old shit

People are getting picky here it's just another gnr/vr website run by fans for people to just shoot the shit..

If gnr's official site was updated no one would need any website for information...
misterbrownstone
« Reply #43 on: April 23, 2006, 06:02:01 PM »

People are getting picky here it's just another gnr/vr website run by fans for people to just shoot the shit..

that may be, but i'm just saying my views on the site.

it is unfair, and does not promote uncensorship.  and (most of) the mods are assholes.
Steel_Angel
« Reply #44 on: April 23, 2006, 06:19:35 PM »

MisterBrownstone was banned by me! I banned him because after he proved that he wasnt mature enough to be a moderator! he got angry Started created useless topics like what happend here about a month ago! and then he also recruited FrozenInferno and Cotie to do the same! They Logged in and waited for the Global mods to leave so they could try and create havic! They were all banned before they could do much so its all good! Now Brownstone you can go and spread lies about my forum but why do you still try to participate at it? why dont you just let it go that you are not wanted there!
brody, i did not start shit at your little chat room thing. it was a friend of mine who had the same IP address as me (we were using the schools comp and he started shit) so when you banned him u banned me too. get it? comprende? good luck trying to make new members. haha. sry. rofl
« Last Edit: April 23, 2006, 06:25:03 PM by frozen Inferno » Logged
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #45 on: April 23, 2006, 08:11:07 PM »

Funny how those that keep putting down the site keep trying to access it. If you hate it so much, why keep trying to come back?

jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #46 on: April 23, 2006, 08:13:59 PM »

it is unfair, and does not promote uncensorship.? and (most of) the mods are assholes.
Yeah, you talk about the site constantly at every forum. You're obsessed. You're like Chapman, but instead of carrying around Catcher in the Rye you carry around my PMs.

misterbrownstone
« Reply #47 on: April 23, 2006, 08:49:05 PM »

Funny how those that keep putting down the site keep trying to access it. If you hate it so much, why keep trying to come back?

to spam it ok
misterbrownstone
« Reply #48 on: April 23, 2006, 08:49:52 PM »

it is unfair, and does not promote uncensorship.? and (most of) the mods are assholes.
Yeah, you talk about the site constantly at every forum. You're obsessed. You're like Chapman, but instead of carrying around Catcher in the Rye you carry around my PMs.

haha, you're a 'tool' as you'd say.

if that's the best a 30 year old can say to a 16 year old, you need a life peace
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #49 on: April 23, 2006, 08:55:11 PM »

if that's the best a 30 year old can say to a 16 year old, you need a life peace
if all you can do is talk about me and try and spam the site, you are the one in need of a life. I'm not playing your little faggot game. You just try and draw attention to yourself by mentioning me everywhere you go.

Brody
« Reply #50 on: April 23, 2006, 09:14:10 PM »

We are having no problem drawing New members! thanks brownstone I really dont care what a couple of 14 and 15 year old kids think about my site!
Brody
« Reply #51 on: April 23, 2006, 09:19:22 PM »

1) Why the swastika...? What relevance does that have to GNR or VR...?  confused

1 If you notice the flag is a communist flag along with a nazi! It is covererd in Red paint to symbolize Blood that they have spilled!
 Guns N' Roses New album is Titled Chinese Democracy! If you cant see the symbolizim!! IDK!

2 Thats ok that you don't like the name! no big deal to me! but i have gotten a lot of compliments on it!

3 Idk what sp1ats site gives you! I dont go there but My site is obviously not the place for you! It gives the members there a place to discuss things without running through 80 pages or so of BS.

Im sorry if you dont like it thats ok, Have a great daty!
Backslash
\
VIP

Use Your Allusion

« Reply #52 on: April 23, 2006, 09:36:29 PM »

Yeah I could never understand why anyone would want to waste time spamming a site that he thinks no one visits anyway.

ROV is great.   I gotta hand it to Brody, he's put a lot of time and effort to create a community for those of us who don't like to put up with a lot of the bullshit that's out there on other sites.  My personal favourite feature is the chatroom it makes it unique from other sites out there.  And certainly the mods aren't assholes unless it's entirely necessary.  Our mods don't insist on insulting newbies like the mods at other sites I've visited...

GNRevolution... the missing link.
misterbrownstone
« Reply #53 on: April 23, 2006, 10:35:28 PM »

if all you can do is talk about me and try and spam the site, you are the one in need of a life. I'm not playing your little faggot game. You just try and draw attention to yourself by mentioning me everywhere you go.

i don't 'need' a life.  i have a life.  you're the 30 year old who spends a shit load of time on forums. rofl
misterbrownstone
« Reply #54 on: April 23, 2006, 10:36:58 PM »

1) Why the swastika...? What relevance does that have to GNR or VR...?? confused

1 If you notice the flag is a communist flag along with a nazi! It is covererd in Red paint to symbolize Blood that they have spilled!
 Guns N' Roses New album is Titled Chinese Democracy! If you cant see the symbolizim!! IDK!

2 Thats ok that you don't like the name! no big deal to me! but i have gotten a lot of compliments on it!

3 Idk what sp1ats site gives you! I dont go there but My site is obviously not the place for you! It gives the members there a place to discuss things without running through 80 pages or so of BS.

Im sorry if you dont like it thats ok, Have a great daty!

dear dumbass:

http://images.google.com/images?q=communist+flag&hl=en&btnG=Search+Images
misterbrownstone
« Reply #55 on: April 23, 2006, 10:38:09 PM »

We are having no problem drawing New members! thanks brownstone I really dont care what a couple of 14 and 15 year old kids think about my site!

16, by the way.  most of the members on GN'R boards are teenagers, oh smart one.

also, weren't you the one who came to me on myspace wanting my help to make your silly little site?

since i don't delete any messages on myspace (and i really should some day), i'd LOVE to post them if you want a reminder ok
Brody
« Reply #56 on: April 23, 2006, 10:56:53 PM »

Sure i asked you if you would like to help out! at that time i didnt realize what a childish little boy you really were! but thats ok! it was james that asked me to keep you as a mod! so funny!
Steel_Angel
« Reply #57 on: April 23, 2006, 11:09:34 PM »

girls, stop. theres enough of phrozen inferno to go around? Grin Kiss yeah? yes hihi luv u brody.  even tho u banned me for no reason at all.
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #58 on: April 23, 2006, 11:16:21 PM »

What the hell kind of name is "Roses of Velvet?"  I dont know what its all about, but from the name, I can see its not my kind of place.  no
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #59 on: April 23, 2006, 11:32:41 PM »

girls, stop. theres enough of phrozen inferno to go around? Grin Kiss yeah? yes hihi luv u brody.? even tho u banned me for no reason at all.

right in the rules

just follow these simple rules and you will have no problems here

* One username per member

first thing you did was make 2 usernames ok

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: