Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 06:18:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227897 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  05th June - City Of Mexico (Updates)
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: 05th June - City Of Mexico (Updates)  (Read 44898 times)
Christian
VIP

« Reply #180 on: June 07, 2007, 01:25:00 PM »

Nightrain -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11PwPp4VaYs

Axl came in at the beginning off-tempo and threw the whole song off.
that nightrain sound weird..
i mean, the sound is very different from the others youtube videos that i heard from the same show...
Verasa
Be original.Be yourself
VIP

« Reply #181 on: June 07, 2007, 01:33:13 PM »

I'm sure they are having a hell of a time hearing onstage

5/14/06 Hammerstein Ballroom, NYC
11/12/11 Kansas City, MO
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #182 on: June 07, 2007, 01:45:50 PM »

Nightrain -

I can't notice anything like that on this crap-ass video.

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #183 on: June 07, 2007, 02:01:31 PM »

Me either. I can't see/hear where dunkin's coming from.  Huh
basically shitty recording and youtube never do justice to music.

yo, estebanf thanks for the audio. Cheesy
Satapher
Wings Of Redemption
VIP

GODS N' ROSES

« Reply #184 on: June 07, 2007, 02:23:15 PM »

thanx for the audio estebanf!!!!!!

1992.11.29 Bogota, COL
2001.12.31 Las Vegas, USA
2002.12.05 New York City, USA
2010.03.30 Bogota, COL
2016.07.27 Atlanta, USA
2016.11.23 Medellin, COL
2022.06.15 Stavanger, NOR
2023.06.21 Oslo,
Walapino
VIP

Double Talkin Jive Motherfucker!

« Reply #185 on: June 07, 2007, 03:04:40 PM »

no man, i was there too,, they didnt played any studio version of any new song.  No studio rhiad.  I dont know why that guy would say that, but neither in guadalajara or mexico city, they didnt play it.  By the way, guadalajara and  mexico city were my 2 first GNR concerts, and damn, they rock so fuckin hard!  and i heard some comments from people, very good ones and others veeeeery stupidc omments.
For example, i was on the "general admision"  (pista) in mexico city, and there were 2 girs who thought that richard was IZZY!!!  damn!! i was laughing my ass off.  Then this kid thought that Ron was Buckethead unmasked!  LMAO   rofl     But in general i recall hearing pretty good comments on Robin. And when Axl introduced the band, to my surprise, Frank and Robin weere the most loud apluase  ??(Spl)   In guadalajara and mexico city, Axl threw his mic on the end of paradise city...    Axl said in the end (mexico)  thank you, gracias, buenas noches, we hope to see you soon...  and in guadalajara he said something like that only that he added guadalajara, and tequila!   Grin

jesuschrist, did you read what I posted? the song was played very early, not everyone could hear it, and just in Mexico City, and there are three different persons that hear the song, that described it with lots of details, and they all said it rocked. I know who these guys are, and they are trustable.

Why not saying ''I didnt hear it (because maybe you entered the building AFTER the song was played)'' insted of accusing these three guys of liers?

Dont be paranoid Mr F. we both know its a fake story "very early, barely audible" common you should know Better    Wink

I am just saying here what other people said, in spanish, in another forum. If I didn't trust them, I wouldn't post it here.

I think an mp3 of the recording will solve all this skepticism

Sorry man, but I wont take seriously a guy with ''Walapino'' as nick.  peace

But you take seriously a guy with a bucket on the head?  hihi
Satapher
Wings Of Redemption
VIP

GODS N' ROSES

« Reply #186 on: June 07, 2007, 04:29:13 PM »

no man, i was there too,, they didnt played any studio version of any new song.  No studio rhiad.  I dont know why that guy would say that, but neither in guadalajara or mexico city, they didnt play it.  By the way, guadalajara and  mexico city were my 2 first GNR concerts, and damn, they rock so fuckin hard!  and i heard some comments from people, very good ones and others veeeeery stupidc omments.
For example, i was on the "general admision"  (pista) in mexico city, and there were 2 girs who thought that richard was IZZY!!!  damn!! i was laughing my ass off.  Then this kid thought that Ron was Buckethead unmasked!  LMAO   rofl     But in general i recall hearing pretty good comments on Robin. And when Axl introduced the band, to my surprise, Frank and Robin weere the most loud apluase  ??(Spl)   In guadalajara and mexico city, Axl threw his mic on the end of paradise city...    Axl said in the end (mexico)  thank you, gracias, buenas noches, we hope to see you soon...  and in guadalajara he said something like that only that he added guadalajara, and tequila!   Grin

jesuschrist, did you read what I posted? the song was played very early, not everyone could hear it, and just in Mexico City, and there are three different persons that hear the song, that described it with lots of details, and they all said it rocked. I know who these guys are, and they are trustable.

Why not saying ''I didnt hear it (because maybe you entered the building AFTER the song was played)'' insted of accusing these three guys of liers?

Dont be paranoid Mr F. we both know its a fake story "very early, barely audible" common you should know Better    Wink

I am just saying here what other people said, in spanish, in another forum. If I didn't trust them, I wouldn't post it here.

I think an mp3 of the recording will solve all this skepticism

Sorry man, but I wont take seriously a guy with ''Walapino'' as nick.  peace

But you take seriously a guy with a bucket on the head?  hihi

lol walapino long time no see ya

1992.11.29 Bogota, COL
2001.12.31 Las Vegas, USA
2002.12.05 New York City, USA
2010.03.30 Bogota, COL
2016.07.27 Atlanta, USA
2016.11.23 Medellin, COL
2022.06.15 Stavanger, NOR
2023.06.21 Oslo,
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #187 on: June 07, 2007, 05:04:31 PM »

Great updates so far on all concerts  ok

I look forward to reading the updates from Australia. The fans there are equally awesome
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #188 on: June 07, 2007, 05:05:54 PM »

Great updates so far on all concerts? ok

I look forward to reading the updates from Australia. The fans there are equally awesome

Funny how many post you have right now Myst.. LOL

Cant wait for the Australia updates..!

Thanks to everyone who updatet the Mex shows..?!

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #189 on: June 07, 2007, 05:09:16 PM »

Great updates so far on all concerts? ok

Funny how many post you have right now Myst.. LOL

Cant wait for the Australia updates..!

Thanks to everyone who updatet the Mex shows..?!

hihi

I've had some time today to catch up and post
nicognr
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #190 on: June 07, 2007, 08:42:57 PM »

rofl hahaha! sorry but? we don't believe in you. ok

bobito, you dont have to believe me, I'm just saying here what I was told from people who attended the show.

''Rhyad'' was the first song played firstly, then they played Aerosmith and some other bands at a higher volume. I was told that the song has a different ending from what we've heard in Vegas and Osaka, a very aggresive kind of drumming, and flawless and powerful vocals.

The person who told me this is a very big collector, I mention this just to remark that he perfectly knows how the osaka and vegas performances sound and he's very into the GNR internet thing, he's not a casual fan, a newbie. And there are another two people that have heard it, it was the first song played in the arena, that's why probably other people haven't listened to it, because they entered the arena later.

You also need to realise that the majority of the crowd did not know a shit about songs like The Blues, Madagascar, Better and IRS. And these songs were performed in almost all shows in 2006. Do you want them to know Rhyad? And the song was not played with the arena packed...

bobito? hihi

HEY! can any moderator  calm down to this poor guy and also liar now? Please. He dont think what say. He  insulting me and I simply said that dont believe in him. (or her bah...) . Fucking members like this should be banned. I got few post here, but im not an illmannered person.
Please man go to insulting to your circus "anti" GNR hihi rofl " (si sos fan de finck metete en el sitio de Nine Inch Nails y dejate de molestar aca creando spam. para eso esta el UZI. jaja hihi rofl hihi rofl hihi  rofl)

We needs the C.D.!
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #191 on: June 07, 2007, 10:03:13 PM »

rofl hahaha! sorry but  we don't believe in you. ok

bobito, you dont have to believe me, I'm just saying here what I was told from people who attended the show.

''Rhyad'' was the first song played firstly, then they played Aerosmith and some other bands at a higher volume. I was told that the song has a different ending from what we've heard in Vegas and Osaka, a very aggresive kind of drumming, and flawless and powerful vocals.

The person who told me this is a very big collector, I mention this just to remark that he perfectly knows how the osaka and vegas performances sound and he's very into the GNR internet thing, he's not a casual fan, a newbie. And there are another two people that have heard it, it was the first song played in the arena, that's why probably other people haven't listened to it, because they entered the arena later.

You also need to realise that the majority of the crowd did not know a shit about songs like The Blues, Madagascar, Better and IRS. And these songs were performed in almost all shows in 2006. Do you want them to know Rhyad? And the song was not played with the arena packed...

bobito  hihi

HEY! can any moderator  calm down to this poor guy and also liar now? Please. He dont think what say. He  insulting me and I simply said that dont believe in him. (or her bah...) . Fucking members like this should be banned. I got few post here, but im not an illmannered person.
Please man go to insulting to your circus "anti" GNR hihi rofl " (si sos fan de finck metete en el sitio de Nine Inch Nails y dejate de molestar aca creando spam. para eso esta el UZI. jaja hihi rofl hihi rofl hihi  rofl)

Hey, estabanf is a good member, here.  Think of it from his perspective!  Everyone is calling him a liar!  Even if he's wrong (because someone ELSE made a mistake or misinformed him) there's no reason to ban him!  Everyone needs to calm down, and reflect on the good news: GNR are playing shows to sold out crowds! 

peace

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
nicognr
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #192 on: June 07, 2007, 10:30:53 PM »

rofl hahaha! sorry but? we don't believe in you. ok

bobito? hihi

HEY! can any moderator? calm down to this poor guy and also liar now? Please. He dont think what say. He? insulting me and I simply said that dont believe in him. (or her bah...) . Fucking members like this should be banned. I got few post here, but im not an illmannered person.
Please man go to insulting to your circus "anti" GNR hihi rofl " (si sos fan de finck metete en el sitio de Nine Inch Nails y dejate de molestar aca creando spam. para eso esta el UZI. jaja hihi rofl hihi rofl hihi? rofl)

Hey, estabanf is a good member, here.? Think of it from his perspective!? Everyone is calling him a liar!? Even if he's wrong (because someone ELSE made a mistake or misinformed him) there's no reason to ban him!? Everyone needs to calm down, and reflect on the good news: GNR are playing shows to sold out crowds!?

peace

Be a "good member" isn't only share bootlegs. First, he dont should insult others members of this forum ( he calls me "bobito" rofl). In his own "forum", he banned others members only for dont think same things that him or only for say that VR is a good band hihi.
Veeery sad rofl  (pense que era el unico que no cree en tus giladas pero por lo visto ya  ni Jarmo te soporta aca!jajaja)
« Last Edit: June 07, 2007, 10:33:32 PM by nicognr » Logged

We needs the C.D.!
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #193 on: June 07, 2007, 10:38:44 PM »

Be a "good member" isn't only share bootlegs. First, he dont should insult others members of this forum ( he calls me "bobito" rofl). In his own "forum", he banned others members only for dont think same things that him or only for say that VR is a good band hihi.
Veeery sad rofl  (pense que era el unico que no cree en tus giladas pero por lo visto ya  ni Jarmo te soporta aca!jajaja)

I think sharing shows is a very nice thing to do, since I've seen others on here who post threads about wanting to sell the bootlegs they've made.  I agree that no one should be throwing around insults, but calling someone a liar is an insult, too. 

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
nicognr
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #194 on: June 07, 2007, 11:59:00 PM »

Veeery sad rofl? (pense que era el unico que no cree en tus giladas pero por lo visto ya? ni Jarmo te soporta aca!jajaja)

I think sharing shows is a very nice thing to do, since I've seen others on here who post threads about wanting to sell the bootlegs they've made.? I agree that no one should be throwing around insults, but calling someone a liar is an insult, too.?

I call liar to him because he insuled me before  Wink. Nothing more.Talks about him is a real waste of my time. Everybody said  that Rhiad wasn't leaked already, and he dont really matter me. Shocked

We needs the C.D.!
estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #195 on: June 08, 2007, 12:12:30 AM »

I think sharing shows is a very nice thing to do, since I've seen others on here who post threads about wanting to sell the bootlegs they've made.  I agree that no one should be throwing around insults, but calling someone a liar is an insult, too. 

I call liar to him because he insuled me before  Wink. Nothing more.Talks about him is a real waste of my time. Everybody said  that Rhiad wasn't leaked already, and he dont really matter me. Shocked

who has ever talked about a ''leak''?  Huh

and ''bobito'' is not an insult dude...chill out  peace

---------------------

For those interested, this is an AWESOME piano performance of ''Angie'' by Mr Dizzy Fuckin' Reed (plus the intro of ''The Blues'') in great quality for an audience recording:

''Angie'' Dizzy Reed Piano Solo [full] + The Blues [cut]

http://rapidshare.com/files/35880803/__Angie____Dizzy_Reed_Piano_Solo_.mp3
« Last Edit: June 08, 2007, 12:16:19 AM by estebanf » Logged

1993: 7/17
2010: 3/10 - 3/18 - 3/22
2011: 10/2 - 10/5 - 10/8 - 10/10 - 10/12 - 10/15
2014: 3/28 - 3/30 - 4/1 - 4/3 - 4/6 - 4/12
2016: 6/26 - 7/1 - 11/1 - 11/4 - 11/5
2017: 1/10
2022: 9/30 - 10/0
Axlfreek
Legend

« Reply #196 on: June 08, 2007, 10:25:46 AM »

Nightrain -

His voice is amazing  Shocked

"Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the romance of the unusual."
Hemingway
neko
Rocker

Coco el rey de las moronas

« Reply #197 on: June 08, 2007, 11:29:32 AM »

im back from my trip, i miss the concert, but im glad it was a good one and so many people enjoyed it, are there good photos or videos? the ones i have seen are low quality. peace
estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #198 on: September 11, 2007, 01:24:21 PM »

cellphone picture taken by ''theblues'' at mexico city  love

1993: 7/17
2010: 3/10 - 3/18 - 3/22
2011: 10/2 - 10/5 - 10/8 - 10/10 - 10/12 - 10/15
2014: 3/28 - 3/30 - 4/1 - 4/3 - 4/6 - 4/12
2016: 6/26 - 7/1 - 11/1 - 11/4 - 11/5
2017: 1/10