Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 09:47:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227893 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  (Updates) Las Vegas, NV 12/30/11
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] Go Down Print
Author Topic: (Updates) Las Vegas, NV 12/30/11  (Read 42676 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #260 on: January 12, 2012, 03:43:17 PM »

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Gavgnr
VIP

« Reply #261 on: January 12, 2012, 03:52:24 PM »

^ very cool pics Jarmo

‘Get busy livin’, or get busy dyin’
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #262 on: January 13, 2012, 03:38:50 PM »

Although I haven't been active on the boards for a few weeks. I've watched every show, including the 2 Vegas shows live (online). And I just can't believe how solid and gelled this band has become.  Everything has improved significantly, and I love everyone parts in the live shows.

Axl is looking so energetic and on the ball, for instance when he was rocking back and forwards during NR in Vegas, he was on fire. I enjoyed all of the bands performance, and I love how DJ is wearing the sweatbands (wrist warmers) like Robin used to, and his playing also is top notch.

So yes, I couldn't be happier with where GN'R are now. And I just can't wait for an opportunity to travel again to see this band perform live, looking forward to it!!!!.  ok ok ok

Well done to GN'R, and all the best for the rest of 2012.  love
troccoli
VIP

Please allow me to introduce myself

« Reply #263 on: January 14, 2012, 03:01:09 PM »

^Great pics man, especially the one of Frank.  I also noticed how this pic clearly highlights the wristbands made for the tour by Monster.  The timing couldn't be better with the wristband conversation going on in the memorabilia section.  As always, please keep the awesome pics coming, we do appreciate it.

All I need is some clarity and someone to tell me WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!!!! GOD DAMN IT!!!!
Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #264 on: January 14, 2012, 04:52:54 PM »

If anyone got one of the NYE @ HRH guitar picks that Monster was giving out; I'm willing to trade to acquire one...

One half of Rock n' Rolls Cheech & Chong.
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #265 on: January 15, 2012, 04:31:55 PM »

This is just a total off the wall idea, but I'm sitting here watching the 12/30/11 DVD (again) and ya know how they added some of the graphics from the video screens into the broadcast? Well, it's be cool to have a high quality DVD of JUST the videos from the video screens, the entire shows worth. Then like how Ron releases his songs all broken down by tracks, producer pack, ect. ......Have the whole concert and the graphics that go with it and be able to produce your own version. Just thought it'd be kinda neat. Told you it was off the wall, haha.

Axl is God.
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #266 on: January 16, 2012, 06:10:07 PM »

To all those people who attended these shows, and who also attended the 2006 Joint shows (Sept 16th and 17th). I'm interested to hear how you found the sound to be, and the overall state of the venue. I went to the 2006 shows, and I understand that since then a new Joint has opened up, and this is where these 2 shows took place.

So what did you guys find, if you compared the 2 venues?. Which one has better sound, and which one has an overall better atmosphere. I'm just interested to know, from someone who saw GN'R in both Joint venues.

Cheers.  ok
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #267 on: January 16, 2012, 10:27:37 PM »

I saw Gn'R in both '06 and a couple weeks ago, along with tons of other bands in both the old and new Joint. On sound alone, it's kinda touch to compare, since both rooms we're built to sound great. I give a slight edge to the new Joint. When the new one first opened, I was pretty bummed, because the old Joint was my absolute favorite venue in town. Went to a couple shows when the new one opened, and still tried to not like it. As time went on, I love it. I loved the tiered floor, it really helps the view for everyone. Much bigger stage as well....Gn'R would never have been able to do that much of their normal stage show if it were the old Joint, but it still has that small intimate feeling to it. As long as I don't get stuck with GA Balcony, it's by far my favorite place in town. The only other place to come close is The Pearl at the Palms. Excellent sound and views. In my opinion, the House of Blues is a shithole, and unless it's someone I REALLY want to see, I'll skip the shows just because they're there.

Axl is God.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: