Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 04:25:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227907 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  VMA Rehearsals and HOB Las Vegas 2001 - Who owns them?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: VMA Rehearsals and HOB Las Vegas 2001 - Who owns them?  (Read 63616 times)
zombux
Legend

watching the sky moves sideways...

« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2006, 09:41:28 AM »

some people just like hoarding stuff and masturbate upon having them hihi I don't understand it

greendog
« Reply #41 on: May 21, 2006, 09:44:03 AM »

some people just like hoarding stuff and masturbate upon having them hihi I don't understand it

it just gives them a false sense of power. bollocks if you ask me. if they want power... they should try and take over a country Tongue
Mr.Bootlegs
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #42 on: May 21, 2006, 09:46:05 AM »

Too true man, I think we will see a lot more 2002 soundboards and stuff coming out soon like the Columbus one there, becuase those hoarders know that the stuff has no real value anymore with the new tour approaching. I dont see the point in holding on to stuff like that for 4 years, but no doubt they'll be big enough A-holes to hold on to more stuff this year. Why can't people just share, it really pisses me off Angry
zombux
Legend

« Reply #43 on: May 21, 2006, 09:49:08 AM »

some hoarders think they can keep their stuff for themself so it's rare and they could trade it for another rare stuff. bullshit anyway, in GN'R trading community there are some most motherfucking idiots in the world. every other trading/sharing community is just - ok, let's share this, ok, let's trade that. just some GNR so-called fans are acting like Gods. too bad for them Tongue

badapple81
« Reply #44 on: May 21, 2006, 10:12:09 AM »

I don't get it cos oneday we will all be old and I'm sure some of the hoarders will sit back and say 'why the fuck did I not share this stuff and enjoy with everyone? What was the point?' -  we only live one lifetime.. why not let it all out and we can all enjoy together? I don't get it.
greendog
« Reply #45 on: May 21, 2006, 10:51:52 AM »

I don't get it.

oh i do.

hoarders dont have hearts Tongue they are as dead as the night is black.
Mr.Bootlegs
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #46 on: May 21, 2006, 11:12:42 AM »

I'm not just trying to single out Velvet1223 here either, im sure theres lots of these hoarders, but theres just no talking to them
Origen
« Reply #47 on: May 21, 2006, 11:15:34 AM »

No one has the HOB DVD. A couple of people have the VMAs Rehearsals though. And they won't share it anyway.

i know the dude who 1st got it from mtv like the cbgb's. BUT every time i bring up trade or ask him what he wants for it i get shit out of him. I think its going to be hard to find the lastnight show to. Just because of want happen. But i know it was filmed.

If your talking about the VMA rehersals dvd, would the guy in question be called scott and lives in USA? cos i know he owns it and he said a guy offered him $900 dollars for it and he turned the offer down.He said he's the only person who's got it as he used to work for MTV

$900.. and he refused???

If you look at the top of this page you wil see a post by 'Velvet1223'. For those of you who dont know i believe this guy is the Scott in question who has the VMA Rehearsals. Not that i really want the VMA's, but he does have some other amazing stuff from the MTV vaults. I emailed him a while ago, and he was kind enough to tease me with some screenshots of the stuff he has. God i wish you could bash other members here........

What else did he show you from the vaults ?
uzisuicide2002
VIP

DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE!?!?!?!

« Reply #48 on: May 21, 2006, 11:38:59 AM »

No one has the HOB DVD. A couple of people have the VMAs Rehearsals though. And they won't share it anyway.

i know the dude who 1st got it from mtv like the cbgb's. BUT every time i bring up trade or ask him what he wants for it i get shit out of him. I think its going to be hard to find the lastnight show to. Just because of want happen. But i know it was filmed.

If your talking about the VMA rehersals dvd, would the guy in question be called scott and lives in USA? cos i know he owns it and he said a guy offered him $900 dollars for it and he turned the offer down.He said he's the only person who's got it as he used to work for MTV

YES thats him. He only wants something that no one has for it. IDK what the hell he thinks he is going to find. But i know afew people that would give him every dvd bootleg out there for it. And he'd still say no. I even ofder him afew shows i filmed but no one has. ITS NOT GN'R...i would not do that to you guys lol
« Last Edit: May 21, 2006, 11:45:28 AM by uzisuicide2002 » Logged

GN'R Boston 02
GN'R NYC 06
GN'R Mass 06
GN'R NJ 11
VR Mass 05
GN'R Foxboro 16
GN'R Boston 17
VR Mass 07
Slash Boston 10
Steven Adler NYC 11
Slash Foxwoods 14
Slash Providence 15
Mr.Bootlegs
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #49 on: May 21, 2006, 11:52:36 AM »

He has footage of Slane 92 i think proshot, loads of old interviews, including outakes, and unseen stuff. He has unseen headbangers ball stuff. Basically any old interview, if they had the cameras rolling at all, the footage is his. At the time i was chatting to him he said he was trading for Vegas (this was august 05). I cant remember anything else, but this is the guy who accidentally let CBGBs out too, God forbid he'd share anything like. This worked at MTV you see, or something like that, ask him for screnshots, i dont think he'd mind, and then post them here becuase id like to see them again, i'm sure im forgetting a lot of stuff that he has.
1badapple
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #50 on: May 21, 2006, 12:37:48 PM »

so, this dude stole a bunch of MTV footage when he worked there? damn, not only is he a hoarder, but he's a fucking thief too?
anythinggoes
« Reply #51 on: May 21, 2006, 12:39:32 PM »

so, this dude stole a bunch of MTV footage when he worked there? damn, not only is he a hoarder, but he's a fucking thief too?

ah shit if i worked there i would of stolen it too but i would of shared it out
jemin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #52 on: May 21, 2006, 12:57:07 PM »

From what he told me he didn't steal them.  You could request tapes to watch.  He took them home and copied them like anyone would.
Mr.Bootlegs
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #53 on: May 21, 2006, 12:59:00 PM »

ah shit if i worked there i would of stolen it too but i would of shared it out
Me too, a lot of old concerts were stolen from the GNR camera crew during the UYI tour. Such as Chicago 92, Indiana 91, St.Louis 91 and Oklahoma 92, so im grateful for everyone who steals stuff really
Origen
« Reply #54 on: May 21, 2006, 01:01:59 PM »

He has footage of Slane 92 i think proshot, loads of old interviews, including outakes, and unseen stuff. He has unseen headbangers ball stuff. Basically any old interview, if they had the cameras rolling at all, the footage is his. At the time i was chatting to him he said he was trading for Vegas (this was august 05). I cant remember anything else, but this is the guy who accidentally let CBGBs out too, God forbid he'd share anything like. This worked at MTV you see, or something like that, ask him for screnshots, i dont think he'd mind, and then post them here becuase id like to see them again, i'm sure im forgetting a lot of stuff that he has.

It's a shame that we'll probably never see any of that. What does he want for them Money or other rare stuff ?

Mr.Bootlegs
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #55 on: May 21, 2006, 01:08:08 PM »

Other rare stuff. God knows what he's looking for or why. Hey Velvet what are you after?
jemin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #56 on: May 21, 2006, 01:12:04 PM »

Other rare stuff. God knows what he's looking for or why. Hey Velvet what are you after?

Pretty sure he is looking for Vegas or at least he was anyway.
zombux
Legend

« Reply #57 on: May 21, 2006, 02:43:04 PM »

even if Vegas most probably doesn't even exist?

Origen
« Reply #58 on: May 21, 2006, 02:45:30 PM »

even if Vegas most probably doesn't even exist?

Yes  Undecided

It's a shame some people in the GnR community are like this. I know they are his bootlegs and he can do hat he wants with them but you would think that some part of him would want to help out all the other fans here.
gnfnr_87
Rocker

« Reply #59 on: May 21, 2006, 06:29:37 PM »

Nice to see so many people have replied to my topic, im also after the whiskey 86 as i heard that was filmed!!  Anyone wanna sort anything out let me know!

@ Birmingham NEC, UK 25.07.06
@ Birmingham NEC, UK 17.10.10

www.myspace.com/gnfnr_87
www.freewebs.com/gnfnr_87

Fuck all hoarders
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: