Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 11:31:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227910 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  DOWNLOAD FESTIVAL DVD 2 VERSIONS REVIEWED
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: DOWNLOAD FESTIVAL DVD 2 VERSIONS REVIEWED  (Read 11778 times)
g2r_Axl
Headliner

Here Today...

« on: June 20, 2006, 11:32:20 AM »

Hey guys i've received 2 DVD versions of Download since Friday

The first one is a 2 dvd set off Ebay this looks pretty good but looks washed out in picture quality and not so good angles!

The other is a mix of the Ebay source, the sources of the Youtube clips and the 2 pro clips from Channel 4!

It seems the filmer of the YouTube version is hoarding certain songs though from that source due to all the shite he got from the "fuck filmers - torrent everything crew" on MYGNR (his words lol) and doesn't wanna release his total version just yet! We get to see most of these missing songs as clips on the first Youtube clip and if you compare them to the Ebay 2 dvd version Youtube wins hands down!

In my opinion the YouTube source is superior in picture, angles and color.

Anyone who gets this mix DVD version will know what i mean!

If anyone wants to get this source i got it from here. plead_insanity@hotmail.co.uk

Unfortunatly guys i've been asked by the filmer not to trade or torrent this version yet. Very Sorry  no

ktucker450
Rocker

Don't follow my footsteps, i walk into poles

« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2006, 11:47:54 AM »

if YOU are not gonna share it then shut the fuck up
anythinggoes
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2006, 11:56:35 AM »

bit harsh he is only fulfiling the filmers wish its good to know what different versions there are out there TBF
g2r_Axl
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2006, 12:05:18 PM »

WATCH YOUR FUCKIN MOUTH PRICK!!

remcognr
Rocker

#remcognr

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2006, 12:19:39 PM »

a lot of people actually are expecting waaaaay to many... it's getting a little bit embarrassing if you ask me... never seen that many people asking 4 times in a row for someone to post a particular song (and this is in general, no names, incl. mine).  It's probably the stress and enthousiasm that comes with this new tour... ;-)

remco

"There's A Lot Goin'On"

Check out my GN'R collection on insta: www.instagram.com/remcognr
gnr2006
VIP

ASS PARTY 2006 (tm)

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2006, 12:21:53 PM »

You should watch your mouth, sir, coming here and telling people what you have and then getting upset because they want it, that's only gonna get you banned.

Thanks for the review of the bootlegs though, and for promoting the seller a little bit more.

These discs I'm sure will be torrented at some time, so there is no need to jump all over this guy for not sharing them.

g2r_Axl
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2006, 12:27:05 PM »

You should watch your mouth, sir, coming here and telling people what you have and then getting upset because they want it, that's only gonna get you banned.

Thanks for the review of the bootlegs though, and for promoting the seller a little bit more.

These discs I'm sure will be torrented at some time, so there is no need to jump all over this guy for not sharing them.

hey, i was reviewing something and he told me to "shut the fuck up" thats why i got upset! Theres was no need for that!
I don't take that kinda of talk from anyone especially some little loser jerk off sat behind their computer!? rant

ashlar
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2006, 12:29:10 PM »

Why the fuck do you care what the filmer thinks? He wants you to horde it so he can sell more copies of the shitty version.
gnr2006
VIP

ASS PARTY 2006 (tm)

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2006, 12:30:46 PM »

hey, i was reviewing something and he told me to "shut the fuck up" thats why i got upset! Theres was no need for that!
I don't take that kinda of talk from anyone especially some little loser jerk off sat behind their computer!  rant

So responding back with WATCH YOUR MOUTH YOU FUCKING PRICK is the proper response? It only makes you look as lame as him.

You said he asked you not to share "this" version... does that mean you will share the ebay version that doesn't have the youtube, or you can't share either DVD version?
anythinggoes
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2006, 12:32:37 PM »

I don't take that kinda of talk from anyone especially some little loser jerk off sat behind their computer!? rant

So responding back with WATCH YOUR MOUTH YOU FUCKING PRICK is the proper response? It only makes you look as lame as him.

You said he asked you not to share "this" version... does that mean you will share the ebay version that doesn't have the youtube, or you can't share either DVD version?

Dont worry as soon as i get my version its being shared (well if i get it that is)
g2r_Axl
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2006, 12:33:08 PM »

Why the fuck do you care what the filmer thinks? He wants you to horde it so he can sell more copies of the shitty version.

dude didn't you read the first message i wrote? his version is the best version i've compared it to the others that are doing the rounds! and at the end of the day i will support an actual filmer as its his time and effort that did this! i will not support a seller of someone elses work! ?ok

BORN TO DIE
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2006, 12:36:25 PM »

Hey guys i've received 2 DVD versions of Download since Friday

The first one is a 2 dvd set off Ebay this looks pretty good but looks washed out in picture quality and not so good angles!

The other is a mix of the Ebay source, the sources of the Youtube clips and the 2 pro clips from Channel 4!

It seems the filmer of the YouTube version is hoarding certain songs though from that source due to all the shite he got from the "fuck filmers - torrent everything crew" on MYGNR (his words lol) and doesn't wanna release his total version just yet! We get to see most of these missing songs as clips on the first Youtube clip and if you compare them to the Ebay 2 dvd version Youtube wins hands down!

In my opinion the YouTube source is superior in picture, angles and color.

Anyone who gets this mix DVD version will know what i mean!

If anyone wants to get this source i got it from here. plead_insanity@hotmail.co.uk

Unfortunatly guys i've been asked by the filmer not to trade or torrent this version yet. Very Sorry  no

Post screen shots at least.

WHY DONT YOU JUST.....FUCK OFF

HOPE U NEVER FIND HOB 01.01.2001 (LMAO )

Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
g2r_Axl
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2006, 12:39:12 PM »

yes it is a proper response! its my first post on this board and i got some punk insulting me!! i didn't deserve to be spoken to like that and he did! that doesn't make me look as lame as him! i don't need to insult someone just cos i don't have a bootleg. ?and i already have a big involment in the GNR world without having to collect bootlegs!

Also i don't have time to be torrenting and trading i'm pretty sure the Ebay version will show up on bittorrent soon enough! have patience man ?ok

gnr2006
VIP

ASS PARTY 2006 (tm)

« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2006, 12:41:36 PM »

Well, I mean you offer us no screen shots, no real information of the bootlegs, all you want is attention. You made this same exact post on other boards, simply copied and pasted it, you are obviously just looking for attention.

I hope you enjoy being important somewhere else.
anythinggoes
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2006, 12:42:29 PM »

yes it is a proper response! its my first post on this board and i got some punk insulting me!! i didn't deserve to be spoken to like that and he did! that doesn't make me look as lame as him! i don't need to insult someone just cos i don't have a bootleg. ?and i already have a big involment in the GNR world without having to collect bootlegs!

Also i don't have time to be torrenting and trading i'm pretty sure the Ebay version will show up on bittorrent soon enough! have patience man ?ok

it will show up so relax everyone

of topic which member are you in the band
gnr2006
VIP

ASS PARTY 2006 (tm)

« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2006, 12:44:40 PM »

and for your information, the FANS on this message board don't deserve to have YOU come here and tell them how much better you are than them because you have some bootleg dvd, and to hear you criticize the "torrent everything" attitude that you get from some boards.

Go somewhere else, where people like BORN TO DIE and other hoarders can suck you off

It ain't gonna happen here

Your first post on a board should never be a "me me me" post, which is what yours was. Maybe that's why people got upset.
ktucker450
Rocker

Don't follow my footsteps, i walk into poles

« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2006, 12:50:30 PM »

i just dont think theres any point in telling people about it and reviewing it unless ur gonna share it, id rather not hear about it if i cant have it
Steel_Angel
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2006, 12:55:54 PM »

WATCH YOUR FUCKIN MOUTH PRICK!!
Lamo, get the fuck out attention whore. peace.
g2r_Axl
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2006, 12:58:10 PM »

looking for attention hahaha? rofl
me me me??? what the fuck how old are you people??

Ok heres some "attention / me me me" dude i play Axl in the Offical GNR tribute Guns 2 Roses i know the New GNR band. trust me i don't need to be looking for attention if anything i was trying to keep a low profile until that you and that other guy mouthed me off.
I play b4 1000's GNR fans everyweek i don't need to come here to be important. check out www.myspace.com/guns2rosesuk and all will be revealed i don't need a forum to get my rocks off like you!!

Now all i've done is came on here to review a dvd and told people where i got it from and where to get it! theres nothing wrong with that gnr2006 its seems you got nothing better to do today than argue shit with me!

Its not a case of no one can have it i gave you all the filmers email address! what the fuck is wrong with you people?? hihi

HERES SOME SCREEN SHOTS

« Last Edit: June 20, 2006, 01:05:31 PM by g2r_Axl » Logged

timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2006, 01:03:38 PM »

where will u be torrenting the dvd thx

THANK GOD FOR THE BOMB    http://gnrundergroundnation.co.nr/    A COOL NEW GNR TRADING DL SITE
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: