Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 06:29:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227842 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  DOWNLOAD FESTIVAL DVD 2 VERSIONS REVIEWED
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: DOWNLOAD FESTIVAL DVD 2 VERSIONS REVIEWED  (Read 11740 times)
gnr2006
VIP

ASS PARTY 2006 (tm)

« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2006, 02:02:36 PM »

you people are off your head  Angry

G2R_AXL came on here reviewed a dvd and told you all where to get it! I've seen this same post on gnrotgm and mygnr and no one else took the post the way you people have.

As far as the myspace plug of his band goes, i'd say he was more than provoked to do that and was even asked about it by another poster!

You people have been rude and nasty to someone doing nothing more than passing on a bit of info and telling you guys where to get it! same as "hey i gotta great Gnr tshirt their $10 in K Mart you guys could get one to" hes not rubbing nothing he passed some info on for fucks sake! This is an example of the maturity & age range of this board and a bunch of fuckin jealous losers!  yes  Angry

ps* BANDITA

the screenshots recieved in email were a different piano shot and one of Axl and Izzy. At least they were in mine

Yeah, whatever. He came here because the seller gave him a free copy and asked him to promote his e-mail address so he could sell more copies. If you can't see that, you are fucking blind.
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2006, 02:37:51 PM »

Seeing as he posted the same exact post on multiple boards including the seller's address should give people a clue that he was just here promoting sales not really reviewing a DVD as he stated since he didn't post any contact info for the OTHER seller that he supposedly has a DVD from as well.  As for the screen shots, one that he posted here was one I received via email and one was different after I looked at them again but I am sure the seller has more than 2 screen shots. 

But, this being said, I am sure we will see it surface eventually hopefully sooner than later. hihi
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #42 on: June 21, 2006, 03:23:22 PM »

geez this is like a spam horde
GNFNR_UK
Rocker

I want to believe...

« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2006, 05:01:04 PM »

How much is he selling the dvd for??

'This is just a horrible divorce, now he (Axl) is looking for a new wife.  His ex wife, Duff and Slash, are remarried and happy' - Smoking Guns on the break up of the original GNR.
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2006, 05:16:16 PM »

How much is he selling the dvd for??

Hopefully it'll get shared soon then no one will have to pay for it (like it should be).

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: