Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 05:47:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227842 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  HELP! Will anyone B&P me a 2006 show please! I live in the UK
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: HELP! Will anyone B&P me a 2006 show please! I live in the UK  (Read 1625 times)
GNFNR_UK
Rocker

I want to believe...

« on: June 21, 2006, 03:57:50 PM »

Hey guys,

I've posted this request in a few other threads here (Like the hammerstein one) but haven't really had a response.
Here's my situation -
I have no dvd writer on my PC so I can't burn the new shows or trade dvd's really. Any GNR DVD I have was bought from ebay, I was hoping I won't have to do that for a 2006 show though due to the prices being so high for them.
I was wondering if any fellow UK gunners would B&P a 2006 show to me, I am happy to pay the price of postage and blank DVD(s) if someone could help me out here. The shows I am looking for the most are the 12th and 17th Hammerstein DVD's and perhaps Download and Rio.

I have done B&P before on a velvet revolver board and managed to get some good shows, here's hoping I can do the same here.

If you can help me please reply or PM me so we can sort it out, would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance  ok

'This is just a horrible divorce, now he (Axl) is looking for a new wife.  His ex wife, Duff and Slash, are remarried and happy' - Smoking Guns on the break up of the original GNR.
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2006, 04:19:04 PM »

Come on guys, someone help this guy out.  I sent you a PM if you can't find someone local to help you. yes
GNFNR_UK
Rocker

I want to believe...

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2006, 04:26:08 PM »

Come on guys, someone help this guy out.? I sent you a PM if you can't find someone local to help you. yes

Thanks Bandita,
I hope I get a full show soon because I am wearing my VHS out playing the 2 download songs from Channel 4 I recorded! lol

'This is just a horrible divorce, now he (Axl) is looking for a new wife.  His ex wife, Duff and Slash, are remarried and happy' - Smoking Guns on the break up of the original GNR.
meanmachine73
Rocker

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2006, 02:48:40 AM »

you have found your man........ I am waiting on the Hammerstein set from Darknemus, as soon as I have them. I will look to sending some stuff out for people. I am in the UK also, so no problem. Please drop me a PM so I have your details on record... Take it easy.

Keep em under your wheels.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: