Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 07:12:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227913 Posts in 43253 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  R.I.P Jani Lane from Warrant
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: R.I.P Jani Lane from Warrant  (Read 6020 times)
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2011, 12:20:25 AM »

I still think they should have at least just checked for a pulse. You never know.
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2011, 04:46:41 AM »

They don't get paid enough....

Besides, corpses stink. 

It's not hard to tell if someone is dead or alive, trust.
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2011, 09:31:44 PM »

JANI LANE On VH1 CLASSIC's 'That Metal Show'; Preview Clip Available - Aug. 25, 2011

On July 23, former WARRANT singer Jani Lane ? who was found dead two weeks ago in a Los Angeles-area hotel ? took part in a taping of an episode of the "That Metal Show" alongside Michael Sweet (STRYPER) and Taime Downe (FASTER PUSSYCAT) (see photos below). The program featuring Lane was originally scheduled to premiere on October 1 on VH1 Classic but has had its air date moved up to August 27.

A preview clip from this coming weekend's episode can be seen below.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=162442

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2011, 03:44:57 PM »

The delayed single 'Sin' from LIBERTY N' JUSTICE which features late singer JANI LANE's last 100% finished recording performance will finally make it's way to iTunes on August 30th.

Streaming here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taHH-CrR0Kw

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2011, 03:45:30 PM »

From Mark Kendall of Great White.

Jani Lane passed away recently. Would you mind saying a few words about him?

You know, my wife and I were close to his wife and him. We had something in common with alcoholism. I battled alcohol before. I wouldn?t want to call myself his sponsor but I was more like a sober friend and I tried to encourage him. He was actually out singing with us for a little bit, completely professional, he wasn?t drinking or anything, he looked amazing, he sang wonderful. The fans hadn?t seen him look so good and sing so good in twenty years and he was just so great. I remember sitting in an airport one time and he was sitting with his wife and I go, ?Jani, man, you look so amazing right now.? I go, ?What?s wrong with this? I mean, you?ve got to feel great. The fans say you haven?t sang this great in so long and you?re just looking so good?. And he goes, ?I know it, I love it.? So I really encouraged him and I sent him daily prayers, every single day I sent him a prayer ? What people don?t realize is Jani, for one thing, he?s got a lot of talent. I mean, he is the most talented guy. He played drums on his own records, that?s how good he is. People don?t even know that. He wrote every Warrant song you?ve ever heard. But with his alcoholism, his demons ? He wanted to be sober more than anything. He really, really loved his sobriety. It?s just the demons he battled and I know what it?s like. I understand it because I?m an alcoholic myself. I?ve just managed to overcome it a day at a time. I found something that works for me ? Jani just kept firing the bullet and it was just the fatal one that finally happened. But he didn?t want it to happen, believe me. So it?s really a horrid tragedy and when something like that happens, it just hurts so many people and it?s unfortunate. But I want everyone to know that he really wanted to be a sober man.

http://www.glidemagazine.com/articles/57593/great-white-mark-kendall-interview.html?com=y

gnr85
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2011, 11:33:47 AM »

Jani Lane was such a great song writer, the song "stronger Now" is one of his best check it out if you have not herd it before

It Tastes Good Don't It?
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2011, 07:49:13 PM »

oh yeah. Stronger Now is fantastic.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: