Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 08:36:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227849 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  Ozzfest 2005-Ozzfest Ends, More Details On DVD Released
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Ozzfest 2005-Ozzfest Ends, More Details On DVD Released  (Read 51220 times)
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #220 on: September 08, 2005, 04:01:18 PM »

According to the Boston Herald, Ozzy Osbourne will be tonight's (Sept. Cool special guest at Gillette Stadium in Foxboro, Massachusetts for "NFL Opening Kickoff 2005" ? a one-hour pregame special airing on ABC at 8:00 p.m. ET. The show, which will feature additional live performances by GREEN DAY, SANTANA, TRISHA YEARWOOD, MAROON 5 and KANYE WEST, will lead into the season opener between the Patriots and Oakland Raiders at Gillette Stadium (ABC, 9:00 p.m. ET). Ozzy will reportedly perform "Crazy Train" from atop the New England Patriots football helmet whilst Tom Brady & Co. come running through onto the field.

The Boston Herald reported on Wednesday (Sept. 7) that Ozzy was spied getting off an elevator at the Ritz-Carlton, Boston Common, Tuesday, and word around the hotel was that Osbourne was off to the Sports Club/LA.

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #221 on: September 13, 2005, 09:54:59 AM »

Clear Channel Entertainment has set a November 22 North American release date for the "Ozzfest Xth Anniversary" DVD/CD set. The two-disc set is expected to include highlights from this year's festival, which was headlined by co-headlined by BLACK SABBATH and IRON MAIDEN, with additional appearances by MUDVAYNE, SHADOWS FALL, IN FLAMES and BLACK LABEL SOCIETY, among others. No further information is available at this time.

Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #222 on: September 30, 2005, 03:29:16 PM »

The cover artwork for the upcoming two-disc DVD commemorating the 10th installment of Ozzfest, entitled "Ozzfest Xth Anniversary"Due on November 22 via Clear Channel, the DVD will have a running time of 150 minutes and will feature performance footage from some of the bands on this year's Ozzfest lineup, as well as a companion CD of live tracks recorded at various stops along the route. A DVD synopsis reads as follows:

"The longest running rock tour in history comes home at last ? on DVD w/ a live CD too ? celebrating 10 years on the road! Go inside the Ozzfest tour's 10th year, with 60,000 fans at the U.K. show to the 103-degree heat of the back lots in Camden, NJ. Ozzy, Sharon and Jack turn out to show, and tell, how a simple idea became one of rock's biggest festivals. The artists and fans of Ozzfest became a mush of togetherness and the music, well, that's what it's all about! Ozzy and his festival are now multi-generational and fans, young and old, show up to prove it. The DVD offers the whole story OR a 'play concert only' feature. Like Ozzfest, it is ALL about the fan experience."

The exact track listing for the "Ozzfest Xth" set has yet to be announced.

Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #223 on: October 02, 2005, 12:44:10 PM »

Is that a picture of Scott Ian in the top left corner?  What's he doing there?  Anthrax wasn't on Ozzfest.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #224 on: October 27, 2005, 07:30:39 AM »

Die-hard heavy metal fans (and those who are just plain curious) now have the opportunity to take a behind-the-scenes glimpse at the longest-running rock tour in history with the DVD and bonus live CD release, "Ozzfest 10th Anniversary".

Celebrating its decade anniversary on the road, this DVD brings fans up close and personal to what has become a "mosh of togetherness" for the artists and fans. Clear Channel Entertainment Home Video and Ventura Entertainment Enterprises proudly present the special DVD premiere of "Ozzfest 10th Anniversary" for only $19.98 on November 22, 2005.

Filmed at the Donington, U.K. show which was attended by over 100,000 fans, and the back lots of Camden, NJ where the temperature struck 103 degrees, "Ozzfest 10th Anniversary" DVD and CD (view cover here) feature radical performances from BLACK SABBATH, VELVET REVOLVER, ANTHRAX, H.I.M., TRIVIUM, and ROB ZOMBIE, among others. Not only will viewers have a backstage pass to the hair-raising antics at the shows, but they will also get up close and personal with the Osbourne family, as the DVD features interviews with Ozzy, Sharon and Jack. They tell the whole story about the history of Ozzfest with a special walk around tour with behind-the-scene footage of the concert. Bonus features include exclusive interviews with Ozzy Osbourne, Jack Osbourne, Slash and Zakk Wylde. Plus concert performances of ALTER BRIDGE's "The End Is Here", BOWLING FOR SOUP's "1985" and THE MAD CAPSULE MARKETS' "Pulse". The exclusive special live CD features performance songs from the 2005 Ozzfest tour, including BLACK SABBATH's "War Pigs", "Iron Man" and "Paranoid"; H.I.M.'s "Soul On Fire"; and ROB ZOMBIE's "Dragula", among others. As a special extra feature, the DVD offers the whole story or a "play performances only" feature.

DVD features live performances by:

BLACK SABBATH - "War Pigs"
BLACK SABBATH - "Iron Man"
BLACK SABBATH - "Paranoid"
VELVET REVOLVER - "Sucker Train Blues"
ANTHRAX - "Caught in a Mosh"
H.I.M. - "Soul On Fire"
ALTER BRIDGE - "The End Is Here"
THE MAD CAPSULE MARKETS - "Pulse"
TRIVIUM - "A Gunshot To The Head of Trepidation"
ROB ZOMBIE - "More Human Than Human"
ROB ZOMBIE - "Dragula"
THE HAUNTED - "Bury Your Dead"
SOILWORK - "Blind Eye Halo"
WICKED WISDOM - "You Can't Handle"
GIZMACHI - "Voice Of Sanity"
A DOZEN FURIES - "Awake and Lifeless"
IT DIES TODAY - "A Threnody For Modern Romance"

Special live CD includes songs:

BLACK SABBATH - "War Pigs"
BLACK SABBATH - "Iron Man"
BLACK SABBATH - "Paranoid"
VELVET REVOLVER - "Sucker Train Blues"
ANTHRAX - "Caught In A Mosh"
BOWLING FOR SOUP ? "1985"
H.I.M. - "Soul On Fire"
ALTER BRIDGE - "The End Is Here"
THE MAD CAPSULE MARKETS - "Pulse"
TRIVIUM - "A Gunshot To The Head Of Trepidation"
ROB ZOMBIE - "More Human Than Human"
ROB ZOMBIE - "Dragula"
THE HAUNTED - "Bury Your Dead"
SOILWORK - "Blind Eye Halo"

This tracklisting is so fucking stupid..Donnington was Ozzfest DAY not part of the tour..Wheres the Iron Maiden,BLS,Mudvayne,In Flames

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: