Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 02:36:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227847 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  Avenged Sevenfold
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Avenged Sevenfold  (Read 77044 times)
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #320 on: May 16, 2012, 11:37:31 AM »

?We?re Going To Be Doing Something No Other Band Has Ever Done,? M Shadows Tells Kerrang!

Frontman M Shadows has told Kerrang! that the band are set for a break? to write their new record!

?We?ll do this run of shows and then we?ll take some time off, ? M Shadows says of the bands forthcoming North American gigs which include a performance at Metallica?s Orion Festival. ?It won?t be like a hiatus ? we?re just going to slowly write the next record and then when we?re ready we?ll record it.?

?To tell you the truth, we have some very cool things in the works that I can?t talk about right now,? continues the singer. ?We?re going to be doing something that no other band has ever done. The fans will be very happy!?

All of this, of course, means the band will be hidden away from public view for a while ? and M Shadows says it could be a year before the band are back in the UK.

?This is our time to get back into Avenged Sevenfold, and I?m sure by next summer it?ll all be going again,? he explains. ?We?ll probably come over to the UK and the first thing we do will be festivals. Last years tour and Download were so amazing, we decided to leave it at that. But we?ll come back with the new record and make it really special!?
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #321 on: April 04, 2013, 12:48:16 PM »

Things are happening....They just started posting these photos on their Facebook/twitter/instagram...  All the pics have the cursor at  4.15.013 at the top, probably when the new single is coming out or streaming.  There is almost always hidden messages in their posts like this.

« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 12:51:26 PM by Bodhi » Logged
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #322 on: April 04, 2013, 05:04:11 PM »

can't wait!
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #323 on: May 01, 2013, 06:15:23 PM »

thought I made a post in here before.... hmm.

A7X just announced they will be closing out Musikfest here in Bethlehem, PA on August 11th.

LINK: http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/music/index.ssf/2013/05/avenged_sevenfold_announced_to.html

Avenged Sevenfold will close out Musikfest in Bethlehem, ArtsQuest announced today.

The metal rockers are scheduled to perform 7 p.m. Aug.  11, the last day of the festival, on the Sands Steel Stage.

Tickets cost $49 and $59.

Formed in 1999, Avenged Sevenfold gained mainstream popularity in the mid-2000s with songs such as "Afterlife" and and the "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" inspired song "Bat Country."

After the death of their drummer,  James "The Rev" Sullivan, in 2009,  the group considered disbanding, but instead carried on, releasing the "Nightmare" album in 2010. Former Dream Theater drummer Mike Portnoy carried on as Avenged Sevenfold's drummer.

With five studio albums to date, Avenged Sevenfold has continued to play on packaged tours and festivals including Metallica's Orion Festival last summer.

For more information on the band's headlining date in Bethlehem, visit musikfest.org.
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #324 on: May 01, 2013, 11:26:23 PM »

nice!  I plan on going to that!
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #325 on: May 06, 2013, 10:26:22 PM »

nice!  I plan on going to that!

see ya there!
fear the juggalo 2
Rocker

« Reply #326 on: July 20, 2013, 06:57:24 AM »

Just pre ordered the new album for the low price of 122.99 after taxes. at leSt there doing a free show here in hollywood in a month. but fuckin a over a 100.00 bucks is alot of money for me..
metallex78
Legend

vicarious existance is a fucking waste of time

« Reply #327 on: August 16, 2013, 11:53:26 PM »

Hail To The King is awesome, the band has matured into a streamlined killer metal groove.
It reminds of Black album era Metallica, and the production sounds huge too. Best sound mix this band has gotten to date. Can't wait to hear the rest of the album!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DelhLppPSxY

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2007!!!
23 June Sydney @ Acer Arena
24 June Sydney @ Acer Arena

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2013!!!
17 March Melbourne @ Sidney Myer Music Bowl
fear the juggalo 2
Rocker

« Reply #328 on: November 01, 2013, 04:26:42 AM »

Since there hasnt been much talk on a7x. just thought id throw out there. they are currently number 32 on the billboard 200. They've been on the charts for 9 weeks now. they debuted on the charts at number 1. so far the album is doing very well & the tour has been very successful. if you havent gotten a chance to hear hail to the king. give it a few spins, the band you thought you may have disliked, you just might think a lil differently about them now. this is by far their most "metal" album to date. the music is slow down, but the progression has not. this band tends to accomplish something different on every release,  & this is by far no different.so with all that said. i was wondering what everyones thoughts were on hail to the king?
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: