Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 28, 2024, 07:28:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227960 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  Download Festival 2007
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Download Festival 2007  (Read 31879 times)
anythinggoes
« Reply #40 on: April 07, 2007, 09:07:48 AM »

Does anyone know the score with the day tickets as i only want to go on the sunday, but the website for download says that there are no plans to sell day tickets at the moment and if they do it will only be a very small amount, do they say this every yeah as a ploy to get the weekend tickets sold or is it something different.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #41 on: April 07, 2007, 10:11:09 AM »

Does anyone know the score with the day tickets as i only want to go on the sunday, but the website for download says that there are no plans to sell day tickets at the moment and if they do it will only be a very small amount, do they say this every yeah as a ploy to get the weekend tickets sold or is it something different.
Not every year but the day tickets do go on sale later, if i was you i'd wait cos i'm pretty sure you can get them, saying a very small amount i would say is a bit of a ploy as they never sell to well...
bangit
Rocker

Here Today..been on mygnr for past few years.

« Reply #42 on: April 15, 2007, 08:35:03 AM »

Anyone going?Huh i havent been before didnt manage to get there last year to see gnr, my friend has 2 free tickets and hes offered to give me them, only prob is his name is on the ticket. are there any issues regarding the need for id to be shown with the ticket for entry or is security quite chilled?

cheers guys.

Rock in Rio Lisbon 2006, Download Dublin 2006, Sheffield 2006, Helsinki Live festival 2010, Leeds Festival 2010, Manchester 2010! 6 fucking amazing experiences! Where in 2012?Huh?
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #43 on: April 15, 2007, 01:27:21 PM »

every gig ive been to has my mums name on, and my friends who she ordered them for too, have her name on, so i cant see how it would stop you.

html sucks
babydolls
VIP

Locomotive

« Reply #44 on: April 16, 2007, 12:29:54 PM »

as far as I know - only glastonbury is the festival with tickets that have your name (and photo now) on them.  you should be fine with this ticket.  unless they are a certain type of guest/VIP ticket that is only given to people not to sell on and prints their name on for that reason.... but these get sold on anyway and I dont think names get checked...
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #45 on: April 20, 2007, 10:08:00 AM »

Hardcore Superstar have been added headbanger

And the stages have been sent, great news, while Linkin Park stink up the Main Stage, Motley Crue headline the 2nd Stage, which is better anyway, i love the 2nd and 3rd stages, much more up close and personal!
Graciela
Oasis or Westlife, that's the question
Rocker

Show them no fear, show them no pain

« Reply #46 on: April 25, 2007, 04:42:06 PM »

So... Stoned.... since the friends I'm going with can only make it Sunday, if I decide to go for the whole weekend on my own, will you take care of me?  hihi

Maybe I'll get it right next time...
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #47 on: April 25, 2007, 04:45:18 PM »

And the stages have been sent, great news, while Linkin Park stink up the Main Stage, Motley Crue headline the 2nd Stage, which is better anyway, i love the 2nd and 3rd stages, much more up close and personal!

HARDCORE SUPERSTAR SO DESERVE TO BE THERE!

buckcherry, now hardcore, looks like the new rock/sleaze scene is finally getting some attention.

html sucks
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #48 on: April 25, 2007, 04:47:05 PM »

So... Stoned.... since the friends I'm going with can only make it Sunday, if I decide to go for the whole weekend on my own, will you take care of me?? hihi
Course, you know me, sensible, reserved, professional, wise, they don't call me Hammy "Take Care" Stoned for nothing..... Wink
Graciela
Oasis or Westlife, that's the question
Rocker

Show them no fear, show them no pain

« Reply #49 on: April 25, 2007, 04:57:08 PM »

So... Stoned.... since the friends I'm going with can only make it Sunday, if I decide to go for the whole weekend on my own, will you take care of me?? hihi
Course, you know me, sensible, reserved, professional, wise, they don't call me Hammy "Take Care" Stoned for nothing..... Wink

Hahahaha, no, they don't call you that at all, do they?  Grin

Ok, so that's settled then, I'm so there  beer

Maybe I'll get it right next time...
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #50 on: April 25, 2007, 05:04:14 PM »

buckcherry, now hardcore, looks like the new rock/sleaze scene is finally getting some attention.

dude u have to go see 'em
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #51 on: April 25, 2007, 05:07:28 PM »

i cant afford nor get to the download festival, they doing any other dates in UK?

html sucks
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #52 on: April 25, 2007, 05:11:01 PM »

i cant afford nor get to the download festival, they doing any other dates in UK?

not at the moment i don't think so, but dude, it's buckcherry and hcss.. sell your friends grandparents to get the money
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #53 on: April 25, 2007, 05:16:30 PM »

not at the moment i don't think so, but dude, it's buckcherry and hcss.. sell your friends grandparents to get the money

i saw buckcherry at nottingham. they were ok but didnt blow me away like other bands ive seen live. comapred to youtube videos there performance was average, not top like usual. guess they didnt like UK crowds.

hardcore will come round again. they annoyed me though they did a full uk tour to everywhere but the midlands. Thats just gay.

html sucks
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #54 on: May 14, 2007, 12:49:57 PM »

There's the final line-up give or take the odd late addition.

With just under 4 weeks remaining until Download 2007 finally arrives, individual day tickets will go on sale on Monday 14th May at 9:00am. These tickets are strictly limited and priced at ?60 each, demand for these is sure to exceed availability.

Please note, we have already released the final batch of camping tickets. These are only available to weekend ticket holders, these have been selling at a phenomenal rate and any weekend ticket holder who has yet to buy camping is recommended to act swiftly. Don't forget you can also book security lockers, these are available to all festival goers for ?6.

Meanwhile, Parking Passes for this years festival cost ?6 in advance or ?10 on the day. We really want festival-goers to car pool and use public transport as much as possible, to cut fuel emissions .
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #55 on: May 15, 2007, 02:32:43 PM »

SUICIDAL FUCKING TENDENCIES ARE THERE?

Jesus. Hope they do a small tour beforehand in the UK. I have been aching to see them for years and years and years.

Apart from that...

Maiden
Killswitch
Velvet Revolver
Turbonegro
Orange Goblin
Machinehead
Slayer
Lamb Of God
Evanescence ( for one reason only)

They would be the ones id check out. And ive seen three of them bad boys. Velvet, Turbonegro and Orange Goblin.

mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #56 on: May 15, 2007, 02:35:46 PM »

SUICIDAL FUCKING TENDENCIES ARE THERE?

Jesus. Hope they do a small tour beforehand in the UK. I have been aching to see them for years and years and years.

Apart from that...

Maiden
Killswitch
Velvet Revolver
Turbonegro
Orange Goblin
Machinehead
Slayer
Lamb Of God
Evanescence ( for one reason only)

They would be the ones id check out. And ive seen three of them bad boys. Velvet, Turbonegro and Orange Goblin.

add motley crue, buckcherry and hardcore superstar to that list and you got yourself a pretty cool line up to see.

html sucks
R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #57 on: May 15, 2007, 07:25:05 PM »

Wasnt and still not gonna bother this year. Too many other events coming up.
Might be going to V festival if i get complimentary tickets.

Gonna miss it but still, always next year. Met some great people at Download last year.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #58 on: May 15, 2007, 07:34:56 PM »

Met some great people at Download last year.
Thanks Tongue Grin
« Last Edit: May 15, 2007, 07:36:28 PM by Stoned » Logged
R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #59 on: May 15, 2007, 08:08:54 PM »

Met some great people at Download last year.
Thanks Tongue Grin

I said people! Cheesy

I also met a Zombie type stoner thing from Manchester! smoking
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: