Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 03:50:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227842 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  Why are you allowing downloads?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Why are you allowing downloads?  (Read 2218 times)
MetaSouL
Opening Act

Just like missionaries...real-time visionaries.

« on: April 19, 2005, 04:15:35 PM »

Whatever.....

This board isn't the tool that should be used to spread material the band doesn't want spread. Easy as that.

Same thing with home addresses of past and present band members, or the picture of an unmasked Buckethead.

I call that respect, you seem to disagree and that's your problem. Not mine.

/jarmo

Since when has the band said it wanted any bootleg demos shared?? Let's take a tour of this forum and see:

Appetite For Collection
Dedicated to trading of GN'R bootlegs, memorabilia, mp3s etc. Looking for bootlegs? Ask here. Links to downloads should also be posted here.
Moderators: MR.BROWNSTONE, Pandora

~M

Edit: New topic. /jarmo
« Last Edit: April 19, 2005, 04:25:14 PM by jarmo » Logged
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2005, 04:23:37 PM »

Since when has the band said it wanted any bootleg demos shared?? Let's take a tour of this forum and see:

Appetite For Collection
Dedicated to trading of GN'R bootlegs, memorabilia, mp3s etc. Looking for bootlegs? Ask here. Links to downloads should also be posted here.
Moderators: MR.BROWNSTONE, Pandora

~M

Do I have to answer that? Does it make any difference if I answer or not since obviously you've made up your mind already?

Links to downloads can mean links to downloads of live concerts or other bootlegs. Not songs that are available in your record store or a song that the band doesn't want spread.

Things have been working pretty nicely for years, and now you suddenly start disagreeing. Funny.

The band hasn't told the fans to stop sharing bootlegs. In the "IRS" case they did ask people to stop spreading it. Note, there's a big difference there.

If you still want to argue about how this board is run, you can post your comments in the right section. Maybe you need to take another tour of the board to find that section.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2005, 04:31:31 PM »

If you still want to argue about how this board is run, you can post your comments in the right section. Maybe you need to take another tour of the board to find that section.
HINT...Administrative Feedback and Help...HINT

IRS is a song that actually might be released and is not preformed live, so naturally Axl doesn't want everyone to hear it, unless it's a publicity stunt which I don't think it is. Anyway Jarmo can make up any rules he wants it's his site afterall

smoking Izzy? smoking

Quote from: MCT
Quote from: D
how much difference is there in GMT to easter time?

Let me think here........is easter time anything like Christmas time?.........
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: