Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 07:16:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227844 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  10 Worst Ways To Behave At Concerts: How You're Ruining It For Everyone
Pages: 1 2 3 [All] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 10 Worst Ways To Behave At Concerts: How You're Ruining It For Everyone  (Read 9102 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« on: May 13, 2008, 12:23:58 PM »

http://blog.muchmusic.com/archives/2008/05/10_worst_ways_t.php

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Thorned Rose
Legend

Use Your Illusion I (1991)

« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2008, 12:35:45 PM »

Nice article Jarmo!

People do those things all the time... I don't mind most of those, but one thing that eats away at me is the stading up at a seated venue.

I saw Blessid Union of Souls last year, and they played in a large auditorium, and everyone stood 90% of the show?

I mean isn't it an auditorium? I hate that so much... and the biggest, tallest guy in the entire show sat right in front of me... and I'm 6'3, this guy must of been 6'6 at least...

But don't damn me
When I speak a piece of my mind
'Cause silence isn't golden
When I'm holding it inside
'Cause I've been where I have been
An I've seen what I have seen
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2008, 12:36:16 PM »

pretty true.

i had a first hand experience of the people who try to rob your space at the front when youve been there a while many times.

When i was at airbourne i wasnt quite on the bar but a dude i had befriended was kind enough to let me lean on him n pop my head between to view when i wanted to. Then some dick of a giant 40 year old biker who obviously thinks hes still the shit with his hairless head and retarded zakk wylde esque beard decides even though he only he turned out to know their at the time only known single decided he wanted my spot when i had been into the band for ages with their album, i was having a good time then it turned into a battle with this asshole, in which i got pushed into some other guy who then thought i was trying to crush him and then he slung me totally out my spot back somewhere in the crowd. Although i was rather pissed and dived at him got back there purposefully crushing him for being a dick to me, the biker dude, even when he lost his spot, decided to be a bastard and stretched his arm out n held the bar so i couldnt get back to where i was.

Totally unnecessary assholism. 

When i saw Anthrax some ginger dude slid in, wacked me one and pulled me from front bar. That was a bitch. The Joys of being 17 and not as tall as all the lanky dudes that always seem to fart.

html sucks
crow316
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2008, 03:32:57 PM »

who sits at a seated venue?  The seats are for when you are waiting for the band. Unless its Kenny G or something.  If your sitting at a rock show, 1, you wont see anything, and 2, it disrespects the band.  I actually did have someone tell me to sit down at a Metallica show once.  Everyone was standing, but I guess I just happened to be in someones way, who was also standing.
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2008, 04:01:16 PM »

I find sitters lame myself, unless of course you are seeing someone lame and not an awesome rock band.  I sit at the Opera, not at concerts.  Granted, even when I stand I can't see a damn thing cause I am only 5 ft. 2! hihi

I REALLY hate idiots who talk on their cell phones all through a show though.  I figure if the dumbass you are talking to wanted to actually be there instead of getting the play by play via phone, he/she would have bought a damn ticket!
kaasupoltin
Also a "mercenary" football fan!
Legend

Chinese Democracy out 2014!

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2008, 04:07:30 PM »

"Standing at a seated venue."

Hah, who the fuck is going to sit while (let's say) Guns N' Roses is on. Well, one guy sat and complained about people standing around him throughout the show, probably didn't have a good time. But it's his problem, he should've been standing  too, fucking ass. When I saw Aerosmith, Steven went "are you going to be sitting all night..? GET UP! 'Cause if you are going to sit all night.. then DREAM ON!" And the whole arena was dancing and having a good time.

BEEP.
Helsinki 07.05.2006 - Helsinki 07.06.2006 - Helsinki 06.05.2010 - H?meenlinna 07.01.2017
Wheres Izzy
I smoke my cigarette with style
VIP

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2008, 04:51:34 PM »

Hah, who the fuck is going to sit while (let's say) Guns N' Roses is on. Well, one guy sat and complained about people standing around him throughout the show, probably didn't have a good time. But it's his problem, he should've been standing  too, fucking ass. When I saw Aerosmith, Steven went "are you going to be sitting all night..? GET UP! 'Cause if you are going to sit all night.. then DREAM ON!" And the whole arena was dancing and having a good time.

Yeah I agreed with almost all of the article but def. not with this. They should add taking your shirt off at crowded club shows. I can't stand that. Small club shows where everyone is on top of each other anyway is not the time or place to take your shirt off to show everyone how cool you think you are for being 6 feet tall and weighing under a hundred pounds. Plus people are all sweaty and you end up having these people touch you unless you make a concious effort to avoid them.

Can you imagine, for a second, doing
anything just 'cuz you want to?
Well, that's just what I do so hooray for me and fuck you
TAP
Banned
Rocker

March of the Pigs

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2008, 10:00:50 PM »

who sits at a seated venue?

Americans.  Wink

Now doesn't that make you feel better?
The pigs have won tonight
Now they can all sleep soundly
And everything is all right
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2008, 12:29:19 AM »

I think any guy who is overweight with bitch tits has no business taking their shirts off at concerts and exposing their guts to the world...seriously....
Chief
Legend

« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2008, 02:25:41 AM »

great list.. hahha, i've seen all of that, sometimes it's just terrible!

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
lynn1961
Jaded Cupcake
Legend

« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2008, 02:46:39 AM »

Yeah I agreed with almost all of the article but def. not with this. They should add taking your shirt off at crowded club shows. I can't stand that. Small club shows where everyone is on top of each other anyway is not the time or place to take your shirt off to show everyone how cool you think you are for being 6 feet tall and weighing under a hundred pounds. Plus people are all sweaty and you end up having these people touch you unless you make a concious effort to avoid them.

Would you feel differently if this were a female taking off her shirt?!?   Shocked Grin

Seriously, that was a great list/post!  I agree, with what's been said above, about sitting down at shows. 

Added - the REALLY inebriated ones who want to fight with everyone around them. 

And the ones who say or shout negative comments through the whole show - if you really don't like it - then leave!     

cfcsfc
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2008, 07:03:39 AM »

Hate the mobile phones. God I hate it, especially in general admission, when everyone in front of you is recording the whole thing. This stupid blury-blue light in your view the whole time. Very annoying- watch the damn show instead of worrying about recording it.
Wheres Izzy
I smoke my cigarette with style
VIP

« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2008, 03:33:58 PM »

Would you feel differently if this were a female taking off her shirt?!?   Shocked Grin

Seriously, that was a great list/post!  I agree, with what's been said above, about sitting down at shows. 

And the ones who say or shout negative comments through the whole show - if you really don't like it - then leave!     

Of course it's different when girls take their shirts off. Thats just a sign of respect for the artist. It's like taking your shoes off bfore you walk on someones brand new rug. Every girl should be doing this lol

Can you imagine, for a second, doing
anything just 'cuz you want to?
Well, that's just what I do so hooray for me and fuck you
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2008, 04:00:28 PM »

"4. Being over 6'4 and choosing to stand in front of the shortest person in the crowd. "

hahah oh man ive been called Andre The Giant when im standing in front of a shorter person before.  rofl
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2008, 05:59:58 PM »

Speaking of sitting down at shows, I saw Van Halen last night at the Izod Center and the whole floor section was just sitting and being incredibly lame!  What has happened to people?  I remember going to concerts and people jumping and going crazy, pounding fists or whatever....now they just sit there and nod.

Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2008, 06:17:40 PM »

Speaking of sitting down at shows, I saw Van Halen last night at the Izod Center and the whole floor section was just sitting and being incredibly lame!  What has happened to people?  I remember going to concerts and people jumping and going crazy, pounding fists or whatever....now they just sit there and nod.

Because they were only there for You Really Got Me and Jump.  People see the word "reunion" and go nuts, and most of them aren't even fans of music.
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2008, 10:06:05 PM »

people who do #10 piss me off Angry

and i'm guilty of #9 but everyone else is standing too so why not?

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
lynn1961
Jaded Cupcake
Legend

« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2008, 02:09:24 AM »

Of course it's different when girls take their shirts off. Thats just a sign of respect for the artist. It's like taking your shoes off bfore you walk on someones brand new rug. Every girl should be doing this lol

hihi  Hilarious!! 

Being a female that doesn't take her shirt off, I find it to be - not ruining it for anyone - just lame.  I roll my eyes and think, "oh, come on, now...they're just tits, for God's sakes.  Like....no one's ever seen them before!".  However, I suppose if I had 38 DD's, I'd show them off, too, in the hopes of getting backstage.

mmm....no I wouldn't.     
Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2008, 02:51:40 AM »

"oh, come on, now...they're just tits, for God's sakes.  Like....no one's ever seen them before!".

There's no such thing as too much tits. The more the merrier. yes

Fuck 'Em All.
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2008, 03:23:07 AM »

was it a young crowd? or older?
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2008, 05:36:09 PM »

At my Van Halen shows everyone was fucking old.

But for the most part, they all stood throughout the whole show.
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2008, 07:25:57 PM »

whoever wrote this list is a friggin baby IMO

1. Recording the show or incessantly taking photos with your cell phone.

answer....dont watch the fucking cellphone...or move to a different spot if it bugs you that much

2. Waiting until the show has started to secure your spot in the front row.

answer .... stand your ground, just cuz someone tries to but in doesnt mean you have to let them in...get a set of balls

3. Talking throughout the entire show.

answer....tell them you want to hear the show and ansk them to shut up or speak quieter

4. Being over 6'4 and choosing to stand in front of the shortest person in the crowd.

answer....see #1

5. Continually crowd surfing or slam dancing even though it's not that kind of show.

answer...see #1

6. Being an unruly lout.

see #1

7. Spastic dancing and general disregard for personal space.

see #1

8. Holding up a sign or flag for the duration of the show.

see #1 or ask them to put it down

9. Standing at a seated venue.

answer....how lazy are you anyway? stand for the 2 hours ya wimp

10. Waiting till the band plays their radio hit and then leaving .

answer who gives a shit....more room for me

if you are in a room with 10,000-20,000 people chances are there is a few idiots...jsut worry about yourself and not everyone else...the show will be more enjoyable for you  Roll Eyes

F*ck Fear
VIP

Getcha Pull!

« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2008, 08:46:06 PM »

whoever wrote this list is a friggin baby IMO

1. Recording the show or incessantly taking photos with your cell phone.

answer....dont watch the fucking cellphone...or move to a different spot if it bugs you that much

2. Waiting until the show has started to secure your spot in the front row.

answer .... stand your ground, just cuz someone tries to but in doesnt mean you have to let them in...get a set of balls

3. Talking throughout the entire show.

answer....tell them you want to hear the show and ansk them to shut up or speak quieter

4. Being over 6'4 and choosing to stand in front of the shortest person in the crowd.

answer....see #1

5. Continually crowd surfing or slam dancing even though it's not that kind of show.

answer...see #1

6. Being an unruly lout.

see #1

7. Spastic dancing and general disregard for personal space.

see #1

8. Holding up a sign or flag for the duration of the show.

see #1 or ask them to put it down

9. Standing at a seated venue.

answer....how lazy are you anyway? stand for the 2 hours ya wimp

10. Waiting till the band plays their radio hit and then leaving .

answer who gives a shit....more room for me

if you are in a room with 10,000-20,000 people chances are there is a few idiots...jsut worry about yourself and not everyone else...the show will be more enjoyable for you  Roll Eyes

Agreed 100%.
I'm sorry but if someone tells me to sit down at a gig, they can shut the fuck up, and they'll be told so too. Also, if I waited all day in line to get a good spot, do I appreciate some fuckhead trying to move me out of the way? No I don't, but that same fuckhead isn't getting by me either lol. I also like to take photos, but it's usually with a disposable camera.

11/29/2002 Toronto Canada
11/15/2006 Toronto Canada
01/24/2010 Hamilton Canada
11/28/2011 Hamilton Canada
07/15/2013 Toronto Canada
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2008, 08:59:29 PM »

jsut worry about yourself and not everyone else...the show will be more enjoyable for you  Roll Eyes

The whole point of the article is not to worry about yourself.

If people actually had some respect for the fact that there are others in the crowd, chances are people wouldn't end up hurt or pissed off.

Your whole idea is to let the others to adjust to the idiots. What if the minority actually started being less selfish?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2008, 09:41:23 PM »

jsut worry about yourself and not everyone else...the show will be more enjoyable for you  Roll Eyes

The whole point of the article is not to worry about yourself.

If people actually had some respect for the fact that there are others in the crowd, chances are people wouldn't end up hurt or pissed off.

Your whole idea is to let the others to adjust to the idiots. What if the minority actually started being less selfish?

/jarmo

i dunno i learned the ropes of concerts at metal shows...noboby is gonna stick up for you down there, its every man (or woman) for herself....i am a pretty courteous person dont get me wrong...and i try not to stand in front of short people, i dont take cellphone movies, i only ever took pictures once a a concert, at the 06 gnr show in toronto, and i turned off my flash, i dont crowd surf, i dont mosh, ... all that crap thats listed i dont do at a concert . i go to a show to watch the musicians, being in the think of things makes it more interesting but i just observe (and try to avoid a foot in the head from a stray croud surfer hihi )

i'm just saying that people arent gonna change, everyone has their own idea of a good time ... you deal with it or you move ..... an arena is a big place there are lots of places to stand ... whining about it isnt gonna change anything and if you dont like the people at concerts...dont go.... there is the ultimate solution to all 10  ok

do I appreciate some fuckhead trying to move me out of the way? No I don't, but that same fuckhead isn't getting by me either lol.

and yeah if i'm standign somewhere on the floor and somebody tries to get into my space i aint gonna let them... they can go around me  hihi

And who the fuck are Crystal Castles, Klaxons & Malajube? hihi yeah i bet those shows were pretty rough Roll Eyes this pansy should go check out Megadeth or Slayer or something and stand in the pit they they'll learn something hihi  ok

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2008, 09:49:55 PM »

anything and if you dont like the people at concerts...dont go.... there is the ultimate solution to all 10  ok

I think most people like the fact that there are others at the concerts.

They might not think it's a nice thing to have the show stopped because somebody is talking on the phone during a quiet number or getting hurt because some guy thinks it's fun to beat others up.

Obviously you seem to have common sense and actually think, for example, before taking photos.

It's just a shame that not everybody has common sense.

If you look out for the people around you and yourself, everybody will enjoy the show. It's quite simple.

/jarmo

Neemo
Legend

« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2008, 10:13:56 PM »

If you look out for the people around you and yourself, everybody will enjoy the show. It's quite simple.

yes definately, but unfortunately the world is full of stupid people  hihi

Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2008, 10:40:20 PM »

At my Van Halen shows everyone was fucking old.

But for the most part, they all stood throughout the whole show.

Hey now, that depends on what you consider "old."  I'm in my 30's.  It was a mixed crowd though, even a lot of teens there and of course the 40-50 yr. old sect as well.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2008, 10:39:09 AM »

I think my main issue is that if you let the idiots keep doing what they do, where do you draw the line?

What's ok?

Saying you should just move if you have somebody talking on the phone next to you. Sure, you can move.

Same thing if you have a bunch of guys moshing, you can move.

But where do you draw the line?

Are you gonna tell a girl who's being groped to just move too and that it's a rock show so she should expect a few idiots in the crowd?

Now I'm not saying these things are equally bad. They just two examples of stupid behavior at a concert.

Where do you guys draw the line?

As I said earlier, if you look out for those around you and yourself, these things wouldn't be an issue.

/jarmo

Neemo
Legend

« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2008, 11:28:02 AM »

i'm jjust saying that you cant stop the idiots cuz there is too many of them...if you see a girl being abused or something then you should do somethign about it, even if its to get a security guard...but to sit and bitch and moan cuz someone is talking...say something or move somewhere else...bitching about it on an internet blog aint gonna do much

there is 3 choices to all 10 points

-Say something
-Move to a different spot
-dont go to the show

take your pick but if these things are ruining your experience then you need to lighten up or something...this would be like bitching on the internet cuz some little old lady is paying with pennies at the casheir at walmart  hihi how about this blogger do a top 10 things that ruin my walmart shopping experience i mean gimme a break any time you deal with the public there are gonna be assholes

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2008, 11:52:56 AM »

So you think artists that are asking security to throw people out or stopping songs to tell people to shut the fuck up are overreacting?

/jarmo

Neemo
Legend

« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2008, 12:21:16 PM »

So you think artists that are asking security to throw people out or stopping songs to tell people to shut the fuck up are overreacting?

Well i've seen different ways of reacting.

I've seen Axl throw people out, i've seen Phil Anselmo of pantera tell people to beat the crap out of someone, I've seen Weiland bitch someone out...

it really depends on the artist, each will deal with it in their own way and whatever way they do it is fine with me...again i just go to watch the show

but yeah if the artist feels it necessary to have security throw someone out then so be it, next time dont be a dickhead and maybe you'll get to stay...same as at a sporting event...if you toss beer or something onto the playing surface then C-Ya and thats what you get for disrupting the show maybe you'll learn next time

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2008, 12:45:26 PM »

I guess the difference is that I think it's not ok to act like a jerk just because you're at a concert while you think it comes with the territory.

/jarmo

Neemo
Legend

« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2008, 12:54:40 PM »

I guess the difference is that I think it's not ok to act like a jerk just because you're at a concert while you think it comes with the territory.

yeah maybe...its just a difference of going to the show and getting all worked up cuz someone is being a jerk or being like me and say "wow that guys a real dickhead so i'm gonna go over here and get away from him"...then i just forget about it...no point in dwelling on it thats all i'm saying, its gonna happen whether you get pissed off at it or not  peace

and people that act like jerks at concerts are prolly jerks in real life anyway, just being drunk or high brings it out more thats all

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2008, 02:34:26 PM »

I'm not getting worked up over it, I'm just hoping people would have some common sense and respect for others in the crowd.

Last show I went to a few weeks back I had a tall guy waving his arms around and trying to get the band's attention standing next to me.

He was hitting people to the left and right while jumping into people in front of him.

He kept apologizing to people through out the show. Then during a quiet song he thought it was a great idea to start a conversation with the girl he was there with.

Totally disrespectful and I don't think it's fair to assume the ten people around him should just go stand in the back if they don't like having some tall guy hitting them in the face while he's busy trying to take off for a flight to Mars or whatever.  hihi

/jarmo

LunsJail
Legend

Mark it zero!!!

« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2008, 02:43:01 PM »

I also love the people who know what the standard setlist is and feel the need to call out the name of every song seconds before the band begins it.  Thanks for killing the spontaneity shithead.  Even worse is when they say the song title in a really bored "been here, done this" kind of tone.  rant

You should have seen the cover they wanted to do. It wasn't a glove, believe me.
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2008, 03:04:12 PM »

He was hitting people to the left and right while jumping into people in front of him.

so elbow him in the gut...or tell him to stop being a dick

you dont have to go stand in the back of the crowd...just move 5 feet over and let 10 different people deal with him, you act like taking a few steps to the side is the end of the world  Undecided

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2008, 03:34:14 PM »

so elbow him in the gut...or tell him to stop being a dick

you dont have to go stand in the back of the crowd...just move 5 feet over and let 10 different people deal with him, you act like taking a few steps to the side is the end of the world  Undecided

I had a great spot!

It was a small club so a few steps to the side would mean you're basically watching the show from a really bad angle.....  hihi

/jarmo

GeraldFord
« Reply #38 on: May 18, 2008, 04:14:46 AM »

Pretty much nailed it, and those captions were great.
journey
Moondancer
Legend

« Reply #39 on: May 19, 2008, 01:36:05 PM »

I have an issue with the sitting vs. standing. It seems disrespectful to the band when people sit at a concert. Would you sit during your country's national anthem? Where's the fun in sitting quietly and politely clapping after each song? That's not rock n' roll, that's opera.

edit: I'd like to clarify that this in no way applies to people who aren't able to stand.

« Last Edit: May 19, 2008, 02:23:23 PM by journey » Logged
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #40 on: May 19, 2008, 02:11:21 PM »

I have an issue with the sitting vs. standing. It seems disrespectful to the band when people sit at a concert. Would you sit during your country's national anthem? Where's the fun in sitting quietly and politely clapping after each song? That's not rock n' roll, that's opera.

I think it depends on what kind of a concert it is.

hihi

/jarmo

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #41 on: May 19, 2008, 02:54:07 PM »

at concerts I hate drunk annoying people. some people cannot hold their alcohol.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Thorned Rose
Legend

Use Your Illusion I (1991)

« Reply #42 on: May 19, 2008, 03:07:44 PM »

If the show is a softer pace show and it has seats... then you are supposed to sit through most of it..

Like when I saw Poison and Ratt...

When Poison came out everyone stood and went crazy... which was cool because it was a good moment... then everyone sat back down...

good show and poison blew people away in indy

standing up constantly is retarded

But don't damn me
When I speak a piece of my mind
'Cause silence isn't golden
When I'm holding it inside
'Cause I've been where I have been
An I've seen what I have seen
SLCPUNK
« Reply #43 on: May 20, 2008, 01:57:36 AM »

I stand at all concerts for the most part. Every now and then I'll sit down during a slow song.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #44 on: May 20, 2008, 03:15:54 AM »

Im the same way.

I think the only reason there are seats at concerts in the first place is to sell more tickets and cater to the older crowd who dont want someone cutting or ramming into them.

I love seats personally. That way first row is first row etc.

I got right in on the NIN tickets but why buy GA 3 days before everyone else? no advantage in that. some dick can buy theirs the day before and get front row.

Im not a fan of that.

U cant sit at a Prince concert. He will straight up call u out if u arent up and having a good time.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Pages: 1 2 3 [All] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: