Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 08:41:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227844 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  2006 Donnington "Micpad Massacre" FLAC/MP3 - Torrent + Direct Download COMPLETE
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2006 Donnington "Micpad Massacre" FLAC/MP3 - Torrent + Direct Download COMPLETE  (Read 25550 times)
Steel_Angel
« Reply #80 on: August 28, 2006, 02:53:05 PM »

yeah who wants a soundboard audio when you can watch a horrible audience camera taping peoples heads and the floor all day

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Correct.
And its piece of history on video,audio is always easy to find
i got all existing audio in 2 trades
Try to do it with video ok
audience video recordings is shit most of the time
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #81 on: August 28, 2006, 03:02:23 PM »

hey guys

I setup a trade with this person last week, from France, and they said they wanted some audio shows and stuff so I said okay cool, and we traded. Today, wouldn't you know it, I got the "Micpad Massacre" in this trade. Now this was all setup before hand and I actually started downloading this last night, and then I just got it in a trade so I cancelled it. But I would have just traded this around anyway, so this arguing and stuff should just stop, IMO.

So TB is was already out before this, so it was a great contribution buying it, but it was out already and being traded around anyway.
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #82 on: August 28, 2006, 03:47:26 PM »

I would just like to add a great big thanks for this.  I try not to get involved in the torrent/hoarding wars but I do appreciate those who do go the extra and spend money so the rest of us can enjoy something.
 beer

timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #83 on: August 28, 2006, 04:22:16 PM »

all i wanted was a few trades it would have come on anyway i know no matter what i say here i put it out. your welcome

THANK GOD FOR THE BOMB    http://gnrundergroundnation.co.nr/    A COOL NEW GNR TRADING DL SITE
elevendayempire
Rocker

...Now I know you better...

« Reply #84 on: August 28, 2006, 04:33:59 PM »

Wow. I love all the on-stage banter.  Grin

SG
WhatIsItMan
VIP

What IS it Man?!

« Reply #85 on: August 28, 2006, 06:45:10 PM »

What the hell are the "November Rain Edits"?? Huh?

[Jedi Mode ON]

The answers find here you're seeking for:

http://gnrcollectibles.free.fr/html/singles/novemberrain_promoedits.htm

That cd own I. Suck they must I say.

[Jedi Mode OFF]

So um...  I don't get to hear these unless I have $150?  Hmm...

EFISH
« Reply #86 on: August 28, 2006, 06:46:06 PM »

They suck dude, dont worry about it. if i wanted to, i could make edits like that for every gnr song and pass it off as rare smoking
WhatIsItMan
VIP

What IS it Man?!

« Reply #87 on: August 28, 2006, 07:33:10 PM »

Why was I under the impression that this was a soundboard recording?

agropolus
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #88 on: August 28, 2006, 08:48:28 PM »

Thanks so much for this
I just think it's funny that a few weeks ago somebody shared a DVD authored by GNROSAS and people were all saying "he shouldn't have done it, he should have asked GNROSAS first, that is not right", and the guy ended up cancelling the torrent. Now people say "oh well, it leaked, too bad for timebomb, get over it dude, let it go".
I really hate hoarders and I'm really glad we are getting this great recording, but if timebomb has shared so much stuff over the past months I really think he would have shared this a bit later anway, hopefully with some other rare stuff he would get in trades for this.
I could be wrong though, but I just think some other people do the same thing TB tried to do and everyone seem to respect them much more...
gnr2006
VIP

ASS PARTY 2006 (tm)

« Reply #89 on: August 28, 2006, 09:18:24 PM »

Thanks so much for this
I just think it's funny that a few weeks ago somebody shared a DVD authored by GNROSAS and people were all saying "he shouldn't have done it, he should have asked GNROSAS first, that is not right", and the guy ended up cancelling the torrent. Now people say "oh well, it leaked, too bad for timebomb, get over it dude, let it go".
I really hate hoarders and I'm really glad we are getting this great recording, but if timebomb has shared so much stuff over the past months I really think he would have shared this a bit later anway, hopefully with some other rare stuff he would get in trades for this.
I could be wrong though, but I just think some other people do the same thing TB tried to do and everyone seem to respect them much more...

I wasn't privy to any of this shit.

I just trade for a fucking recording and I shared it.

jemin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #90 on: August 28, 2006, 09:19:24 PM »

Thanks so much for this

Thats because those same people know Rosas filmed 7 shows and it was an attempt to kiss ass in order to stay on good terms in hopes that he will eventually release them. ?If Prisby had said that he had other recordings that no one else had the situation would have been very different, at least that's my impression of the situation.
agropolus
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #91 on: August 28, 2006, 09:30:12 PM »

I wasn't privy to any of this shit.

I just trade for a fucking recording and I shared it.

I wasn't speaking of you specifically, I believe you did the right thing
agropolus
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #92 on: August 28, 2006, 09:32:27 PM »

Thats because those same people know Rosas filmed 7 shows and it was an attempt to kiss ass in order to stay on good terms in hopes that he will eventually release them.  If Prisby had said that he had other recordings that no one else had the situation would have been very different, at least that's my impression of the situation.

Maybe he was trying to trade this bootleg for other recordings no one else had and then he would share them later along with this one, we'll never know
jemin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #93 on: August 28, 2006, 09:44:30 PM »

Thats because those same people know Rosas filmed 7 shows and it was an attempt to kiss ass in order to stay on good terms in hopes that he will eventually release them.? If Prisby had said that he had other recordings that no one else had the situation would have been very different, at least that's my impression of the situation.

Maybe he was trying to trade this bootleg for other recordings no one else had and then he would share them later along with this one, we'll never know

Yeah I'm sure he was trying to, but no one else seemed to care because they didn't know what he was trying to do.
elflink
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #94 on: August 29, 2006, 07:32:21 AM »

Thanks to all, especially timebomb, for this! Really cool to hear the rants again, I've kinda missed 'em.
Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #95 on: September 08, 2006, 05:42:22 PM »

http://cgi.ebay.com/GUNS-N-ROSES-DONINGTON-MICPAD-MASSACRE-JAP-3CD-SET_W0QQitemZ170027464906QQihZ007QQcategoryZ307QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

One half of Rock n' Rolls Cheech & Chong.
EFISH
« Reply #96 on: September 08, 2006, 05:57:52 PM »

man thats sad. and 55 bucks!?!?! wow
TrixAreForKids
Silly Rabbit
Rocker

Tongue like a razor.

« Reply #97 on: September 08, 2006, 06:11:37 PM »

Yeah man. Someone should email the guy trying to buy it with a link here.
Derby Greg
Derby Tourism Ambassador
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #98 on: September 09, 2006, 12:03:54 PM »

about to seed.........

Awesome stuff this. Was a great day. The way the band turned it around was top.

-Greg

2002 Leeds, London
2006 London Ham, Download, London W'ley
2010 Montreal, Toronto, Reading, Dublin
2011 Rio, Arg
2012 Bham,London x2,Rotterdam, Paris,Vegasx3
2013 NYCx2
2016 Vegasx2, NYCx2, CR
NirvClub
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #99 on: September 09, 2006, 05:40:31 PM »

am I the only who thinks this source is crap quality?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: