Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 07:51:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227885 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  The Love thread
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 34 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Love thread  (Read 142890 times)
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #480 on: August 28, 2008, 05:55:29 PM »

You've got this dude, don't worry about it.

Wink
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #481 on: August 28, 2008, 10:54:02 PM »

Hell yeah, nothing wrong with the hot lesbo 3-way!

Goddamn, one of my really close "buddies" from work with whom I hang out with........is pretty much cockblocking me with my fuck buddy and it's driving me nuts.  Like we all hang out together and she likes my friends, but he's trying to mack on her while we're hanging out and it's insane.  He texted me the other night like, "hey man are you out?" and I'm like ugh, yeah but I've got something going...."oh are you out with xxxxx"....and i'm like hmm Ugh yeah....2 minutes later he shows up...."hey saw your car out front, thought I'd stop by".  It's weird though and she asked me the other night, "when are we meeting up" which I had to work till ten....I'm like well around 10:30...and he goes, "Well I'm off tomorrow, I can meet you around seven" to her.  I gave him the look like, "Are you fucking retarded dude?"  It's funny at times like when we'll be hugging, he'll just come over and stand there and be like "wanna play pool man".  Fuck no weirdo...go bug someone else.  But yeah, definitely gotta have the talk with this guy...sucks he just started acting like that too.

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
St_Jimmyuk
VIP

Im Right next door to hell...

« Reply #482 on: September 05, 2008, 05:54:31 PM »

I love lamp

- They call me Lenny...... But that's not my name, that's not my name.
G2N2R
Rocker

Just a little? Maybe a LIL more...

« Reply #483 on: September 11, 2008, 02:38:51 AM »

i felt compelled to log on for the first time in, i dunno, bout a year or more? and just give my take on love...

love sucks. bottome line, it sucks beyond anything in this world.

i lost my love, not just as the love of my life but she abandoned me as my friend as well, she left me for some other guy and she completely changed, although she was the one that tore my heart out i was the only one giving any effort toward the friendship and it hurt to realize that it just wasn't worth it and the person i gave years of my life to was never going to be in my life again from this point on. you can't ever undrestand how devastating of a feeling it is to lose your best friend and your lover all at the same time, to lose someone that shaped the person you are and helped you through so much, to never be able to talk to them again? thats just unbearable and no one deserves to feel that.

if thats the chance you gotta take with love then count me out from now on, i'm done with it, the utter heartbreak and feeling that you'll never recover just isn't worth it anymore.

and hey, congrats to those who are successful in love, its a hard thing to find and i feel good for you. but like i said, i'm done trying because i couldn't take something like this in my life again.

I can't live without my train, my laptop, or my incredible urge to dance without my pants!
Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #484 on: September 11, 2008, 09:32:15 PM »

i felt compelled to log on for the first time in, i dunno, bout a year or more? and just give my take on love...

love sucks. bottome line, it sucks beyond anything in this world.

i lost my love, not just as the love of my life but she abandoned me as my friend as well, she left me for some other guy and she completely changed, although she was the one that tore my heart out i was the only one giving any effort toward the friendship and it hurt to realize that it just wasn't worth it and the person i gave years of my life to was never going to be in my life again from this point on. you can't ever undrestand how devastating of a feeling it is to lose your best friend and your lover all at the same time, to lose someone that shaped the person you are and helped you through so much, to never be able to talk to them again? thats just unbearable and no one deserves to feel that.

if thats the chance you gotta take with love then count me out from now on, i'm done with it, the utter heartbreak and feeling that you'll never recover just isn't worth it anymore.

and hey, congrats to those who are successful in love, its a hard thing to find and i feel good for you. but like i said, i'm done trying because i couldn't take something like this in my life again.
You need to move on!! Wink

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #485 on: September 11, 2008, 11:06:28 PM »

Hell yeah, nothing wrong with the hot lesbo 3-way!

Goddamn, one of my really close "buddies" from work with whom I hang out with........is pretty much cockblocking me with my fuck buddy and it's driving me nuts.  Like we all hang out together and she likes my friends, but he's trying to mack on her while we're hanging out and it's insane.  He texted me the other night like, "hey man are you out?" and I'm like ugh, yeah but I've got something going...."oh are you out with xxxxx"....and i'm like hmm Ugh yeah....2 minutes later he shows up...."hey saw your car out front, thought I'd stop by".  It's weird though and she asked me the other night, "when are we meeting up" which I had to work till ten....I'm like well around 10:30...and he goes, "Well I'm off tomorrow, I can meet you around seven" to her.  I gave him the look like, "Are you fucking retarded dude?"  It's funny at times like when we'll be hugging, he'll just come over and stand there and be like "wanna play pool man".  Fuck no weirdo...go bug someone else.  But yeah, definitely gotta have the talk with this guy...sucks he just started acting like that too.

U sound like my brother who is a police officer also.

U guys get all the pussy u fuck heads! hihi hihi hihi hihi

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #486 on: September 11, 2008, 11:07:53 PM »

I got a date tomorrow Cheesy

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #487 on: October 13, 2008, 07:08:44 PM »

Well I like 2 older women.... one of them has the most beautiful lips I ve ever seen... and the other has the nicest boobs Ive seen in a while... No love involved just sex.
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #488 on: October 13, 2008, 07:14:01 PM »

Well I like 2 older women.... one of them has the most beautiful lips I ve ever seen... and the other has the nicest boobs Ive seen in a while... No love involved just sex.

forget regular sex, you need Frankenstein sex!  Find a mad scientist who will transplant the boobs onto the chick with the gorgeous lips.  Problem solved!  hihi

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #489 on: October 13, 2008, 07:45:59 PM »

Nice thought pal...
 wouldnt it be just perfect if we could create the perfect woman?
Like in an Aerosmith video?
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

« Reply #490 on: October 13, 2008, 07:49:37 PM »

Nice thought pal...
 wouldnt it be just perfect if we could create the perfect woman?
Like in an Aerosmith video?

I don't remember that video!  I do remember losing my mind to Liv Tyler in that Crazy-Amazin' Cryin' video (who the hell knows which song was which, I think they were all the friggin same!  hihi) oh man was she smokin'.  You can all take Silverstone...Liv looked amazing.  yes

btw, I don't have to waste time creating her...I'm married to her!  love (seriously)

5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
Bitch Slap Rappin
Rocker

« Reply #491 on: October 14, 2008, 12:16:29 PM »

Give me some free love like what it was in the '60s and '70s and I'll show you what love really is!!!!
No connections. No lies. No commitments. No ties. Now we're talking, baby!!!!!  smoking
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

« Reply #492 on: October 14, 2008, 06:57:36 PM »

Give me some free love like what it was in the '60s and '70s and I'll show you what love really is!!!!
No connections. No lies. No commitments. No ties. Now we're talking, baby!!!!!  smoking

from the folks I know who've been down that road, that's pyrite my friend.  Pyrite.   Wink

5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
ben9785
« Reply #493 on: October 14, 2008, 07:17:57 PM »

Love, relationships, its all a game man, like gambling.

You either score and it sets you up for a lifetime, or it leaves you with nothing and fucked up.

And I'm not a person who likes to play around with one night stands or shit like that. Go to club, get pissed, find a girl and its all a blur.
Doesn't do anything for me.

As much as I'd like to try to get into a new relationship and move on, I always remember the past and the fucked up situations I was in and wonder how much its worth it.. It just takes so much effort having to start from scratch all over again and "win" the girl.

Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #494 on: October 15, 2008, 04:28:13 AM »

Easy solution.

Make the girl "win" you. In other words, don't make yourself for granted.

I've done one nights stands first for the thrill of it, then for the habbit, and then there's these special times I did it just to piss someone off.

I mean, what's worse than pressing carges and getting the green? Nailing his bitch! And now, she wasn't any special, but him losing twice is.

Anyway all that nailing is fun a while but there's no real content.

So I told my friend when I saw the girl I'm with the first time "now there's a girl I want". And about two weeks ago we moved together.

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
Bitch Slap Rappin
Rocker

« Reply #495 on: October 15, 2008, 12:51:18 PM »

from the folks I know who've been down that road, that's pyrite my friend.  Pyrite.   Wink

Very true.......oh but so much fun!!!!!! : )
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #496 on: November 22, 2008, 04:14:26 PM »

Most of the girls I know have boyfriends, but very few guys I know have girlfriends. I think life is mocking me.

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Albert S Miller
Legend

« Reply #497 on: January 21, 2009, 04:51:52 PM »

Well a few days to go yet, but this time, my 19th anniversary on the 27th.  Just as much in love and then some.  Love is so damn incredible when you have the perfect person to share it with.  I am greatful for each and every year together.  Leaving Friday morning for Vegas, be back on Monday, and when I get back I expect all of you to be in LOVE lol, just kiddin, sure would be great though!!!

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #498 on: January 22, 2009, 04:29:44 AM »

Well a few days to go yet, but this time, my 19th anniversary on the 27th.  Just as much in love and then some.  Love is so damn incredible when you have the perfect person to share it with.

You don't have to rub it in hihi
But seriously, congratulations.

Fuck 'Em All.
Albert S Miller
Legend

« Reply #499 on: January 22, 2009, 11:11:37 AM »

Well a few days to go yet, but this time, my 19th anniversary on the 27th.  Just as much in love and then some.  Love is so damn incredible when you have the perfect person to share it with.

You don't have to rub it in hihi
But seriously, congratulations.
Thanks very much Genesis.

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 34 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: