Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 04:54:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227886 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  The Love thread
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 34 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Love thread  (Read 142901 times)
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #520 on: September 19, 2009, 03:25:12 PM »

haddaway's biggest hit
$$$$
VIP

the disrespect in your eye

« Reply #521 on: September 19, 2009, 03:50:31 PM »

What is love?

an unobtainable mind fuck

BASTARD SON OF A LOADED GUN
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #522 on: October 01, 2009, 08:06:00 AM »

Shit, I'm outnumbered.

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
Baby Firefly
Headliner

Tutti Fuckin' Frutti.

« Reply #523 on: October 04, 2009, 11:06:06 PM »

Love in unlikely, love is absent, love is unkind, love is a let down.

I have no presence of love in my life at the moment and I am fine. The hurt that exists of the past are to not be remembered but moreso to be blocked.

I wish I had a better taste in people I choose to be with.  no

Whatever you need to do, you do it. There is no wrong. If someone needs to be killed, you kill 'em. That's the way.
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #524 on: October 26, 2009, 06:43:11 AM »

I just have to admit, I meet all kinds.

Sure this isn't love, but it'll start somewhere, right?

I really can't see where those guys are coming from who can't get the girl they want. I've been doing this for weeks now.

Just pm me if I have to walk you through this.

Me, I just like to be more successful than the rest, especially if some guy thinks too higly of himself and I'm bound to get what he wanted. Been there and done that. And who am I to blame, it takes two to tango.

Sure, there are some consequences, but  I've found out is cheaper to put a lock than return a blow with these who want to compete with me. Eventually I've prolly lose, but then the guy will still just be an asshole and I'll get the girl in either case.

The weird;
So I got girls talking of me and I get more hugs than on new years eve when I arrive. It's nice to know I'm in the gossip. Even some of my friends wonder how the hell do I do it, after they've been listening girls praising me at some table. I would've guessed my active lifestyle would've lowered my stock, but it seems quite the opposite.

And yes, there's the weird. A girl I've been a friend to, being a good listened to her troubles, which kinda backfired. She's built some sort of obsession of me, first she told me that she talks to me in her head. Well, if that is the case, how can it hurt anyone? And I'm told I'm good company. But it didn't stop there.

Then she got a necklace with the initial of my first name.

She's reading kamasutra with me in her mind.

It's getting more disturbing all the time.

So I got a few options as I see it.

Tell her this is just too disturbing and I'm not interested, which has the downside that I need to endure a conversation that I'm not too comfortable with. And the crying. She did cry when she heard I was on a date.

Do the thing I know best; if I happen to be in the same place than her I just get some some girl as company and hope that she will get a hint.

Just go for it, she'll soon see that I'm incapable of dating if I'm not interested.

Or escape from the country?
« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 06:56:08 AM by Sin Cut » Logged

Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #525 on: October 30, 2009, 11:06:45 AM »

I just have to admit, I meet all kinds.

Sure this isn't love, but it'll start somewhere, right?

I really can't see where those guys are coming from who can't get the girl they want. I've been doing this for weeks now.

Just pm me if I have to walk you through this.

Me, I just like to be more successful than the rest, especially if some guy thinks too highly of himself and I'm bound to get what he wanted. Been there and done that. And who am I to blame, it takes two to tango.

Sure, there are some consequences, but  I've found out is cheaper to put a lock than return a blow with these who want to compete with me. Eventually I've prolly lose, but then the guy will still just be an asshole and I'll get the girl in either case.

The weird;
So I got girls talking of me and I get more hugs than on new years eve when I arrive. It's nice to know I'm in the gossip. Even some of my friends wonder how the hell do I do it, after they've been listening girls praising me at some table. I would've guessed my active lifestyle would've lowered my stock, but it seems quite the opposite.

And yes, there's the weird. A girl I've been a friend to, being a good listened to her troubles, which kinda backfired. She's built some sort of obsession of me, first she told me that she talks to me in her head. Well, if that is the case, how can it hurt anyone? And I'm told I'm good company. But it didn't stop there.

Then she got a necklace with the initial of my first name.

She's reading kamasutra with me in her mind.

It's getting more disturbing all the time.

So I got a few options as I see it.

Tell her this is just too disturbing and I'm not interested, which has the downside that I need to endure a conversation that I'm not too comfortable with. And the crying. She did cry when she heard I was on a date.

Do the thing I know best; if I happen to be in the same place than her I just get some some girl as company and hope that she will get a hint.

Just go for it, she'll soon see that I'm incapable of dating if I'm not interested.

Or escape from the country?

It's the crazy girls that oftentimes fuck you the best.

She seems like the type that will want to break off your dick, but you gotta hang in there.  You're not like the rest of the guys, some other dude might get so excited and cum right there.

You fight back, conquer her, and then leave when she's looking for those cigarettes for after.  She seems like a bonafide nutjob.  I like that in a woman.

She certainly seems to be, when I look into her eyes, I swear it's like lookin' at an oncoming train, my brain tells me to run, but c'mon doesn't everyone want to find out if they can stop it - superman style?

I'm certainly her most called number of the year and I'm worried all ready about the little speakers on my cellphone.

So I thought it was a good idea to have a pair of beers at the pub last nite. And there she was, my own obstacle of trouble, sitting, waiting like a black widow and ready to sting.

She wanted to give me an welcoming hug and grabbed my groin, I'm keeping my cool and order a beer.
It's weird, she makes it weird. There's a lot of people I know and I try to change a few words with everyone.
She's there, following, like a second shadow - it makes me think of dexter, shadowing his prey.

It get's weirder yet, she's actually behaving like were a pair and wants to hold my hand and gives kiss on my neck and I head out for a smoke, not knowing should I laugh, cry or die.

A beer later she's asking if she can come to my place and I use my I'm going to work early card.
Which makes her cry.

Later, after another beer, she's pushing it "I really don't want to be alone" she said.
I tell her then, tired of her I'm easy take me-parade, and tell her fuck, I already said I'm going home, alone!
She cries again.
I also told her that I'm not searching for a relationship for no effect.

So my master plan is to have a girl (got two who said they would, so my plan can't fail) come over on saturday, have some quality time and then head to the local pub and shatter her heart.

I think it's less painful that way than tell her that her obsession with me is sick and really, she's not my type.
Since I date girls a few years younger than me.
Not vice versa.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2009, 11:33:51 AM by Sin Cut » Logged

Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #526 on: October 30, 2009, 08:13:48 PM »

This sounds like it could get violent.

Protect yourself.
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #527 on: November 03, 2009, 04:07:36 AM »

This is getting bizzarre.

I'm her king of hearts, golden-cupido and once referred as God.

She wants write me a letter, so maybe I should give the local asylums address as mine.
Or ask her to email me at nevergonnahappen@overmydeadbody.com?

Her honey that, honey this, is distressing.
I need to do this stunt I had planned for last weekend, I mean, things can't possibly get any worse?

EDIT:
She keeps sending me messages and calling and I keep ignoring her.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2009, 04:09:10 AM by Sin Cut » Logged

Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #528 on: November 03, 2009, 04:34:38 AM »

You should file a restraining order if she's really bothering you that much.

Do you still have the limousine?  You can do some gnarly things to someone with a limo.
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #529 on: November 05, 2009, 04:19:06 AM »

Sadly, the limo is sold.

Okay, she's calling me 2-4 times a day and I haven't been answering to that or her messages.
I would've imagined she'd get the hint.

I can imagine the scenario when cops find me after I've spent five years locked in her basement.
"She was waiting me, when I was walking my dogs. There she was, in the bicycle-shed, wearing pyjamas from the 30's. That, and a tranqulizer-gun. She made me sleep in a coffin and called me Lestat."

Since talk didn't help and ignoring don't work so good either, I will just go with the heartbreak-scenario I had in mind earlier. Sadly, a thursday night in the local pub gives a poor selection to choose from.

And she sms'd me, first she was angry since I haven't returned her calls, then she wanted to come over and ended the message with "Thank you for the night, it was wonderfull spending it in your arms, Lestat." As far as I know I've been home. What, does she dream of me drinking her blood? All in one message.

Can it be she got the mind flashing device from MIB?

I always thought I'd get in trouble because of the wrong chicks I slept with, not the one I didn't.

Oh, and I'm working in that pub on saturday. It WILL be hell.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2009, 04:22:59 AM by Sin Cut » Logged

DarkFairy
VIP

« Reply #530 on: November 05, 2009, 06:59:42 AM »

rofl

Sin_Cut, do I know this crazy trick? I had no idea you had this fatal attraction shit going on  hihi

Helsinki 05.07.2006. Helsinki 05.06.2010. Hämeenlinna 01.07.2017. 🔜 London 29.05.2020
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #531 on: November 05, 2009, 07:13:38 AM »

No, sadly, you don't. Do you want me to introduce her to your husband?  hihi

CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #532 on: November 05, 2009, 08:05:33 AM »

this girl may fuck you up, if we don't hear from you after saturday.. well it was nice having you around man, DarkFairy it's your job to inform the police about this thread
DarkFairy
VIP

« Reply #533 on: November 05, 2009, 08:06:03 AM »

hihi Sure, he'd appriciate me more   Wink

Helsinki 05.07.2006. Helsinki 05.06.2010. Hämeenlinna 01.07.2017. 🔜 London 29.05.2020
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #534 on: November 05, 2009, 08:50:12 AM »

^ the ammount of my appreciation is so high, I'm not sure that's even possible.  hihi

BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #535 on: November 05, 2009, 01:02:24 PM »

Ah, "the love thread" has entered into talk of filing restraining orders and people anticipating Sin Cut's demise. love

Tongue

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #536 on: November 06, 2009, 05:32:32 AM »

^ haha true.

I don't believe my plan worked and actually I'm getting a feeling people are soon betting on if I get her to leave me alone without asking the police.

Last night;
I went to the local pub to get rid of her, here's what happened.

She's there as I arrive, a few minutes later I would've missed her, but I thought this is good, now I have a chance to tell her to fuck off.

Her face lighten up when I see her, somehow it makes me think of Gallum. I'm half expecting her to jump up and down from exitement (that makes me think of teletubies).

Can I give you a hug, she asks me. And there I am testing the ice, which proves thin. I can hear it cracking under my feet.
Off course she tries something and manages to kiss my cheek and I tell her to fucking stop this, hopefully loudly enough to get it through her skull.
She says she got carried away.

As I head to the bar counter she's asking if she can buy me a drink, and I'm honestly thinking that she'll spice it up with something, so I decline.
She's asking how I've been I said I'm just fine, luckily it's her turn to do some karaoke, she's a dime a dozen.

I need to set my plan into movement after the bartender advices me to watch it "something isn't right with that girl" and I tell her I've noticed and that she just doesn't seem to take no for an answer. And that she's crazy, really crazy.

My plan,
There ain't many people there, so I head to a table where there's a couple of my friends, I'm waiting for someone suitable.

A little later she comes to bother me and a female friend of mine come's to rescue giving me a loving hug, later she laughs that I should've seen my stalkers face, if only a look could kill she'd be dead.

I notice my stalker is heading to the bathroom A LOT and her makeup is smudgy.

Two girls walk in and wave at me and come to talk, I sang in the second girls wedding.
I ask them to sit with me since a girl got an obsession and is really annoying.

She runs to the bathroom.

Time goes by and I wonder of her inactivity to bug me and then she comes and ask me to dance and I decline.
A second later the betterlooking of the girls says to me "I know! C'mon" and leads me to dance a slow song and her head rests against my chest. She pulls me close and even closer and our lips almost touch. She's good.

Does my stalker get it? Are her braincells functioning?

But no, she's like a duckling that's taken me as her mother.
So I call it a day, thank the girl for the dance and tell the rest of my friends I'm going home.

"I want to talk!" my talking stalker says and I tell her she's got the time that takes for me to put on my jacket.
"Are you that busy?"
"Yeah, I am"

She follows me and as I reach for my jacket "Can I come to your place?"
"No, you really can't!" I put on my jacket and she's standing between me and the door.
"Do you really want to be alone?" "In this case, I love to be alone" (since I got dragon age origins at home..  hihi)
"I HATE YOU!" and I tell her to be my guest and hate me all she wants.

I leave and I get a feeling I should fast jog for a block or two.
My phone rings, a friend, "I think she's running after you"

That's okay, I'm in better shape.

Will she continue harrasing me? I'm afraid she will.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2009, 06:28:59 AM by Sin Cut » Logged

DarkFairy
VIP

« Reply #537 on: November 06, 2009, 06:22:26 AM »

rofl rofl I gotta see this chick!

bigcash2002
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #538 on: November 06, 2009, 04:53:47 PM »

what  a hoot  peace

Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #539 on: November 09, 2009, 05:13:20 AM »

I got her off my back for one day, then it started all over again.

There must be a serious failure in communication where my "No, you won't come over ever" turns into "Please, call me 25 times and send bizarre messages were you refer to me as God Odin, tell me about your eternal love for me and how you'll be my willing slave and I'll give you a chance".

Thankfully I had a killer karaoke gig and a strange coincidence happened. I had met this girl once earlier and she came to ask if I'm who she thinks I am.

My karaoke-gigs have been elsewhere and I was working here first time in say two months. It was her second time there this year. Talk about timing. And her looks, she's the kind of girl that forces you to pause when you look at her, just stunning.

So we introduce ourselves and she says it was nice meeting me again. I go on with my gig and think, what the hell, I'll give her my number and so she asks for a paper and pen and writes her number down for me, too.

When she's leaving she comes and asks me if we'd go out for coffee the next day and I agree.

Later I get a message asking when am I off from work and that maybe we could speed this coffee-thing up, if I'm interested. I reply, and when I'm leaving from work she's waiting for me.

There wasn't any place open close-by so we walk to my place and offer her coffee or if she'd want a beer, she chooses the first.

We talk for an hour or two until she says she really needs to get home and calls for a ride and hugs me and asks if we'd see eachother tomorrow, I say definetly and she smiles and says "That's great, hey untill tomorrow and good night".

I called her last night, but she didn't answer, so let's see if she calls me today.

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 34 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: