Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 11:40:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227886 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  The Love thread
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 34 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Love thread  (Read 142895 times)
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #540 on: November 10, 2009, 06:46:57 AM »

My stalker is switching tactics, I'm afraid stalk and stab can't be far with my obstacle of unyelding, tho one-sided, love.

I starting to feel I'm better of trying to get rid of paying taxes than her.

She's tried so far to praise my ego, worship me, tell she loves me, harass me, ask my forgiveness, being pitiful and telling she'll be my humble servant for my biding.
So those are plans from A to G.

I would've guessed she'd run out of tricks, but now she's trying bribe me. See she's offering me Gold, Frankincense & Myrrh or maybe a locket with a picture of her dressed in grandmothers pyjamas. For an exchange that I let her in. Then she's hoping to manipulate me to take her in my bed. Now that's a frightening idea. Somehow after all this I can't say I'm surprised if she'd mate like praying mantis, which leaves me beheaded and devoured.

I'm selling movie rights, just get someone good to play me.

Her mind is set that she was born to me baby, always, and I'm with say it isn't so and this ain't a love song. Naturally, since I'm in and out of love easily, without her.

Luckily I got someone new to help me prove a point by getting intimate with me. That and bugspray. The date is set, tho I wouldn't mind spending the time without being the prey of this sweet stalker.

What can you say to a someone when a simple "No, never and over my dead body" only leads to her wanting to explain, wanting to change my mind and trying make me tangle in her web.

I fear I'm getting arachnofobia.

Atleast I came up with a name for my band Stalkers N' Cuts, the album contains following songs; Stalkers Revenge, There Was A Stalker, Sin Cut and the Stalkers, This I Stalk and Street of Stalkers.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2009, 07:25:10 AM by Sin Cut » Logged

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #541 on: November 10, 2009, 08:23:22 AM »

Ok Sin Cut I can sort of relate to this issue, but is has been a few years and then some since it played a roll in my own life.  Crazily enough this gent was an acquaintance of my brothers who somehow fell in love with me at first sight.  It was the beginning of the worst year of my life.  I couldn't even go a 15 minute work related break, and he would seriously be driving behind me every time.  This gent was so desperate to be with me, he went to my parents and asked my father permission to marry me without me even being on the receiving end hihi rofl. Seriously some people are obsessive it can be scarey.  I had a restraining order put in place, and he violated it, so he went to jail.  I imagine it woke him up enough to slow down his pursuit as he seemingly dissapeared until.....two years later I had gotten married by now, but he somehow managed to be dining in the same spot as my husband and a few of his work buddies one day.  He very randomly showed up to the table introduced himself to my husband (who had only heard the horror stories, but not met him) and told my husband that he was the guy who was engaged to me before my husband and I met.  With that said he promptly got his ass kicked royally by my hubby and two of his lunch pals.  I promise you that it was the last time I have seen him and it has now been 20 some years.  Thank God.  Obviously every situation is different, but I just want to wish you luck Roll Eyes.

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #542 on: November 10, 2009, 08:46:51 AM »

Ok Sin Cut I can sort of relate to this issue, but is has been a few years and then some since it played a roll in my own life.  Crazily enough this gent was an acquaintance of my brothers who somehow fell in love with me at first sight.  It was the beginning of the worst year of my life.  I couldn't even go a 15 minute work related break, and he would seriously be driving behind me every time.  This gent was so desperate to be with me, he went to my parents and asked my father permission to marry me without me even being on the receiving end hihi rofl. Seriously some people are obsessive it can be scarey.  I had a restraining order put in place, and he violated it, so he went to jail.  I imagine it woke him up enough to slow down his pursuit as he seemingly dissapeared until.....two years later I had gotten married by now, but he somehow managed to be dining in the same spot as my husband and a few of his work buddies one day.  He very randomly showed up to the table introduced himself to my husband (who had only heard the horror stories, but not met him) and told my husband that he was the guy who was engaged to me before my husband and I met.  With that said he promptly got his ass kicked royally by my hubby and two of his lunch pals.  I promise you that it was the last time I have seen him and it has now been 20 some years.  Thank God.  Obviously every situation is different, but I just want to wish you luck Roll Eyes.

Wow, I guess you really know the situation where I'm standing?

So I should get her ass kicked  hihi

She's all ready invading the place I go to cool my nerves, it's frustrating that the place where I go to when I need to feel better or get away from stress got her as some Tinkerbell from hell. Since she just won't let me talk to my friends without sitting in a table close by and listening.

But wait, there's more, lyrics for

Sin Cut and The Stalkers

When it gets quiet, she's stalking me on the streets!
I'm going to get devoured, if she gets her intimacy!
She won't tire, not until she gets what she needs!
I'm constantly harassed, there's no use for diplomacy!

She says I'm here to make her life complete
She say I got her love, her heart
It doesn't matter what I think of it
'Cos she's putting me in a cell with a kingsize bed

We're all ready married for all she cares
If the bells hasn't rung in the church - they have in her ears
We're going to have children, she's named them all
I'll learn to love her - I'm not a lost cause
I'm searching for a solution, should I date women who know martial arts?

Stalker, I think about you when a heart was painted on my door
Stalker, I think about you when I switch my cellphone off
I can't believe you don't believe what you see
All these girls and you'd have a chance with me?

She believes I'm here to make her life complete
She calls me her Lover, her King of Hearts, Her God
It doesn't matter what I'd wish
She can always give my answers a twist

Yeah, We're all ready married for all she cares
If the bells hasn't rung in the church - they have in her ears
We're going to have children, she's named them all
I'll learn to love her - I'm not a lost cause
I'm searching for a solution, what if I'd break her heart?
« Last Edit: November 10, 2009, 09:05:59 AM by Sin Cut » Logged

Albert S Miller
Legend

« Reply #543 on: November 10, 2009, 11:02:20 AM »

NO Sin Cut I am not telling you to kick her ass, she is a girl and that is a no no for sure, it's just the way it happened in my story silly.  I don't have much advise really except "Run to the hills, run for your life".

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #544 on: November 11, 2009, 01:18:06 PM »

^ would a simple bring your friend, to the slaughter do?

Ok, this is bad, real bad.

I just got home and the stalker mines truly had left me a present and a letter.

I shook the present, probably chocolate.

In the letter she ask if we could meet this weekend to these kamasutra moves we tentatively talked about. "All I can think of is us doing these things, imagine that you could be my first!"

I certainly don't have any recall of a conversation where I've said I'd like to go through kamasutra-moves with her. The thought is sincerely making me feel like throwing up.

The letter continues,
I would be so blessed if I could do these things with you the on-coming weekend!
My love, I have to admit you've been my fantasize for longer than you can imagine, when you were still seeing someone and I looked at you with desire even if I shouldn't. And I looked again, and again, and again, because I couldn't stop.

I wish from the bottom of my small gloomy heart, that soon we will be together and I want nothing more than that. I wish you were here right now, in my arms... sweet dreams the light of my life and my dreamking.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2009, 01:20:38 PM by Sin Cut » Logged

Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #545 on: November 11, 2009, 01:23:29 PM »

You sound like you need to get away.

You can stay at my house in Los Angeles until this thing blows over.  I give you room, bed, color TV, and you can sleep with my sister.
Albert S Miller
Legend

« Reply #546 on: November 12, 2009, 11:02:53 PM »

You can stay at my house in Los Angeles until this thing blows over.  I give you room, bed, color TV, and you can sleep with my sister.
"Punk Ass Little White Boy's Bed and Breakfast lol hihi rofl.  Every victom of stalking welcome yes

Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #547 on: November 12, 2009, 11:03:47 PM »

"Punk Ass Little White Boy's Bed and Breakfast lol hihi rofl.  Every victom of stalking welcome yes

FREE ESPN and HBO included.
Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #548 on: November 12, 2009, 11:42:32 PM »

If Sin Cut is violently murdered by his stalker, can I take up the offer in his place?

Fuck 'Em All.
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #549 on: November 13, 2009, 02:18:45 AM »

If Sin Cut is violently murdered by his stalker, can I take up the offer in his place?

Proof of stalker is required.

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Genesis
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #550 on: November 13, 2009, 02:26:55 AM »

Proof of stalker is required.

« Last Edit: November 13, 2009, 02:32:08 AM by Genesis » Logged

Fuck 'Em All.
Genesis
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #551 on: November 13, 2009, 03:21:55 AM »

Sin Cut, I wrote a little song for you. We can talk to Tyler (since he wants to do some solo stuff) to cover it with
some pop and rap artists (as is fashionable these days)...

By the way, the song is about a paint ball gun, so don't go getting any ideas.

Sin Cut's Got A Gun

Dum, dum, dum, Honey what have you done?
Dum, dum, dum, It's the paint from my gun
Dum, dum, dum, Honey what have you done?
Dum, dum, dum, It's the paint, it's the paint...
Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah....

Sin Cut's got a gun
Sin Cut's got a gun
His whole world's come undone
From looking straight at the sun
What did his stalker do?
What did she put you through?

They say when Sin Cut was karaokin'
They found her underneath the stage
But man, she had it comin'
Now that Sin Cut's got a gun
He ain't never gonna be the same

Sin Cut's got a gun
Sin Cut's got a gun
His dog day's just begun
Now everybody is on the run
Tell him now it's untrue
What did his stalker do?

She stalked a little bitty LoveGun
The woman's got to be insane
They say the spell that she was under
The lightnin' and the thunder
Knew that someone had to stop the rain

Run away, run away from the pain
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

Run away, run away, run, run away

Sin Cut's got a gun
Sin Cut's got a gun
His dog day's just begun
Now everybody is on the run
What did his stalker do?
It's Sin Cut's last I.O.U.

He had to take her down easy
And put a pellet in her rear
He said 'cause nobody believes me
The woman was such a sleeze
She ain't never gonna be the same

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Run away, run away, run, run away

Sin Cut's got a gun
Sin Cut's got a gun
Sin Cut's got a gun
Everybody is on the run

Sin Cut's got a gun
His dog day's just begun
Now everybody's on the run (Honey, honey what's your problem?)
'Cause Sin Cut's got a gun (Tell me it ain't right)
Sin Cut's got a gun (Was it the idea of Kamasutra)
His dog day's just begun (That made you scream at night?)
Now everybody's on the run
Sin Cut's got a gun...

Fuck 'Em All.
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #552 on: November 16, 2009, 07:17:57 AM »

^ haha thanks Smiley

So, I think I got managed to get this stalker off my back.

Here's what happened;

There's me, my friend and two girls, immediately when we arrived tyo the pub, my stalker came and sat into the seat next to us and started harrassing me.

I politely declined of a drink, dancing and company.

So she asked again and again and again, it didn't even matter if I was kissing the girl I'm with, still she's trying to hit on me.

I asked her if she can't see that I'm occupied in kissing, so if she could leave me to it.

But since she's batshit crazy she kept on asking if she could kiss me too, if we could dance, if she could come over at my place and frankly there's just how much one can take.

I told her she's never going to have a chance with me and that she's never going to come to my place and that I'm not interested of her in any way and that she could, really, leave me alone now.

She smiles at me and says "You're so cute when you're angry".

This is when the owner of the bar throws her out of the bar.

So, she spends the next day calling me, so a probably didn't make my point clear enough, so the next day I'm there with another girl, this time and she's been green lit, that if she bothers me, she'll be tossed out like the day before.

To make my point absolutily clear I tell her that if she doesn't stop calling me, I'll call the cops.

She didn't call me the next day, so maybe it's over now.

Albert S Miller
Legend

« Reply #553 on: November 16, 2009, 08:22:15 AM »

Good job Sin Cut, hope its over Tongue.

Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #554 on: November 23, 2009, 09:00:33 AM »

Okay,
She hasn't been calling me anymore, but does a work in giving me hurt looks, which makes me think of a lethal magpie with zombie virus and that has locked on onto something shiny or edible.

She really did look like something risen up from a grave, my friend commented when she arrived "oh, my God, just look at her, all messed up".

At least I made one egoistic dream come true, I've always thought, wouldn't it be fun to use the quote from knights tale, so there I was my left foot on the rail of the stage and some girls were reaching for a touch, this happens everytime. And, sure, my stalker was there desperately trying reaching out, which made me to take a step back.

When the song stopped and they (my fans Cheesy) were cheering for me and I punched the line "Do you wanna touch me!?" and got even more cheering, that was just awesome. Then I went with the hugs n hand shakes.

Plot thickens;
So I'm relieved having that crazy mama of my back, even if the looks she's throwing at me are probably giving me skin cancer.

And there I'm talking to a girl I know from my gigs and when she goes to the ladies room the stalker is right behind and accuses her of trying to steal me from her. Yeah, what the fuck.

First she tried talking to it, the stalker, even if I knew that wouldn't help. I don't know what they were talking about, but boy did she put on a show when she came back. My friend was singing hot stuff and this girl is rubbing herself against me, was I in for a treat, damn, and I for one let my hands wander when she was her back towards me, doing her stuff and she didn't mind at all.

She also told me she's really interested in me, but her ex-bf is still living in her house so she's waiting until he's moved out, since he's the jealous type.

I know, there's always something. And she told me he's a bit angry at me since he had spied on us when we were changing our phonenumbers one evening, when I walked her home, since we live in the same direction. Nothing new there  ok  hihi

Here's a pic taken the night, the girl is a friend (working on it  Cheesy) and if memory serves we're joking about something about my stalker, since she is our topic of fun right now.

« Last Edit: November 23, 2009, 09:38:51 AM by Sin Cut » Logged

Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #555 on: November 23, 2009, 12:51:01 PM »

Hahaha, that picture is funnier than those photoshops you post from time to time.
Albert S Miller
Legend

« Reply #556 on: November 23, 2009, 06:08:50 PM »

What?  No photo of "Little Miss Stocker"

Annie
« Reply #557 on: November 23, 2009, 06:10:29 PM »

Okay,
She hasn't been calling me anymore, but does a work in giving me hurt looks, which makes me think of a lethal magpie with zombie virus and that has locked on onto something shiny or edible.

She really did look like something risen up from a grave, my friend commented when she arrived "oh, my God, just look at her, all messed up".

At least I made one egoistic dream come true, I've always thought, wouldn't it be fun to use the quote from knights tale, so there I was my left foot on the rail of the stage and some girls were reaching for a touch, this happens everytime. And, sure, my stalker was there desperately trying reaching out, which made me to take a step back.

When the song stopped and they (my fans Cheesy) were cheering for me and I punched the line "Do you wanna touch me!?" and got even more cheering, that was just awesome. Then I went with the hugs n hand shakes.

Plot thickens;
So I'm relieved having that crazy mama of my back, even if the looks she's throwing at me are probably giving me skin cancer.

And there I'm talking to a girl I know from my gigs and when she goes to the ladies room the stalker is right behind and accuses her of trying to steal me from her. Yeah, what the fuck.

First she tried talking to it, the stalker, even if I knew that wouldn't help. I don't know what they were talking about, but boy did she put on a show when she came back. My friend was singing hot stuff and this girl is rubbing herself against me, was I in for a treat, damn, and I for one let my hands wander when she was her back towards me, doing her stuff and she didn't mind at all.

She also told me she's really interested in me, but her ex-bf is still living in her house so she's waiting until he's moved out, since he's the jealous type.

I know, there's always something. And she told me he's a bit angry at me since he had spied on us when we were changing our phonenumbers one evening, when I walked her home, since we live in the same direction. Nothing new there  ok  hihi

Here's a pic taken the night, the girl is a friend (working on it  Cheesy) and if memory serves we're joking about something about my stalker, since she is our topic of fun right now.

You make a nice couple.
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #558 on: November 24, 2009, 02:42:38 AM »

What?  No photo of "Little Miss Stocker"

I'm actually always half expecting her to photobomb the pics taken, but maybe she's camera shy Cheesy

Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #559 on: November 25, 2009, 04:43:49 PM »

I almost died laughing a moment ago, I just thought I'd share.

My stalker seems to have a change of hearts and naturally she needed to tell me that.

I'll translate this the best I can, I got an message from her on my phone. I'll even change my name to my alias  ok

Hello Sin Cut, you king of assholes. How's it fuckin'? I hope so badly, that even Viagra won't help, hah, hah haa. Listen, I hate the way you behaved the last time we spoke and, boy, let that be the last time you have the nerve to come and talk like that to me! You got a big mouth and it's been open far too much lately, you're making me crazy! If the cops should have been called, it's because of you, not me. Have you ever considered going to therapy, you could find inner peace there and stop harrasing and tormenting those close to you... "I hate you so much"

She even used caps.

Off course I didn't reply anything.

I considered these "Hey, you seem like such a stable person, do you have a particular therapist in mind to recommend?"

Or just go with the fact "I'm sorry, last time we saw, I didn't speak to you".

Or maybe "I didn't know giving cold shoulder was a police affair nowadays?"

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 34 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: