Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 10:12:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227888 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  The Love thread
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 34 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Love thread  (Read 142937 times)
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #560 on: November 25, 2009, 05:02:08 PM »

you made the right choice not saying anything, she would probably not understand and then think that you were into her
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #561 on: November 26, 2009, 08:58:57 AM »

Here's a medley from gnr songs me and a fellow boarder cooked up.

It ain't easy, livin' like target
So tell me, honey, how it feels
You've been dreamin' floatin' in the stream
And losin' touch with all that's real
Whole lotta burden, keepin' in cover
Never knowin' where you'd be

Stalkers and psychos
They make no sense to me
They invade my privacy
And think they'll do as they please
Like start a mini-affair
And spread some fucking legs
I told her to stop in so many goddamn ways
It's all greek to her

She stalked so much
She drove me nuts
She thinks I miss her
So I try to avoid her
While she's standing right in my backyard

'Said woman take your pills
And my life would be just fine
All we need is just a little medication.
And maybe a restraining order
Could be my way

You sit here on the stairs
'Cause I'm not home
If you can't have me right now you'll wait
You shed a tear 'cause I'm not loving you
I'm still alright to smile

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #562 on: December 10, 2009, 09:37:00 AM »

Now ladies and gentlemen, what would a christmass be without a stalker? It's a have to, like presents, reindeers and Santa, only that Santa doesn't most of the times try to get on your skin.

It seems, I've been VERY bad this year, Santa, let me explain!

Stalkie left me alone after a girl threatened her break a few of stalkies claws.. er fingers. "Since accidents may happen when someone don't understand a simple "no"" she said. To her credit she did try to talk sense to poor simple-minded stalkie for half an hour and stalkie did what she does best, be a broken record
"But I like him so much and he will like me".
"No, he doesn't. You must understand you can't keep on doing this and harrasing him." This started when Stalkie followed her to the womens restroom with demands that she'd better leave "My man alone".

Last time I was at the pub where stalkie has her nest I had company and we were talking in a relatively quiet corner quite far from stalkies web and hunting grounds, and she actually left without noticing sneaky me.

Stalkie just messaged me, again. Which I told her not to do anymore. (Tho, I kinda half expected REDRUM painted on my door with blood, but I guess this will have to do).
She wants to appologize and hopes that I don't hate her. She tells me that misses our conversation and that she wont be so on-comming from now forth and explains that she just liked me so much and it was hard to find the right words or deeds.

As I feed this to my stalkie-english electronic translator-thingie, well, she's sorry her attempts to get me didn't work and she wants another chance ("maybe if I get him real drunk...."
She actually did try that a few times before she started stalking. Once again she asked to come to my place and when I declined she noted "I see you haven't had enough to drink yet")

My days of peace are over.

Trust me, she will be a real hoochie, and will want to explain, appologize, touch, harass and tell everyone else to stay clear of her fuckin' man. And lets not forget the begging for a place for the night.

Stalkie: "I can sleep on the couch".
"Not my couch, you ain't flirting by the book, bitch."
"All the things you do, I could write a stalkers-handbook about it."
"It not hard for me to find the right words, how about fuck off?"

Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #563 on: December 10, 2009, 02:30:59 PM »

Is she at least hot?
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #564 on: December 10, 2009, 02:43:33 PM »

Is she at least hot?

If she was, I don't think I'd have a problem of her staying the night.

Surely, this may come as a surprise, but I tend to invite hot women over.

Even if they were a bit crazy.

And if I'd tape it, it would be a spectator sport.  hihi

Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #565 on: December 10, 2009, 03:11:52 PM »

Is she at least hot?

If she was, I don't think I'd have a problem of her staying the night.

Surely, this may come as a surprise, but I tend to invite hot women over.

Even if they were a bit crazy.

And if I'd tape it, it would be a spectator sport.  hihi

OK, your answer is satisfactory.  Because I can put up with a crazy bitch for a night if she's hot.

Is she just ugly, or ugly AND fat?  Shocked

Her fatness is a bit mystery since she's wearing clothes that don't really fit, her face, maybe a seven. She the kind of regular hoochie you meet at any bar, no shitface ugly but a dime a dozen. The kind who you could do after having way too many drinks and run away faster than Bolt next morning.

For many blocks - same speed that he does a sprint.

I think I'll St. Laker from now on.

Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #566 on: December 10, 2009, 06:55:07 PM »

Oh no, I made St. Laker cry, with a few kisses, I tell you.

So I decided to meet my photothread girl at the pub, had a few laughs, good times, you know the drill.

Stalkie was there with some guy (pobably her brother) and was giving my date some murdering looks so I asked her to tell me if she'd ask her to stay away from me in the restroom or something. Also St. Laker had a eaten neck, but I guess, what happens in loonieville stays in loonieville. Isn't love in the family a good thing?

The highlights were when she came to dance in front of me and my date with her brother/uncle/cousin and my date pointed out I did get some murdering looks from the guy. Does this mean I'd have a pair of stalkers now? I think my life just got better. Anyway, fellow gunners, I could help myself not to laugh just barely.

After we kissed a little with my date St. Laker started crying, for a good 15 minutes or so. She cried first at the bar counter and then at some table.

What's up with her and this crying stuff?! I mean half of the times I see her she's going boohoo somewhere.

We joked about my date how whe should do a horror-movie about this stalker-thing happening.
But we thought it needed something more, like a couple going to sleep and waking up to stalkers sobbing or the stalker would silently stare at the couple etc. I'll ask Wes Craven to direct this.

The restaurant manager had a good laugh when I told her; "When I think of what animal Stalker would be, I think of that spider who attacks from a hiding place from in the ground. Or an albino Boa."

She said it's better if she doesn't tell me what animal her boss would be.

EDIT: updated
« Last Edit: December 11, 2009, 03:11:01 AM by Sin Cut » Logged

horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #567 on: December 12, 2009, 02:53:51 AM »

D O U MISTAKE LOVE FOR SEX AN SEX FOR LOVE ?

ok

if so what is lust then ?
or more like .......

LOVE IS PAIN '
PAIN IS LOVE '

song coming by horsey '
skipping away from the computer to finish the song lol.

later fuckerz '

the one an only horsey !
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #568 on: December 17, 2009, 06:57:07 PM »

Horsey, don't take me for a fool.

I'm not searching for love, it just comes naturally.

St. Laker was trying some of the songs I usually do and frankly, we almost died laughing (a trying to hide the laugh).

Really, she just kept on pestering me, I'm afraid, she'll never leave alone, and I'm getting tired of this.

But gunners, wish me luck, I got a new one and the date is tomorrow. She's just wow.

Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #569 on: December 17, 2009, 10:58:33 PM »

^Have fun and good luck Sin Cut ok.  I think Horsey has been listening to a little Ja Rule "Pain is Love"  yes

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #570 on: December 21, 2009, 04:43:53 AM »

The date was better than great, I'm a lucky guy, don't you just love when you meet someone you can converse with for hours? Or that she happens to be hot? I must've made an good impression the first time we met, since she told me that her friend who introduced us seemed to be very jealous of us meeting and had even told her that I'm a lady-killer and that we'd had an affair in the past.

Funny thing is that we haven't (..now there's an exception), but I told her she had prolly hoped that I'd fancy her, and didn't like the thought of us two. Those were her thoughts exactly. I explained to my date that her friend is just a girl I know from my gigs and we've talked a few times, that's all. I also said that I don't think her friend knows me well enough to judge me at all, but I appreciate her telling me.

When we kissed she told me she'd been waiting for that for a while, later when she drove me to the pub and wished she could join me, but she had to wake up early the next morning. She told me she's waiting for us to meet again. Me, too, it's not often things just seem to click.

St. Laker kicked a highgear into this stalking bussiness again. She just had to obtrude my company and tried to interfere the conversation and the rest of us just tried to ignore her. She did try to have some debate with me and I replied without looking at her "Yes", "No", Maybe" figuring she'll get the hint and leave. Like she ever.

Does she really think I'll start to love her if she cheers for me a bit louder than others? Or that if she tries to protect me from a guy she figured was going to hit me? Even if it really was just boys being boys and us having a joke. "Don't hit him, no one is going to hit him" she said. That's when I gave the guy a hug and told him I'll tell my father he says hi. Do I look like I need a stalking bodyguard?

The next day she messaged me telling me she felt that we had something going on last night and it was nice talking to me (guess I'm a great conversionist using one word replies) and that she could just barely help herself of not kissing me. She wrote she'd sell her soul if she'd get me and that maybe we meet in the next life and be lovers.

I hope she ain't planning to speed up this next life for me. She was thrown out from the bar this time, too.

And she began to call me again.

Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #571 on: December 23, 2009, 11:50:57 AM »

Ok, I really outdid myself on this one. Talk about Epic.

So, I didn't tell everything about a date, she's in a relationship, which is doing poorly, that's why I didn't make a move and explained her it just don't feel it's right, even if the guy is a fucked up asshole.

She wanted to try if they can make it work, of course it won't, but I haven't got the time to wait. So out of the blue, I'm given an opportunity for a perfect plan.

No I wouldn't do it if I didn't really like her, mind you all.

Her friend asked me out. I said yes 'cos I don't have anything better to do and 'cos I knew she would talk about it.

So, she sent me a message where I could read between the lines that it was me who took the iniative.

So I replied her telling her I do like her, but she wanted to try one more time with her man and when her friend asked me to spend some time with her I really didnt have any reason to decline. Next she explains she's only waiting over x-mas and I told her I can understand that now is poor timing.

Long story short, whe change a few messages and she's promising me to make a move in the near future and I tell her I'm waiting, I won't start dating since it really felt special.

She told me to have fun, thanked me for giving her a change and asked me not to talk about to her friend.

I replied will do and told I'm not the in the relationship type, not in the near future anyway.

Shit I'm sneaky.

horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #572 on: December 23, 2009, 03:59:49 PM »

i think im given up on love for lust for now on.

the one an only horsey !
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #573 on: December 26, 2009, 02:01:29 PM »

i think im given up on love for lust for now on.

what the fuck?
Albert S Miller
Legend

« Reply #574 on: December 26, 2009, 10:14:19 PM »

Sin Cut I am feeling sorry for you by now, I think a restraining order is in order, she doesn't get it and I don't think she will ever, time for some real enforcement.  What do ya think?

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #575 on: December 28, 2009, 04:23:33 AM »

Sin Cut I am feeling sorry for you by now, I think a restraining order is in order, she doesn't get it and I don't think she will ever, time for some real enforcement.  What do ya think?

I've been thinking the same. However she made a big scene because she wasn't served anymore and she's stayed away since.

She's driving a friend of mine nuts, too. She's living next door and rings his doorbell at nights, if he lets her in she's just crying and going on and on about me.

So right now all is good, but I'm sure she won't stay away for long.

horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #576 on: December 29, 2009, 11:52:41 AM »

love is all good
i think im in the love state that being in love is state of mind.
i like the feelings of being in love till it goes sour.then im good with cya's '
it is really strange thing love.

the one an only horsey !
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #577 on: January 27, 2010, 09:55:15 AM »

Hey guys,

There's some stuff going on, starring yours truly.

The whole thing started when a girls parents asked me to interfere when a guy was getting abusive with their daughter, forcing kisses and being a jerk.
So I talked to the girl, thinking that piece of trash would stay away, but no, he jumped me and cut my arm with something. There wasn't any other damage than, other than his sore throat.

I basked in my glory, being her hero and all and she had a major crush on me, I tried giving her a chance and not getting her hopes up by keeping my stand in the fact that we ain't dating and if we are I need to know her better.

Then she got weird and had her friends ask what I thought of her and tried to change my mind about the dating (when suddenly bunch of people I haven't talked to ask me about her in Facebook, well, it's not a coincidence). She also kept asking/talking if I had taken some company home from the guys night, what I thought of her and how handsome she thought I was. Then she started switching the dates we should've hang out to a date that I had already stuff planned. And went moody when I didn't comply.

I don't like over-jealous girls and I don't like girls who think I'm too stupid to see through their game.

She seemed to build some obsession that I was the love of her life which was distressing so I thought I'd talk to her, but since she kept changing the dates and then complaining how we didn't meet I gave up. I'll tell her this isn't going to work out when I see her. I knew she hoped it would.

Then my b-day party came (thanks to all my friends, it was fuckin' great!) and I hadn't seen this girl for two weeks. So I was true to my habits, "another girl, another party" and everything went well expect that girl #1 didn't like me when she saw me kissing girl #2 at the bar. Before that she didn't even speak to me having some mindgames going on. She went haywire and called me names, like that I'm idiot and cheat and I asked her when did we start dating. She was going to stop, so we swithced to another bar with girl #2.

On monday girl #3 came over and we had some good times, girl #1 was stalking my fb profile and started asking her if we had something going on. Then she started telling what an asshole I was and a cheat, among other things. This kinda made her lose my respect since 1. she's going behind my back talking about things that I think I've made sure weren't like that (for an example her claim of us dating) 2. Did she really think girl #3 wouldn't tell me? 3. She had my wedding-invitation cancelled saying to  his stepdad, who I've known for years, that if I come there, she won't.

I just posted something on my fb-page, I've translated it freely;
I relinquish "the most desirable bachelor of the pub"-title for an indefinite period, until the rumors of surging around me about my affairs and various speculations are cooled down. Apologize in advance about my disengagement from the greedy and "generous" public shrine that is fueling the coffee discussions and gossip of the neighbourhood. My marketing department has promised to hold crisis assistance to those in need. Love, Blue Cut

I hope this works, since I've got five different request for friday night. I agreed to the one from the girl who is at my appartment now, she wants to go to the pub I usually go at. I think I'm walking into the eye of the hurricane.

Albert S Miller
Legend

« Reply #578 on: January 28, 2010, 08:54:16 AM »

^^^Thanks for the update Sin Cut now it's time for me to discuss this with my neighbor over coffee in order to conjure up some more good advice for you lol...

Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #579 on: January 28, 2010, 09:36:00 AM »

^ Cheesy haha

Girl #2 is still friendly towards me on IM while she's bashing me to Girl #3 at the same time. I can't believe she haven't figured out that I get copypasted the best stuff Smiley.

She is also complaining that I don't come to the wedding, the one she had me removed from the guest list from, weird.

Also she's being extremely nosy that she must in pain for not knowing for sure if I got something goin on with girl #3.

I wonder if she makes another scene on friday.
Should I wear a mouthguard on friday evening just to be safe?   Cheesy

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 34 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: