Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 07:47:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227885 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  The Love thread
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 34 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Love thread  (Read 142890 times)
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #260 on: April 12, 2006, 01:57:44 PM »

Love sucks... the one that I want doesn't want me, and there's nothing worse in the world? Cry

Agreed!   Undecided

The one I want, wants me, but he also likes another girl. Dude, wtf?? I hope to understand how their minds work someday.
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #261 on: April 13, 2006, 12:30:56 PM »

Ashlee S. - L - O - V - E? ?hihi

By the way...? I have someone special, even in the distance it seems to go well, let's hope everything goes well patiently...
aww, shit, is this the thing we talked about earlier?

yes man, its gonna be something like seeing her twice a year ...  hard and Mr Dick you are right man, distance is a relationship killer...
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #262 on: April 13, 2006, 12:42:04 PM »

Love sucks... the one that I want doesn't want me, and there's nothing worse in the world  Cry

Agreed!   Undecided

The one I want, wants me, but he also likes another girl. Dude, wtf?? I hope to understand how their minds work someday.

For the little i've read i think you guy is passing through a confusion time, she likes also someone else, but who can he give up so he can settle things down? thats the question he needs to ask in order to keep his feet back on earth Wink

No man can be my equal
Sparksry
VIP

Keep Calm and Welcome to the Jungle

« Reply #263 on: April 13, 2006, 03:55:37 PM »

To tell ya the truth i havent had a G/f in 5 years and that was pretty pathetic

So, is there any tread left on the tires? Or at this point would it be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?
    - Stewie Griffin-
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #264 on: April 13, 2006, 04:00:40 PM »

Agreed!? ?Undecided

Well at least you've got the fact that he likes you going for you, eh?

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Kaybee
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #265 on: July 16, 2006, 08:17:12 PM »

I know this is an old topic, but...

I really question sometimes whether love/lust, whatever you want to call it, is worth it.

I have been seeing a guy since February, and he is just.... everything to me. I am head over heels, crazy about him. I think about him day and night, and the moments I spend with him are just incredible. However, I don't think he knows this. I'm a very shy person and I often get nervous around him, and we've never actually had a conversation about what 'we' are.

I have had a crush on this guy since I was 16 years old, and I'm 21 now. I never ever thought he'd even know who I was, but apparently he did, and like I said, we have been fairly continuous since February, but I just don't know his feelings.

He is leaving to visit Europe in about 1 hour (we live in Australia), and we didn't even see each other last night to say goodbye. Granted, he's only going for three weeks, but I offered to take him out to dinner last night, but he said he was busy with his packing etc, which I guess is understandable, but it just does my head in that I'm sitting here missing him already, and he's off to London and the Greek Islands where he's going to be surrounded by beautiful girls. He is an incredibly attractive guy, and he will no doubt get a lot of attention. Whenever we are out together, I feel out of my league, like people look at us together and think, why the hell is a gorgeous, smart, nice guy like him with a girl like her.

It's just an awful feeling and I really honestly question whether or not it's all worth it  Sad  Cry
journey
Moondancer
Legend

« Reply #266 on: July 16, 2006, 08:30:43 PM »

I feel out of my league, like people look at us together and think, why the hell is a gorgeous, smart, nice guy like him with a girl like her.

You shouldn't feel that way, you're a beautiful and smart girl.

I'm sure he feels the same way for you as you do for him. Some people aren't always verbal about their feelings. It may take some time for him to express his emotions. If you've been together since February, then that's a good sign that he's very much into you and wants to be apart of your life.
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #267 on: July 17, 2006, 03:49:38 AM »

I don't believe in love.

I believe in finding a girl not bitching all the time and then, if I want and if she wants there's something to build after that.

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
Shirell
« Reply #268 on: July 17, 2006, 04:24:43 AM »

Being in love is the best feeling in the world when it's working out.  When it's not, your heart feels like it's been ripped out and shredded through a mincer.  Most of the time I'm in love, some of the time I wish he would die and slow and painful death but that's relationships for you.  Fortunately I'm in 'love him' mode at the moment.
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #269 on: July 17, 2006, 05:40:02 AM »

I don't think I've ever felt like that

Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #270 on: July 17, 2006, 05:45:03 AM »

he's going to be surrounded by beautiful girls. He is an incredibly attractive guy, and he will no doubt get a lot of attention. Whenever we are out together, I feel out of my league, like people look at us together and think, why the hell is a gorgeous, smart, nice guy like him with a girl like her.

Baby !? is that you ? what are you doing on my guns n roses forum ??

i kid i kid Smiley

Danny Top Hat
« Reply #271 on: July 17, 2006, 06:24:24 AM »

Love is dangerous.  It's a wonderful thing, but i'm staying well clear for a while if I can.

Girls ruin lives. Angry
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #272 on: July 17, 2006, 06:45:29 AM »

Love is dangerous.  It's a wonderful thing, but i'm staying well clear for a while if I can.

Girls ruin lives. Angry

only if you let them

Kaybee
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #273 on: July 17, 2006, 07:11:55 AM »

Love is dangerous.? It's a wonderful thing, but i'm staying well clear for a while if I can.

Girls ruin lives. Angry

GUYS ruin lives  Cry
Shirell
« Reply #274 on: July 17, 2006, 07:12:26 AM »

Love is dangerous.? It's a wonderful thing, but i'm staying well clear for a while if I can.

Girls ruin lives. Angry

only if you let them

And yet guys keep coming back for more! ?You know, not all girls are bitches, some actually make your life better and more fulfilling. ?There's a lot of women will tell you that guys are just a pain in the ass but hey, who can live without 'em. ?Not this girl!!!
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #275 on: July 17, 2006, 07:14:15 AM »

Girls ruin lives. Angry

GUYS ruin lives  Cry

yeah, just blame it on the guy.

Hell, relationships ruin lives.

Better to be single and fuck every girl or guy based on one's preference.

The game get's hard when you start to play it with your heart

Elrothiel
« Reply #276 on: July 17, 2006, 07:46:50 AM »

Yea, but when you love someone, the sex is WAY better! yes
Kaybee
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #277 on: July 17, 2006, 08:01:59 AM »

Girls ruin lives. Angry

GUYS ruin lives? Cry

yeah, just blame it on the guy.

What I don't understand is - most guys I come across say that they want a certain type of girl. One that they find attractive, one that wont be too much of a ball breaker blah blah, you know the type.

Well here I am, with the man I want - I'm happy for him to go hang out with his friends, I understand that he has interests outside of our relationship, I love the fact he loves watching and playing sports - we are two different people with two different lives, but something has brought us together, and I want to share that, and yet I'm still not enough for him. I could give him everything he wants, and yet he is still tentative.

That's when  relationships get weird. When someone wants something, and yet nothing is good enough for them.
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #278 on: July 17, 2006, 08:42:18 AM »

Yea, but when you love someone, the sex is WAY better! yes

actually it's the same.

And if it's just a one night stand I really need to give my everything so the girls is left wondering "my God he was good".

Elrothiel
« Reply #279 on: July 17, 2006, 09:02:12 AM »

Naah you'll get what I mean when you really fall in love. It ain't just fuckin' ya know what I mean!
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 34 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: