Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 01:18:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227888 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  The Love thread
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 34 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Love thread  (Read 142945 times)
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #280 on: July 17, 2006, 10:44:30 AM »

Naah you'll get what I mean when you really fall in love. It ain't just fuckin' ya know what I mean!

oh give me a break  hihi

You ain't shitting me with some "love gives sex a higher purpose" or "the emotional bond between the two of us really makes our orgasms bigger".  rofl

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
Shirell
« Reply #281 on: July 17, 2006, 10:46:43 AM »

Naah you'll get what I mean when you really fall in love. It ain't just fuckin' ya know what I mean!

Yeah, sex is fun (well, most of the time) but sex with someone you love is a whole lot better. ?There's a lot to be said for sex with someone who cares about your feelings and knows your body and what does it for you. ?One night stands, quick fun but (in my limited experience) nowhere near the depth of feeling you have with it's with someone you love.
Danny Top Hat
« Reply #282 on: July 17, 2006, 10:49:16 AM »

Love is dangerous.  It's a wonderful thing, but i'm staying well clear for a while if I can.

Girls ruin lives. Angry

only if you let them

And yet guys keep coming back for more!  You know, not all girls are bitches, some actually make your life better and more fulfilling.  There's a lot of women will tell you that guys are just a pain in the ass but hey, who can live without 'em.  Not this girl!!!

Nah I know not all girls are bitches. ?Everyone has flaws, nobody's perfect, etc... ?I'm pretty fucking far from perfect myself. ?Blue Cut is right - girls only ruin lives if you let them (it's the same with guys i'm sure). ?Love is dangerous because it makes you let your guard down.
Chelle
VIP

~Crazy Bitch~

« Reply #283 on: July 17, 2006, 11:43:10 AM »

Yea, but when you love someone, the sex is WAY better! yes
actually it's the same.

Bullshit.

You ain't shitting me with some "love gives sex a higher purpose" or "the emotional bond between the two of us really makes our orgasms bigger". rofl

Great sex isn't all about big orgasms, dear... in my humble opinion? ?smoking?
« Last Edit: July 17, 2006, 11:57:23 AM by Chelle » Logged

"She was queen for about an hour...? after that, shit got sour... She took all I ever had.? No sign of guilt.? No feeling of bad, no..."
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #284 on: July 17, 2006, 11:50:28 AM »

actually it's the same.

Bullshit.

I can prove it

Chelle
VIP

~Crazy Bitch~

« Reply #285 on: July 17, 2006, 11:56:21 AM »

actually it's the same.

Bullshit.

I can prove it

On a message board? 

Roll Eyes

"She was queen for about an hour...? after that, shit got sour... She took all I ever had.? No sign of guilt.? No feeling of bad, no..."
Shirell
« Reply #286 on: July 17, 2006, 11:59:14 AM »

actually it's the same.

Bullshit.

I can prove it

Go on then!  No seriously, when you meet 'the one' and you love her so much that you cannot imagine your life without her, you'll know the difference. 

Yes you will.  Stop arguing Blue Cut!!!

AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #287 on: July 17, 2006, 12:15:26 PM »

Will you be "The One" for Blue Cut, PrettyTiedUp?... Shocked

The one to make his eyes water, and his heart tremble with love and affection.. Kiss

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #288 on: July 17, 2006, 12:30:40 PM »

actually it's the same.

Bullshit.

I can prove it

Go on then!  No seriously, when you meet 'the one' and you love her so much that you cannot imagine your life without her, you'll know the difference. 

Yes you will.  Stop arguing Blue Cut!!!

Chelle, not on a message board  Cheesy

And prettytiedup, my best sex has been a one night stand.

My best moments with someone I loved (or whatever), but if I'm only talking about two people satisfying their common needs I'll go with the one night stand.

No strings attached, no "can I have your number" the next morning, just doing the best tricks when nailing that bitch.

I can't see why there has to be love to make sex better, why in earth should there?
It's like saying "my wife makes better food than the five star restaurang across the street" Why? 'cos I love her, that's why!

And if by having sex with the man you love you mean the fact that you know where he gets his kicks, you can do that with a fuckbuddy.

Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #289 on: July 17, 2006, 12:34:28 PM »

It's like saying "my wife makes better food than the five star restaurang across the street" Why? 'cos I love her, that's why!

Actually, it's more like saying that you prefer to eat that meal with your wife why because you love her.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Shirell
« Reply #290 on: July 17, 2006, 12:44:08 PM »

But isn't it all kinda empty Blue Cut.  I mean, yes you can have great sex with a one night stand, hell one of the best nights sex I've ever had was a one night stand with a couple of girls actually but for long term, repeat performance value it's got to be the loving relationship hasn't it?  Yes, the one night stand still makes me smile when I think about it but my lover can make me beg for him to stop and scream for more at the same time.  I know where I'd rather be.  Love wins.  There's no contest.
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #291 on: July 17, 2006, 12:44:40 PM »

Actually, it's more like saying that you prefer to eat that meal with your wife why because you love her.

nah, she's on a diet and only eats veggies. I like a steak  Smiley

That was a good point tho. So Jim, what's your oppinion then?

And Prettytiedup,
sure I prefer being in a relationship with someone, but that's not because of the sex alone. I'm that kind of a person that I need a girl to fix me and sure, one night stands do that for a while, having someone in sex only relationship does the trick for a while longer, but basicly for me being with someone is about being able to bare one's soul and when being close to someone like that and being able to tell things only few knows without having to worry about the thing backfiring is what I'm talking about.

Then again, I don't see how a girl knowing my state of mind, fears, hopes and me knowing hers make sex any better.

'Cos atleast for me sex aint about those things, it's about lust, about one moments bliss, me loving her and my body and mostly about receiving AND giving enjoyment.

OH and I'll like to add one thing after reading Jim's post.
You got some good points there, but I'd like to point out mine.
How many people do you know who's sexlife, or sex has gotten worse after starting to be together, raise your hand.
I can rise mine.
The longest time I was with a girl has been two years and she got worse, she just wasn't doing the effort anymore, this has happened actually few times now and one night stand or sex-only-thing the deal remains fresh, 'cos in a, I dunno, "normal" relationship the girl just can take you for granted and become more passive. Does that really mean she loved me less? Is that why she almost ended in a hospital when I left her? Is that why she called some of my friends and told me to get her back?
« Last Edit: July 17, 2006, 12:59:14 PM by Blue Cut » Logged

Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

« Reply #292 on: July 17, 2006, 12:49:52 PM »

nah, she's on a diet and only eats veggies. I like a steak  Smiley

That was a good point tho. So Jim, what's your oppinion then?

That's a difficult question to answer, because I've never been in love. But I would guess that it would be the same as any shared experience with somebody that you care about. The act remains entirely the same, the orgasm will be the same and if she is shit at giving head then she will still be shit at giving head. But your reaction, your appreciation of, and how you feel about doing something with somebody that you care about is always enhanced due to the nature, or the level of which, it has become a shared experience on a higher level than that of a purely physical one. It isn't really the sex getting better, it is a heightened appreciation (or on some levels the creation of that which was not even there) of what is part of sex itself.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2006, 01:30:54 PM by Jim » Logged

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #293 on: July 17, 2006, 12:54:35 PM »

Well I have to agree with SG sex is better for someone you have feelings with (call it love if you want) but a one night stand is just that, after that you just never see her, or what if you see her again but the sex will never be the same as that night?. On the other hand when you care for someone sex gets always better cause you feel like there's a conection and you understand that you know how to act what to do, where to go, bla bla bla i think is better sex with love.  ok

No man can be my equal
Chelle
VIP

~Crazy Bitch~

« Reply #294 on: July 17, 2006, 12:56:20 PM »

That's a difficult question to answer, because I've never been in love.

Shocked

BASTARD!!? LIES!? All fucking LIES!!! ?How could you?... Cry

...  Go suck a hidden penis...    rofl
« Last Edit: July 17, 2006, 01:03:27 PM by Chelle » Logged

Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #295 on: July 17, 2006, 01:04:18 PM »

...? Go suck a hidden penis...? ? rofl

I sense denial over here  Undecided

hihi

No man can be my equal
Shirell
« Reply #296 on: July 17, 2006, 01:24:43 PM »

Love is more fulfilling, more rewarding.  There's a connection that you can never have with a one night stand.  Sex with someone you love means you can trust them not to hurt you (not intentionally anyway, unless you want them to that is).  I mean would you trust a one night stand to tie you to the bed!  No way, not unless you're a complete idiot with a death wish. 
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #297 on: July 17, 2006, 01:28:48 PM »

Love is more fulfilling, more rewarding.  There's a connection that you can never have with a one night stand.  Sex with someone you love means you can trust them not to hurt you (not intentionally anyway, unless you want them to that is).  I mean would you trust a one night stand to tie you to the bed!  No way, not unless you're a complete idiot with a death wish. 

Well wouldn't the danger give bigger kicks?

I know what's the bigger death wish and I still won't put it on.

Well actually did, twice, but I also have myself checked regulary.

Shirell
« Reply #298 on: July 17, 2006, 01:37:22 PM »

Love is more fulfilling, more rewarding.? There's a connection that you can never have with a one night stand.? Sex with someone you love means you can trust them not to hurt you (not intentionally anyway, unless you want them to that is).? I mean would you trust a one night stand to tie you to the bed!? No way, not unless you're a complete idiot with a death wish.?

Well wouldn't the danger give bigger kicks?

I know what's the bigger death wish and I still won't put it on.

Well actually did, twice, but I also have myself checked regulary.
Having yourself checked regularly isn't gonna save your ass if you catch the big nasty is it!  There's another point though.  Sex with someone you love who loves you and is faithful to you means that the rubber jackets can be dispensed with.  Much nicer!
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

« Reply #299 on: July 17, 2006, 05:07:37 PM »

...  Go suck a hidden penis...    rofl

I thought that always used to be your job...

... Allegedly.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 34 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: