Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 02:58:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227886 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  The Love thread
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 34 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Love thread  (Read 142897 times)
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #300 on: July 19, 2006, 12:22:45 PM »

Well wouldn't the danger give bigger kicks?

I know what's the bigger death wish and I still won't put it on.

Well actually did, twice, but I also have myself checked regulary.

Having yourself checked regularly isn't gonna save your ass if you catch the big nasty is it!? There's another point though.? Sex with someone you love who loves you and is faithful to you means that the rubber jackets can be dispensed with.? Much nicer!

2 thumbs up for that one, I agree with that, the one night stand is defenitely a rubber situation? Undecided
« Last Edit: July 19, 2006, 01:01:00 PM by Mr. Dick Purple » Logged

No man can be my equal
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #301 on: July 19, 2006, 12:34:23 PM »

You can't feel rain with a raincoat.

I'm feeling like shit now and seeing my ex later, now I'm going out with a new girl, I guess I can put my feelings offline for a while.

Here's a link to the a lyric I just made

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=32642.msg655187#msg655187

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
Mr. Dick Purple
Legend

« Reply #302 on: July 20, 2006, 02:28:45 PM »

Love is such an old fashion word

No man can be my equal
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #303 on: July 23, 2006, 05:39:01 PM »

Love is so strange...  hihi
tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #304 on: August 06, 2006, 02:00:27 AM »

I think I'm in love with this girl I'm good friends with. We hang out a lot, and I really care about her and stuff. I want to tell her that I like her so bad but I'm afraid it might make the friendship weird, so I always say I'm gonna do it, but then I always back out of it because of that. So I'm kind of in a tight rut right now, all I think about is her and stuff, so it kind of sucks. I heard she likes me, but I cant tell for sure, I mean we have our moments where I think something could happen but I just dont know for sure, so I dont want to really risk it, but I'm gonna have to do it soon. Sorry I just needed to vent a little bit. Any advice would be cool.
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #305 on: August 06, 2006, 02:30:33 AM »

do it.

DO IT.

Kaybee
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #306 on: August 06, 2006, 02:42:08 AM »

^ I agree. Do it.

I bet you she feels the same.
Shirell
« Reply #307 on: August 06, 2006, 02:43:15 AM »

I think I'm in love with this girl I'm good friends with. We hang out a lot, and I really care about her and stuff. I want to tell her that I like her so bad but I'm afraid it might make the friendship weird, so I always say I'm gonna do it, but then I always back out of it because of that. So I'm kind of in a tight rut right now, all I think about is her and stuff, so it kind of sucks. I heard she likes me, but I cant tell for sure, I mean we have our moments where I think something could happen but I just dont know for sure, so I dont want to really risk it, but I'm gonna have to do it soon. Sorry I just needed to vent a little bit. Any advice would be cool.

Go for it. ?If you don't you're probably never gonna know. ?This girl sounds like she's waiting on you to make the first move so, don't disappoint! ?Best of luck.
tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #308 on: August 06, 2006, 01:08:53 PM »

thanks guys, appreciate it a lot.
J?
Kid In The Hall
Banned
VIP

Here Since January 11th 2002

« Reply #309 on: August 06, 2006, 03:07:16 PM »

My love life is like taking a shit.

I wipe and flush.

Well that came off too harsh.

Its in non existance, yeah I've had my crushes had one bad for this girl that was my friend but ya know, I am embarassed about that one that was a couple years ago. Sure I've dated some and made out some, but no love for me.

Fuck All Y'all
Mr. Dick Purple
Legend

« Reply #310 on: August 07, 2006, 09:16:58 AM »

IF you are afraid to do it, maybe you can find an inderect way to ask her or maybe know what she thinks about it, ask a friend of her to ask her what she feels like, perhaps her friend can enlighten you  ok

No man can be my equal
Chelle
VIP

~Crazy Bitch~

« Reply #311 on: August 07, 2006, 10:11:14 PM »

IF you are afraid to do it, maybe you can find an inderect way to ask her or maybe know what she thinks about it, ask a friend of her to ask her what she feels like, perhaps her friend can enlighten you? ok

Cheater   Wink

"She was queen for about an hour...? after that, shit got sour... She took all I ever had.? No sign of guilt.? No feeling of bad, no..."
KIKO2K6
Happy as a Pig in Shit
VIP

I am a ''ROCKER''

« Reply #312 on: August 07, 2006, 11:13:32 PM »

IF you are afraid to do it, maybe you can find an inderect way to ask her or maybe know what she thinks about it, ask a friend of her to ask her what she feels like, perhaps her friend can enlighten you? ok

That is a 12years old action , like school move  dont do that !!!

Just do it , you have nothing to loose  ok

The New Interpretation of a Masterwerk!!!!

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/kikoalbuquerque/

Chinese Democracy Starts....sometime between now and November 25th !
GunnerOne 84
VIP

Welcome Back To The Jungle

« Reply #313 on: August 08, 2006, 12:09:17 AM »

From someone who has been there, and didn't give it at least a chance do it. It's been almost 8 years now and I still regret it. Just be classy about it and the friendship should survive even if nothing comes of it.

Nothing Lasts Forever, And We Both Know Hearts Can Change
RichardNixon
« Reply #314 on: August 08, 2006, 12:43:03 AM »

Love is for idiots. Fuck love.
GunnerOne 84
VIP

Welcome Back To The Jungle

« Reply #315 on: August 08, 2006, 02:30:01 AM »

Jaded much?

Nothing Lasts Forever, And We Both Know Hearts Can Change
Axlative
Rocker

All Better now!

« Reply #316 on: August 08, 2006, 05:27:00 AM »

To contradict the majority I'll say don't do it.  Lips Sealed

Not before you

a) Start thinking about other things too. You'll come across obsessed, weird, creepy and stalkerish if you won't.

b) Act nonchalant about it

c) Are more positive that she really likes you. How? Watch her behavior, make her more attracted to you (referring to a) : let her understand that you have a cool life with things to do and she's not the center of it). Usually any positive behavior from a girl is a sign that she likes you, but if you're friends it might be a bit harder to differentiate the friendly behavior from the "I'm attracted to you" behavior.

d) Referring to c) : when you first actually believe that she likes you then just keep that frame. If you truly believe she likes you, then that's the reality!

The "tell her how you feel" shit just doesn't work. It works only when she feels the same and at that point it really doesn't matter what you say. So I'd advise against letting her know about your feelings verbally. Just be with her. Have fun. Be playful. Tease her. Go someplace where you can eventually end up being intimate. Whatever you do, do not take it seriously! Keep that playful smile on your face and you can't go wrong!

Can you picture how creepy it is when someone you don't like/love says out of the blue and dead serious expression on her face  "I love you so much. I can't imagine living without you!". Talk about fucked-up friendship after that. Or if it's a totally unknown person... talk about chilly vibes... brrrr....

And about "closing the deal"... if you're the type of person who feels awkward at the very final stages when you know she's into you and you still are able to blow it... Just look in her eyes and ask "Would you like to kiss me?"  Wink
kerry
« Reply #317 on: August 08, 2006, 03:09:07 PM »

Im in luv with a girl who is me frend.  frend, I dont want to be but she dont wantta be anythin more than that.  She just kiked out the bastard in her life and I wantta be more to her but she no want it.  I kiss her befor she culd get to thinkin the otha nite she kind of look at me like man wot ya doin? i no she likes girls and guys so I think maybe she mite want me somtime.  It hard ..... Im goin rond hers tonite, shuld I tell her plane out I like her more than just frends like?  I dont no wot to do for rite.
AUSTRALIAN_TSUNAMI
« Reply #318 on: August 08, 2006, 11:24:37 PM »

i had sex on the beach not long ago!
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #319 on: August 09, 2006, 01:41:26 AM »

i had sex on the beach not long ago!
once in '94.. and again almost right after in '98. After that he've had it a bit more quiet.

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 34 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: