Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 05:50:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227885 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  The Love thread
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 34 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Love thread  (Read 142888 times)
AUSTRALIAN_TSUNAMI
« Reply #320 on: August 09, 2006, 06:49:53 AM »

i had sex on the beach not long ago!
once in '94.. and again almost right after in '98. After that he've had it a bit more quiet.

so you the local comedian around here? you're as funny as Pauly Shore! ok, god damn, i almost cracked a smile.

Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #321 on: August 09, 2006, 07:00:39 AM »

once in '94.. and again almost right after in '98. After that he've had it a bit more quiet.

so you the local comedian around here? you're as funny as Pauly Shore! ok, god damn, i almost cracked a smile.

If that's what you want to call it  ok

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #322 on: August 09, 2006, 07:09:08 AM »

I think I'm in love with this girl I'm good friends with. We hang out a lot, and I really care about her and stuff. I want to tell her that I like her so bad but I'm afraid it might make the friendship weird, so I always say I'm gonna do it, but then I always back out of it because of that. So I'm kind of in a tight rut right now, all I think about is her and stuff, so it kind of sucks. I heard she likes me, but I cant tell for sure, I mean we have our moments where I think something could happen but I just dont know for sure, so I dont want to really risk it, but I'm gonna have to do it soon. Sorry I just needed to vent a little bit. Any advice would be cool.

To contradict the majority I'll say don't do it.  Lips Sealed

Not before you

a) Start thinking about other things too. You'll come across obsessed, weird, creepy and stalkerish if you won't.

b) Act nonchalant about it

c) Are more positive that she really likes you. How? Watch her behavior, make her more attracted to you (referring to a) : let her understand that you have a cool life with things to do and she's not the center of it). Usually any positive behavior from a girl is a sign that she likes you, but if you're friends it might be a bit harder to differentiate the friendly behavior from the "I'm attracted to you" behavior.

d) Referring to c) : when you first actually believe that she likes you then just keep that frame. If you truly believe she likes you, then that's the reality!

The "tell her how you feel" shit just doesn't work. It works only when she feels the same and at that point it really doesn't matter what you say. So I'd advise against letting her know about your feelings verbally. Just be with her. Have fun. Be playful. Tease her. Go someplace where you can eventually end up being intimate. Whatever you do, do not take it seriously! Keep that playful smile on your face and you can't go wrong!

Can you picture how creepy it is when someone you don't like/love says out of the blue and dead serious expression on her face  "I love you so much. I can't imagine living without you!". Talk about fucked-up friendship after that. Or if it's a totally unknown person... talk about chilly vibes... brrrr....

And about "closing the deal"... if you're the type of person who feels awkward at the very final stages when you know she's into you and you still are able to blow it... Just look in her eyes and ask "Would you like to kiss me?"  Wink

Oh yeah, I def. not gonna tell her that I love her. You know, I dont want to freak her out. But I was just thinking about tellling her like I liked her a lot, and that I care about her. Then tell her that our friendship is the most important thing and that if anything happens where we get more serious then that'll just be a plus for me.

And actually, about the cool life thing where I do different things. I was told that one of the reasons (by one of my friends) she was attracted to me was because I'm the singer in my band. We did a show a little while ago and she came and watched. I also played for her where we rehearse and all she kept doing was smiling at me when I sang.

So I think I'm pretty positive that she is into me. I just wanna be sure, you know.
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #323 on: August 09, 2006, 07:10:30 AM »

take a chance.

Kaybee
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #324 on: August 09, 2006, 07:11:49 AM »

Chinese Twat, if she's doing all the things you described - coming to your shows, smiling at you etc... trust me, from a girls perspective, she is into you. I honestly don't think she would be wasting her time if she wasn't. She's probably just shy Smiley
tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #325 on: August 09, 2006, 07:30:53 AM »

Chinese Twat, if she's doing all the things you described - coming to your shows, smiling at you etc... trust me, from a girls perspective, she is into you. I honestly don't think she would be wasting her time if she wasn't. She's probably just shy Smiley

Well I heard she likes to play games you know, hard to get I guess.  Tongue
Kaybee
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #326 on: August 09, 2006, 07:59:18 AM »

Well I heard she likes to play games you know, hard to get I guess.? Tongue

Ugh! Game playing!? DRAINER!
miss bomb
Rocker

nanook

« Reply #327 on: August 09, 2006, 08:02:30 AM »

take a chance.

exactly. id much rather go through heart ache having love and lost than never knowing what could have been. that thought is terrifying.

7.6.6,11.6.6,29.7.6x2,10.11.6
AUSTRALIAN_TSUNAMI
« Reply #328 on: August 09, 2006, 08:12:14 AM »

If that's what you want to call it? ok

i'd call you a fuckhead, but hey not everyone can be cool, you were just shit out of luck.
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #329 on: August 09, 2006, 09:51:43 AM »

for a minute I thought you were cool, no you're being a child again

Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #330 on: August 09, 2006, 09:59:22 AM »

Im in luv with a girl who is me frend.  frend, I dont want to be but she dont wantta be anythin more than that.  She just kiked out the bastard in her life and I wantta be more to her but she no want it.  I kiss her befor she culd get to thinkin the otha nite she kind of look at me like man wot ya doin? i no she likes girls and guys so I think maybe she mite want me somtime.  It hard ..... Im goin rond hers tonite, shuld I tell her plane out I like her more than just frends like?  I dont no wot to do for rite.

why do you write

friend frend
what wot
could culd
right rite
plain plane
kicked kiked
before befor (!!!)

?

Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #331 on: August 09, 2006, 10:21:02 AM »

Im in luv with a girl who is me frend.  frend, I dont want to be but she dont wantta be anythin more than that.  She just kiked out the bastard in her life and I wantta be more to her but she no want it.  I kiss her befor she culd get to thinkin the otha nite she kind of look at me like man wot ya doin? i no she likes girls and guys so I think maybe she mite want me somtime.  It hard ..... Im goin rond hers tonite, shuld I tell her plane out I like her more than just frends like?  I dont no wot to do for rite.

Well, well, well. Someone's got the hots for Prettytiedup...  Wink

Fuck 'Em All.
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #332 on: August 09, 2006, 10:22:36 AM »

F love i want sex lol'
it was fun when i was young,but not now no time to be mushy.

the one an only horsey !
Shirell
« Reply #333 on: August 09, 2006, 10:31:00 AM »

Well, well, well. Someone's got the hots for Prettytiedup...? Wink

Somebody say my name?
pasnow
VIP

« Reply #334 on: August 09, 2006, 01:02:35 PM »

Its in non existance, yeah I've had my crushes had one bad for this girl that was my friend but ya know, I am embarassed about that one that was a couple years ago. Sure I've dated some and made out some, but no love for me.

Yeah, me too. What sucks is I ended up getting burned BIGTIME by the whole "friends" thing.. So my advice to Chinese Twat is be careful about falling in love with a friend. I suggest asking her out now & then, try and get a vibe how often she agrees/turns you down.. If you've been doing that already for some time go ahead and say something.. You're young, do it now so you don't regret it.
Verse Chorus Verse
Legend

It's here!

« Reply #335 on: August 09, 2006, 06:18:44 PM »

Love is an illusion.
And I've already used mine.

Louis Landon for Peace in Iraq
"This is the new Guns 'n Roses, deal with it or get off the planet."
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #336 on: August 13, 2006, 09:40:40 PM »

This is dedicated to a girl:

You went away from me, you went with him and I dont know what to do... I swear I dont know what to do... this hurts my heart...? I know I will always be missing you, and I know you'll always remember me... you'll miss you when the night falls down... when you are alone... you'll be missing me as well...

She reached places where no other heart was before, able to change the moon in a mirror to see her face, fill the dark night with stars... and the tender way she approched to me, turning me into a kid... never imagined I could love like that, heaven was there, that someone like her might exist, someone able to turn me into a slave, never imagined that in the way she came... she'd leave... one day with my heart in her hands. ...   (too cheesy but I like it Cheesy)

loves you Antonio...
« Last Edit: August 14, 2006, 10:04:01 PM by ? Carlos M.s. » Logged
Kaybee
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #337 on: August 14, 2006, 03:16:44 AM »

I really question sometimes whether love/lust, whatever you want to call it, is worth it.

I have been seeing a guy since February, and he is just.... everything to me. I am head over heels, crazy about him. I think about him day and night, and the moments I spend with him are just incredible. However, I don't think he knows this. I'm a very shy person and I often get nervous around him, and we've never actually had a conversation about what 'we' are.

I have had a crush on this guy since I was 16 years old, and I'm 21 now. I never ever thought he'd even know who I was, but apparently he did, and like I said, we have been fairly continuous since February, but I just don't know his feelings.

He is leaving to visit Europe in about 1 hour (we live in Australia), and we didn't even see each other last night to say goodbye. Granted, he's only going for three weeks, but I offered to take him out to dinner last night, but he said he was busy with his packing etc, which I guess is understandable, but it just does my head in that I'm sitting here missing him already, and he's off to London and the Greek Islands where he's going to be surrounded by beautiful girls. He is an incredibly attractive guy, and he will no doubt get a lot of attention. Whenever we are out together, I feel out of my league, like people look at us together and think, why the hell is a gorgeous, smart, nice guy like him with a girl like her.

It's just an awful feeling and I really honestly question whether or not it's all worth it? Sad? Cry

Right, so... he's back. He got back Sunday and we had lunch today together. I got so excited when I saw him... there were butterflies dancing in my stomach and it felt as though my breath got knocked out of me.

We had a really nice lunch, though we had to cut it short because I had to get back to uni and he was expected back at work, but we still haven't talked about what 'we' are, if anything. I didn't want to do it today, as I don't want to be a drainer after he's just got back from overseas, and he was quite jet lagged.

Ugh I'm going crazy over him. I hate this  rant
sucker punch
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #338 on: August 15, 2006, 12:26:34 PM »

this bitch fucked my life up rant
Chelle
VIP

~Crazy Bitch~

« Reply #339 on: August 15, 2006, 04:10:07 PM »

this bitch fucked my life up rant

Huh

"She was queen for about an hour...? after that, shit got sour... She took all I ever had.? No sign of guilt.? No feeling of bad, no..."
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 34 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: