Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 06:51:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227885 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  The Love thread
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 34 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Love thread  (Read 142889 times)
monkeychow
VIP

How's that for provocation?

« Reply #360 on: September 18, 2006, 09:38:41 AM »

I am not in love.......... but I'm open to persuasion......

MonkeyChow doesn't just stand there, he busts a move  hihi
Six Strings
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #361 on: September 18, 2006, 10:16:44 AM »

All we need is love isn't it? When you're in love you're flying. And don't give me this bullshits...there's no love etc. You haven't found it yet!

"...It don't really matter..."
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #362 on: September 18, 2006, 01:23:30 PM »

All we need is love isn't it? When you're in love you're flying. And don't give me this bullshits...there's no love etc. You haven't found it yet!
Im afraid of heights  nervous

No man can be my equal
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #363 on: September 18, 2006, 01:47:04 PM »

dude, no fear

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #364 on: September 28, 2006, 07:17:40 AM »

I was checking around if there would be a thread about one's siginificant other, and I guess this is the thread closest to the subject.

So I seem to have found my kinda girl (just check the sex thread for details)

But
me hooking up with this girl has brought out some surprising new features on my "friend".

So I wasn't really caring that he's been talking shit about me, since he's only making a fool out of himself in the process.

First Ansku told me some surprising facts how my friend had gone haywire everytime she talked to me and they weren't even dating, since the guy just can't date, instead he tries to have as many girls as he can in a spin and keeps on lying to everyone that "I don't want a serious relationship, but I'm not seeing anyone else".

So we started seeing eachother occasionally and one night we were having a few at a nightclub and were busted by my friend Artzi. So I leave them to fight and tell Ansku just press him if you want to know the truth and I gave her a tip to ask a friend who never could keep his mouth shut and she asked another friends of what Artzi's been up to. So she told him they won't see each other anymore like they use to, but she would like them to be friends in a sex-free way.

Then my friend started to talk shit about me, how our thing would never work out, and how she'll be just another girl I take points home from.

This is when I started to change my oppinnion about him.
The final straw was when Ansku told me how they had been to a cabin about two months ago and how Artzi had stolen the cell phone from two of Ansku's childhood friends. eventually the phones were found in his trunk.

What kinda guy steals from his hosts? That's just so low.

Then a friend of mine called me and asked if I remember when he had a fight with his gf, since someone had said to his girl that he's cheating on her. His gf had finally told him who it was, again Artzi, who had been trying to get laid.

Now the Artzi is begging my girl back to him, with poor succes, first it was just "let's meet as friends" (when they had she'd gotten an message on her phone where he was ranting "Fine, let's not be friends since I can't stand to see you with Toni!".
Obviously he had hoped to get her back. But the dude should just admit his loss.
By my gf's words I look better and I'm not skinny as him, I got better manners, I treat her better, she can talk to me about anything that's bringing her down, I'm more fun and she thinks I'm true to her (since how can she be sure). This list could be longer, but everyone gets the point.

Now he's trying a different approach, first he messaged her "I don't know if I'm feeling bad because of us since I feel so bad for screwing up or that my older brother had a stroke, I really need to talk to you." When she messaged him that she's sorry about his brother, but it's late and she's with me, so we have to talk later AS FRIENDS the guy messaged her "Yeah Toni is a real dickhead since he's bosting how he won you to me all the time, a real dickhead, don't you agree?!"

So.. I must say I'm surprised of his behaviour, since all I've said to him is two things.
a. "I'm sorry about the deal with Ansku, I hope everything is ok with us."
he replied "don't worry about it, everything is ok"
b. when he was on msn he told me he'd go for a smoke and I told that me and Ansku would do the same thing, just to let him know we're together and Ansku insisted I should type him this.

I guess if he keeps this up I'll eventually need to have a talk with him and my friend is a bit more angry than me and I don't feel like talking him out of it  hihi

Six Strings
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #365 on: September 28, 2006, 10:15:06 AM »

I was checking around if there would be a thread about one's siginificant other, and I guess this is the thread closest to the subject.

So I seem to have found my kinda girl (just check the sex thread for details)

But
me hooking up with this girl has brought out some surprising new features on my "friend".

So I wasn't really caring that he's been talking shit about me, since he's only making a fool out of himself in the process.

First Ansku told me some surprising facts how my friend had gone haywire everytime she talked to me and they weren't even dating, since the guy just can't date, instead he tries to have as many girls as he can in a spin and keeps on lying to everyone that "I don't want a serious relationship, but I'm not seeing anyone else".

So we started seeing eachother occasionally and one night we were having a few at a nightclub and were busted by my friend Artzi. So I leave them to fight and tell Ansku just press him if you want to know the truth and I gave her a tip to ask a friend who never could keep his mouth shut and she asked another friends of what Artzi's been up to. So she told him they won't see each other anymore like they use to, but she would like them to be friends in a sex-free way.

Then my friend started to talk shit about me, how our thing would never work out, and how she'll be just another girl I take points home from.

This is when I started to change my oppinnion about him.
The final straw was when Ansku told me how they had been to a cabin about two months ago and how Artzi had stolen the cell phone from two of Ansku's childhood friends. eventually the phones were found in his trunk.

What kinda guy steals from his hosts? That's just so low.

Then a friend of mine called me and asked if I remember when he had a fight with his gf, since someone had said to his girl that he's cheating on her. His gf had finally told him who it was, again Artzi, who had been trying to get laid.

Now the Artzi is begging my girl back to him, with poor succes, first it was just "let's meet as friends" (when they had she'd gotten an message on her phone where he was ranting "Fine, let's not be friends since I can't stand to see you with Toni!".
Obviously he had hoped to get her back. But the dude should just admit his loss.
By my gf's words I look better and I'm not skinny as him, I got better manners, I treat her better, she can talk to me about anything that's bringing her down, I'm more fun and she thinks I'm true to her (since how can she be sure). This list could be longer, but everyone gets the point.

Now he's trying a different approach, first he messaged her "I don't know if I'm feeling bad because of us since I feel so bad for screwing up or that my older brother had a stroke, I really need to talk to you." When she messaged him that she's sorry about his brother, but it's late and she's with me, so we have to talk later AS FRIENDS the guy messaged her "Yeah Toni is a real dickhead since he's bosting how he won you to me all the time, a real dickhead, don't you agree?!"

So.. I must say I'm surprised of his behaviour, since all I've said to him is two things.
a. "I'm sorry about the deal with Ansku, I hope everything is ok with us."
he replied "don't worry about it, everything is ok"
b. when he was on msn he told me he'd go for a smoke and I told that me and Ansku would do the same thing, just to let him know we're together and Ansku insisted I should type him this.

I guess if he keeps this up I'll eventually need to have a talk with him and my friend is a bit more angry than me and I don't feel like talking him out of it? hihi

Dude, you're in love! That's so cool! I have similar experiences. I was blamed for everything by my friends when I realized that I have some feeling to a girl. It's always my fault! Hehe...

"...It don't really matter..."
Mr. Dick Purple
Legend

« Reply #366 on: September 28, 2006, 01:20:44 PM »

It's good to see your soft side Cut, but remember the world is full of fishes I hope you dont give them away  Wink

No man can be my equal
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #367 on: September 29, 2006, 03:06:28 AM »

It's good to see your soft side Cut, but remember the world is full of fishes I hope you dont give them away  Wink
Like she could strugle from my net.

And what do you mean soft? It's not soft, it's hard! lol

But really I don't see how I'm going soft on that one  Grin so to get my rep back I should .. um.. beat him?

Anyway the dude messaged her 15 times last night when we were at my place, she didn't answer to none. There were some true masterpieces like:
"I can't breathe without you?" (We thought of replying "Why, do you got asthma?"
"The two girls were just a random incident that didn't mean nothing, I'm sure Toni planned me to get caught, he's an asshole!" (this is what he denied untill now, the girls I mean)
"How can you believe a backstabbing "friend" who's talkinkg shit about me? You make me wanting to throw up"

So really I'm thinking I'll call him when he's a bit calmed down, since I don't see a point in this.

The fun thing is how he's turned himself a victim, like it's my fault he lied to Ansku about his other sex partners and that I've made him look bad and that sorta shit.

So my idea of a phone call would be that I ask him if he could stop this bad blood he's created between us and ask him when have I been boasting that I won Ansku (translated: she doesn't need you, she needs a real man).
Then I tell him that he shoould stop trying to blame everyone else from his own mistakes and stop the victim thing, I didn't need to put you into poor light, you managed that pretty good without help and on your own. (Translation: It doesn't matter how hard you're trying to get her back since she likes me more)

Oh and we joked a lot how Artzi always puts her SMS-messages of some songs that he feels is describing the situation, like "incubus - pardon".

So we were thinking of replying the same way after he went to accusations phase three  (1. He's so sorry, but it's a missunderstanding. 2. It's Toni's fault 3. It's Toni fault and Ansku you're a retarted bitch for being with him)

Here's what we came up to
* Iron Maiden - No More Lies (we were thinking of editing the song and putting the "NO MORE LIES!" chorus of the song into a seven minutes loop so the length would be the same as his crappy song he had burned onto a cd he put into her mailbox)
* Michael Jackson - Beat It
* Radiohead - Creep
* No Doubt - Don't Speak
* Nickelback - Figured You Out

These next would've been messaged by me
* Hurriganes - I Will Stay
* Gun's N Roses - It's So Easy

Sparksry
VIP

Keep Calm and Welcome to the Jungle

« Reply #368 on: October 09, 2006, 05:05:34 PM »

I just tok this girl out yesterday night to see jackass and it was a first time.. but she said before that we were just hanging out but i had a feling it was more than that .... i want it too be but i just dont know ... but w/e its high school stuff.

So, is there any tread left on the tires? Or at this point would it be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?
    - Stewie Griffin-
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #369 on: October 09, 2006, 06:57:23 PM »

Wow I had an extremely coincidental occurance last night with my first ever girlfriend/partener and I hers.  Anyhow we broke up in 98 after high school (we dated for like 2 years).....she actually dumped me that time for another dude, but made a mistake....but i left for the army and she realized that she cared for me.....anyhow we hook back up in 2001 for a month and this time it was me that left to go back to my duty station.  Anyhow time passed and we both hooked up with others and got married.  I got divorced last year and she just had a kid to her husband.  Anyhow this is just a small thing, but last night I just started thinking about her for some reason, remembering like times we had and shit, not missing her, just sort of reminiscing.  Anyhow I walked into Wal-mart today and sure enough there she was, first time I'd seen her in five+ years.  Anyhow I just kinda caught her out of the corner of my eye and walked on by.  But damn.......that was weird, I hadn't thought about her in years, and it was like some strange shit.  Not really De Ja Vu, but an eerie feeling similar too.  Premonition I believe they call it.

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

Counting the signs & cursing the miles in between.

« Reply #370 on: October 09, 2006, 07:39:44 PM »

I love my little nephew Rob. My beautiful sister's miracle! yes ok

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #371 on: October 09, 2006, 07:41:38 PM »

Love Fist fury, we're all gettin' pussy
    With our love rockets shootin' around
    The girls are goin' crazy as we are getting laid
    Shootin' Love Fist goo all around

html sucks
Australian_Love
Banned
Headliner

from australia with love!.

« Reply #372 on: October 09, 2006, 09:42:47 PM »

i had to add my name, i am Australian_Love after all. love love

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/3671/goldy1us7.jpg

it's a little hard to leave when you're going down on me.
Gunna_girl01
Rocker

ROCK AND ROLL A WAY OF LIFE

« Reply #373 on: October 10, 2006, 12:09:25 AM »

love is the greatest and strongest emotion of all.

to love and be loved in return is the ultimate feeling. i jus wish i had a man that was worth the time

LIVE IT LOVE IT CHERISH IT
FOR ROCK AND ROLL
IS MY LIFE
Gunna_girl01
Rocker

ROCK AND ROLL A WAY OF LIFE

« Reply #374 on: October 10, 2006, 12:12:06 AM »

love is the best feeling in the world, better than drugs, money etc.

but when it makes you cry, for 2 years you soul starts to die.

we could have made a family
i wanted you to stand by me.
my tears would make you laugh,
you tried to kil me in my bath.
so much hurt is inside my soul,
you burried my spirit in a deep dark hole.
no longer are you worthy of my heart,
for you have torn me apart.
for 2 years you would use your fist,
i was just another whore on your list.
so you can take your arse to hell,
and i am never going to wish you well.
your going to burn with your sinister lies,
your one mother fuker i dispise.
so long my love have a nice trip,
dont forget to ask the devil for a tip

written by myself on 01/02/06

damn cool lyrics, true story?

yeah man., true story....

LIVE IT LOVE IT CHERISH IT
FOR ROCK AND ROLL
IS MY LIFE
Mr. Dick Purple
Legend

« Reply #375 on: October 10, 2006, 09:20:40 AM »

yeah man., true story....

Im really Sorry for that situation, Im glad that is over now.

I was going out with this girl and I though that she was onto me, when I tried to hook up she told me that well she like other guy, but the freaky part is that we keep bumping into each other in different places and stuff and we always have a great time together and I've seen her with what I suposed is her wanna be, and theres no magic no even one eye contac and stuff, who understand her? Well I said myself Im going to wait for her or stuff like that Im just itred and let her continue with her life, I mean she told me that she doesnt like me, right? so well I have nothing to do here so Im steping aside.

No man can be my equal
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #376 on: November 02, 2006, 09:43:12 PM »

Mi vida sin tu amor sera la de un amante con un roto coraz?n.... mi vida sin tu amor, es barco en altamar sin puerto ni ilusi?n...

Mi vida sin tu amor no es tan importante Smiley
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #377 on: November 03, 2006, 02:55:26 AM »

m? en ainakaan ymm?rr? vittuakaan mit? tuossa yll?olevassa vastauksessa lukee, et jos joku viittisi k??nt?? enkuks.

badapple81
« Reply #378 on: November 04, 2006, 01:45:24 AM »

I'm very much in love after 2 months with my girl.

I have a very good feeling I have met my match this time  ok
Borat Sagdiyev
Opening Act

Jagshemash! My Name Borat!

« Reply #379 on: November 04, 2006, 01:53:41 AM »

I love woman once. Then she get pregnant and need abortion. It very bad, she die. After that I only have two sisters left.

Very Nice!
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 34 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: