Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 10:24:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227907 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  Apart from the 2002 VMA'S what do we know is being horded
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Apart from the 2002 VMA'S what do we know is being horded  (Read 40288 times)
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #60 on: May 10, 2007, 06:42:43 PM »

Ohama 93, Detriot 93,

06 Norway shows and The Plum.
where did u hear about people owning those shows?

If you've noticed on John M's site under the requests he's looking for those 93 shows.

Dally from mygnrforum, says he has the Norway  DVD's

http://members.lycos.co.uk/lethalgnr/dvds.htm  Lethal apparently has those shows.

lethal's DVD of the PLUM 5/18/06 turned out to be the 3 clips from youtube that were posted in crappy quality.

wouldn't be surprised if those were the same.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #61 on: May 10, 2007, 06:50:37 PM »

FYI: If some of you are gonna keep insulting others, this thread will be history.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Jarl
Rocker

« Reply #62 on: May 10, 2007, 07:07:59 PM »

do we know for a fact if a horder has the HOB '01 show? and if so how much does he want for it?
not quite for a fact, but i think there was an offer of ?5000 for it, or thatr johnm has it

Did JohnM tell you that?
Did NiceBoy74 tell you what he was hoarding?

Some one thold you that some one said that some one has something.
Damn that's a great discusion.

I traded with NiceBoy.
I believe that went ok so to me he is just a normal trader.
I also had a few talks with JohnM in the past.
If you want to know what they have to trade ask him.
Don't go off on all those hear say shit.
Try asking somebody personally.
You be suprised.....

Johan
« Last Edit: May 10, 2007, 07:12:15 PM by Jarl » Logged

gnr2k6
« Reply #63 on: May 10, 2007, 07:09:38 PM »

back on topic
list of pro shots being horded
and a contact email for the hoarders?
estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #64 on: May 10, 2007, 07:34:18 PM »

Ohama 93, Detriot 93,

06 Norway shows and The Plum.
where did u hear about people owning those shows?

If you've noticed on John M's site under the requests he's looking for those 93 shows.

Dally from mygnrforum, says he has the Norway  DVD's

http://members.lycos.co.uk/lethalgnr/dvds.htm  Lethal apparently has those shows.

The ''ultra rare'' dvd from the plumm ended being three shitty youtube (FLV files) videos converted to vob.

Everyone can make those ''ultra rare'' dvds. Download the FLV files, use convertx to dvd or any other software, and that's it.

But they are non dvd quality crap. Its better to share the FLV files instead of making them big without sense.

1993: 7/17
2010: 3/10 - 3/18 - 3/22
2011: 10/2 - 10/5 - 10/8 - 10/10 - 10/12 - 10/15
2014: 3/28 - 3/30 - 4/1 - 4/3 - 4/6 - 4/12
2016: 6/26 - 7/1 - 11/1 - 11/4 - 11/5
2017: 1/10
2022: 9/30 - 10/0
gnfnr_87
Rocker

« Reply #65 on: May 11, 2007, 02:57:08 AM »

FYI: If some of you are gonna keep insulting others, this thread will be history.

/jarmo
I will calm down from now on jarmo you have my word
« Last Edit: May 11, 2007, 04:53:41 AM by gnfnr_87 » Logged

@ Birmingham NEC, UK 25.07.06
@ Birmingham NEC, UK 17.10.10

www.myspace.com/gnfnr_87
www.freewebs.com/gnfnr_87

Fuck all hoarders
gnfnr_87
Rocker

« Reply #66 on: May 11, 2007, 02:59:44 AM »

back on topic
list of pro shots being horded
and a contact email for the hoarders?
I'm not sure if there are many to be fair, i think timebomb may know a few, if you email them, it wont change much in most cases

www.myspace.com/gnfnr_87

Fuck all hoarders
RobinFinck
« Reply #67 on: May 11, 2007, 05:42:04 AM »

we also know theres a version of better with an acoustic guitar according to MSL who was speaking to people about that last week
zombux
Legend

watching the sky moves sideways...

« Reply #68 on: May 11, 2007, 06:19:51 AM »

HOB2001 doesn't exist. period.

gnr-4-ever
VIP

Personal Text:

« Reply #69 on: May 11, 2007, 08:31:37 AM »

Agreed. There is no proof of it existing.

24/09/2010
17/07/2012
26/06/2015 🎩
19/05/2016 ⚡
04/07/2017
10/07/2017 🎤
03/06/2018
10/02/2019 🎩
19/07/2023
Ericnor
Rocker

« Reply #70 on: May 11, 2007, 09:01:51 AM »

More fuel on this, but whatever, here is my "experience" with the HOB show:

A few years back (when I was more into the trading circle than I am these days) there were rumours about a few unreleased shows.

Anyhow, these few shows were CBGB's and Vegas 01. A guy I knew through trading was gonna get them both... I, of course, thought he was joking etc, didnt believe it too much, but would of course be interested if it was true.

Long story short: He got a hold of CBGB's, and he sent it to me... awesome. Almost 20 years after the show, it finally appeared on video.
He also told me to hold it and not share or tell anyone (at least not for a while), and that we would get Vegas in the near future. As much as I am not into hoarding etc, I held my new dvd tight, and didnt tell anyone about it.

Well, something happened after some weeks/months (cant remember the timeperiod), right before the Vegas show was about to be revealed to him/me.
Someone all of a sudden shared CBGB's. (I think it also was torrented right after that)
It resulted in the fact that Vegas never saw the light of day? Undecided
(At least that is what was told me by the same guy who handed me CBGB's waaay before anyone else had it.)

I for one believe Vegas exist, and that someone has it.
I also believe it will be out one day, but only time will tell.

-Eirik
« Last Edit: May 11, 2007, 09:04:22 AM by Ericnor » Logged

BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #71 on: May 11, 2007, 09:05:03 AM »

Wasn't the full 22/5/93 Israel show supposed to be hoarded by someone?

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
gnfnr_87
Rocker

« Reply #72 on: May 11, 2007, 10:22:43 AM »

A few years back (when I was more into the trading circle than I am these days) there were rumours about a few unreleased shows.

Anyhow, these few shows were CBGB's and Vegas 01. A guy I knew through trading was gonna get them both... I, of course, thought he was joking etc, didnt believe it too much, but would of course be interested if it was true.

Long story short: He got a hold of CBGB's, and he sent it to me... awesome. Almost 20 years after the show, it finally appeared on video.
He also told me to hold it and not share or tell anyone (at least not for a while), and that we would get Vegas in the near future. As much as I am not into hoarding etc, I held my new dvd tight, and didnt tell anyone about it.

Well, something happened after some weeks/months (cant remember the timeperiod), right before the Vegas show was about to be revealed to him/me.
Someone all of a sudden shared CBGB's. (I think it also was torrented right after that)
(At least that is what was told me by the same guy who handed me CBGB's waaay before anyone else had it.)

-Eirik
so youre saying this person didnt like CBGBs getting out so Vegas never came out because of that? fitting together rather well all this

www.myspace.com/gnfnr_87

Fuck all hoarders
wadey
Legend

« Reply #73 on: May 11, 2007, 11:28:53 AM »

ive been told by various sources that HOB2001 is definately out there, just a matter of time before it surfaces

wembley-91'  leeds-02'  donington-06'  sheffield-06'  leeds-10'  manchester-10'  manchester-12' - donington 18' -and i finally met Axl !
shaunbhoy
Banned
Rocker

All HTGTH Moderators are Pussy's

« Reply #74 on: May 11, 2007, 11:42:25 AM »

ive been told by various sources that HOB2001 is definately out there, just a matter of time before it surfaces

l heard there is an unathored version of HOB 01

Sometimes l Feel Like I'm Beating A Dead Horse
zombux
Legend

watching the sky moves sideways...

« Reply #75 on: May 11, 2007, 12:09:23 PM »

CBGBs existed indeed, there was a proof - One In A Million video from MTV. so the rest of the show was eventually released.

but there is NO PROOF, repeat NO PROOF of it existing. that's it.

Alan
VIP

use your head

« Reply #76 on: May 11, 2007, 12:42:51 PM »

-Eirik
so youre saying this person didnt like CBGBs getting out so Vegas never came out because of that? fitting together rather well all this

either that or they were going to trade CBGBs, which was at the time not widely available for the vegas show, then when CBGB got torrented it had no value anymore so the guy had no need to trade.

Whoever is telling the story, if enough people read and believe something and there is no argument to the contrary, then it becomes accepted as gospel. - Del James
Ericnor
Rocker

« Reply #77 on: May 11, 2007, 12:56:57 PM »

CBGB's and HOB were both coming from the same guy I think.
He definetively didnt like seeing CBGB's all of a sudden being "out there" (when it was not suppose to leak at all to his knowledge), so unfortunately that made a powerful stop for Vegas, at least for the trader I was getting it from....

-Eirik

nice_boy84
Opening Act

bootleger

« Reply #78 on: May 11, 2007, 12:59:47 PM »

nice boys u admitted on another board about the vid 7,29,91 u had that others wanna convert weather it came about dunno.
also on the cbgb deal u screwed me over u were to give me the after party 2 song dvd and the 6,13,92 2 song dvdr u wimped out and said oh my dvdr are broke something to that effect. i had to pick other shit lower class stuff to get from u

1) i do NOT have inglewood 91 video, i wish i had, all i got is a vhs gen 1000 PAL version of costa mesta 91
2) i do NOT have those 2 wembley92 videos, i was going to get them when i get cbgb and then send to u, but since you sent me BAD BURNED DISCS i couldn't made the deal.

Red1
VIP

yeah, you probably have seen me around.....

« Reply #79 on: May 11, 2007, 01:14:18 PM »

nice boys u admitted on another board about the vid 7,29,91 u had that others wanna convert weather it came about dunno.
also on the cbgb deal u screwed me over u were to give me the after party 2 song dvd and the 6,13,92 2 song dvdr u wimped out and said oh my dvdr are broke something to that effect. i had to pick other shit lower class stuff to get from u

1) i do NOT have inglewood 91 video, i wish i had, all i got is a vhs gen 1000 PAL version of costa mesta 91
2) i do NOT have those 2 wembley92 videos, i was going to get them when i get cbgb and then send to u, but since you sent me BAD BURNED DISCS i couldn't made the deal.

Do you have HOB '01?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: