Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 07:36:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227885 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  [TORRENT/ FLAC/ MP3] Destroyer - Tokyo, 12/19/2009 (links on first post)
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 20 Go Down Print
Author Topic: [TORRENT/ FLAC/ MP3] Destroyer - Tokyo, 12/19/2009 (links on first post)  (Read 120107 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #180 on: January 05, 2010, 10:53:32 AM »

One less source.

But who cares right?  ok

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
TomFriend
VIP

Even the phone...

« Reply #181 on: January 05, 2010, 10:59:45 AM »

One less source.

But who cares right?  ok

/jarmo

Not me. For every person who wants to dictate to others how they can listen to music, there's more people like Cotis who care about sharing stuff with the fans.

By the way, the shows locker posted are already being shared on this site as mp3 - and I didn't hear any protests from you or the rest of admin then.

I thought you were done with talking about this anyway, being as you're not interested in bootlegs? Or is the opportunity to gloat at fans just too hard for you to resist?
« Last Edit: January 05, 2010, 11:02:23 AM by TomFriend » Logged

And there goes the challenger...
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #182 on: January 05, 2010, 11:38:18 AM »

Not me. For every person who wants to dictate to others how they can listen to music, there's more people like Cotis who care about sharing stuff with the fans.

You may not know me because I stopped collecting bootlegs a while ago but I did a lot for the community as well, authored many DVDs and shared lots of stuff. For this one, I just tried to respect the uploader's wish.

As for the community, it may be more interesting if people stopped arguing about everything and taking cheap shots at each other. I don't think I ever protested about shows being shared as MP3s, just in this case because it was asked.

Can we now go back to the sharing side of it (FLACs and/ or MP3s whenever they will be up), instead of fighting each other? Thanks.

ice road trucker
VIP

« Reply #183 on: January 05, 2010, 11:42:25 AM »

and i buy more and share nore than anyone here and you people all know it lets see u guys spend as much money as i have on stuff it just makes me angry i buy sets in japan they are not in no way cheap i share free but u guys think u need to lower the quality of the recordings. any way if u do that fine but i just do not like it because 99.9% of you guys will not buy but ask for shows in mp3 asap right after upped free i feel if u want mp3 buy the damn boot yourself

now back to topic

« Last Edit: January 05, 2010, 11:51:14 AM by locker » Logged
zombux
Legend

watching the sky moves sideways...

« Reply #184 on: January 05, 2010, 11:55:52 AM »

One less source.

But who cares right?  ok

/jarmo

I'm afraid you still fail to see the other point of view. 1) respect the uploader, 2) share for free. which one is more important? are you going to respect someone who sells bootlegs which are meant to be traded for free?

exactly the same situation as selling pirated software. if someone uploads pirated software (let's say something that can't be bought legal way anymore), are you going to worship him for uploading it or will you send police at him for violating the law?

about technical aspects, me or estebanf already wrote above. I don't think the ultimate solution is to ban mp3s from this thread. if you do it, you have to delete EVERY OTHER MP3 shared here - because EVERY original bootleg says "don't convert to mp3". what do you think about it now?

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #185 on: January 05, 2010, 12:04:47 PM »

One less source.

But who cares right?  ok

/jarmo

I'm afraid you still fail to see the other point of view. 1) respect the uploader, 2) share for free. which one is more important? are you going to respect someone who sells bootlegs which are meant to be traded for free?

exactly the same situation as selling pirated software. if someone uploads pirated software (let's say something that can't be bought legal way anymore), are you going to worship him for uploading it or will you send police at him for violating the law?

about technical aspects, me or estebanf already wrote above. I don't think the ultimate solution is to ban mp3s from this thread. if you do it, you have to delete EVERY OTHER MP3 shared here - because EVERY original bootleg says "don't convert to mp3". what do you think about it now?

As I said, I have no issues with sharing mp3s. Share mono mp3s encoded at 96kbps for all I care.

The question is that the FIRST source asked his upload not to be shared as mp3s. We chose to respect the wish of the first uploader. The person who made it possible for all of us to get the bootleg for free.

Does that make any sense? You're pissed off at us because we respected somebody else's wish? Are you serious?

Why don't you all go harass the guy instead? It's his "fault"!

What's the problem? What's the big fucking deal here? You can't wait a few days until more sources become available? People who love sharing mp3s.

More sources/uploads are becoming available. Which means you'll get your beloved mp3s.

As I said, from now on feel free to piss off everybody who shares stuff for free. I don't care.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Alphaxl
Rocker

*.*.*.*.*.*.*

« Reply #186 on: January 05, 2010, 12:06:39 PM »

It's on Dime now : http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=284123

Te raconter enfin qu'il faut aimer la vie et l'aimer même si je suis fatigué du mensonge et de la vérité que je croyais si belle, que je voulais aimer et qui est si cruelle que je m'y suis brulé ... .
zombux
Legend

watching the sky moves sideways...

« Reply #187 on: January 05, 2010, 12:11:23 PM »

Does that make any sense? You're pissed off at us because we respected somebody else's wish? Are you serious?
More sources/uploads are becoming available. Which means you'll get your beloved mp3s.

/jarmo
haha, I'm not pissed off, I'm just amazed of this absurd situation.

and my beloved mp3s? I have (almost) every circulating GNR show in FLAC either already sharing, or ready to share at gunsnroses.us tracker. that is about 600GB of data which I'm contributing 24/7 to anyone who wants it and can afford downloading it. I don't keep mp3 versions of those. I'd just like to deliver bootlegs to people who just can't download FLACs. that's all.

(credit for all this stuff goes to locker - I'm just waiting for him to upload the rest so I can join and seed. thanks man!)

TomFriend
VIP

Even the phone...

« Reply #188 on: January 05, 2010, 12:15:28 PM »

What's the problem? What's the big fucking deal here?

Since you asked (despite saying about 4 times now that you don't care), the big deal was that you suggested to fans 'buy a copy and encode it yourself' - i.e. give another $150 to the bootleg sellers rather than work with what was already freely available, and dubbed those who wanted to share it with as many fans as possible as selfish.

ice road trucker
VIP

« Reply #189 on: January 05, 2010, 12:19:16 PM »

like i said if it was not for me buying things from japan a dew different sources of the 06 shows may never have bin released
not all jap boots are that way but a few are my point is let's see u 99.9%  go spend about 10 15 thousand in boots since 02 and release for free see how you feel weather u like sharing or not it just is not right people want low quality off stuff they  did not buy or will not buy

for example destroyer costs 100.00 in japan how many of you people bought it or just jumped it free or ask mp3 free
because all i hear oh i have no space or my net is slow ect  now is it our fault as buyers that u have those issues no but u expect free free free  stuff
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #190 on: January 05, 2010, 12:37:33 PM »

What's the problem? What's the big fucking deal here?

Since you asked (despite saying about 4 times now that you don't care), the big deal was that you suggested to fans 'buy a copy and encode it yourself' - i.e. give another $150 to the bootleg sellers rather than work with what was already freely available, and dubbed those who wanted to share it with as many fans as possible as selfish.

Yeah, I mean if you really need the mp3s ASAP, instead of demanding them for free, maybe you should just start paying for the expensive bootlegs.

I find it ridiculous myself.

I'm grateful for being able to download bootlegs for free. I don't demand anything.

I don't really feel like I have to get everything ASAP or have some kind of mission to piss off the ones who make it possible for me to get the bootlegs for free.

But that's just me.

I'm not part of any "GN'R bootleg community" and it's quite obvious why.

You are pissed off at us for respecting the original uploader's wishes. That's fucking ridiculous.

As I said, take it up with him.

I don't have the time or interest to play stupid games with a few select individuals who think its their human right to download bootleg mp3s for free.

As I said, in the future, do whatever the fuck you want. I just don't give a fuck!

There's no rules for bootlegs from now on.

Sort it out yourselves.

To me it seems like you haven't been able to sort anything out at all in years. Just the same endless bickering. Have fun!

/jarmo

TomFriend
VIP

Even the phone...

« Reply #191 on: January 05, 2010, 12:59:03 PM »

I don't demand anything.

Neither did I. I was offering mp3s that I already have for free to other fans, because I'd rather do that than tell them to give their money to bootleggers, like you do.

But then again, you knowing that would be contingent on you actually reading the thread before you go off on your pointless rants things that you repeatedly say you don't care about.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2010, 01:03:28 PM by TomFriend » Logged

Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #192 on: January 05, 2010, 01:01:49 PM »

I dont get the problem. Anyone is free to have mp3s of a FLAC show on his computer. So if it's not allowed to post them here, just convert them yourself. Nobody can prevent you from doing that.

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
TomFriend
VIP

Even the phone...

« Reply #193 on: January 05, 2010, 01:02:47 PM »

I dont get the problem. Anyone is free to have mp3s of a FLAC show on his computer. So if it's not allowed to post them here, just convert them yourself. Nobody can prevent you from doing that.

Not everyone has the conversion software, and it was my understanding some fans either lacked the disk space or bandwidth to download the flacs.

Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #194 on: January 05, 2010, 01:05:29 PM »

Then dont post the links here, but share them via pm. There's always a way.
And i even more dont understand why people dont want the FLACs to be ripped into mp3. What loss do they suffer from?

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #195 on: January 05, 2010, 01:13:39 PM »

Not everyone has the conversion software, and it was my understanding some fans either lacked the disk space or bandwidth to download the flacs.

I don't have a Blu-ray player. So should there be no HD movies out before I can get the DVD? Or maybe VHS! In 4:3 format!  hihi

Neither did I. I was offering mp3s that I already have for free to other fans, because I'd rather do that than tell them to give their money to bootleggers, like you do.

But then again, you knowing that would be contingent on you actually reading the thread before you go off on your pointless rants things that you repeatedly say you don't care about.

Sarcasm and jokes is something you don't seem to get.

If you're in such a hurry to get something, then maybe you should order it from Japan and get it first. That was the whole fucking point that went over your head.

The pointless rants are courtesy of you and your kind. People who are upset that we decided to RESPECT somebody else's wish.

But instead of being upset with that person, it's easier to yell at me. Way easier.

Just add it to your list of things you don't like about me.

I'm the enemy here. As usual.

I don't mind. I got more fun things to keep myself occupied with. Smiley

Then dont post the links here, but share them via pm. There's always a way.
And i even more dont understand why people dont want the FLACs to be ripped into mp3. What loss do they suffer from?

I don't understand why it's so horrible to have to wait a few days until more sources become available...

What's so bad about making sure the highest quality bootleg gets shared first? And then offering other alternatives to those who prefer other formats.

I love getting lessons about sharing things for free from people. It's a bit ironic that they're posting lessons aimed at me on this site which they haven't paid a penny for. Ever.  Smiley

/jarmo

Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #196 on: January 05, 2010, 01:17:20 PM »

I'm never share mp3's. But i can understand people, who are not into collecting bootlegs, why they prefer mp3s.

TomFriend
VIP

Even the phone...

« Reply #197 on: January 05, 2010, 01:20:05 PM »

I love getting lessons about sharing things for free from people. It's a bit ironic that they're posting lessons aimed at me on this site which they haven't paid a penny for. Ever.  Smiley

/jarmo

If you were running this site for profit, you'd be making money out of other people's contributions. A little like those bootleggers who charge $150 a time. The ones you suggest people give their money to rather than sharing for free.

Hey, whaddya know? Maybe I do get this irony thing.

Satapher
Wings Of Redemption
VIP

GODS N' ROSES

« Reply #198 on: January 05, 2010, 01:21:39 PM »

Another mp3 fight?? bullshit!!!
Hail for the sharing freedom!!!

1992.11.29 Bogota, COL
2001.12.31 Las Vegas, USA
2002.12.05 New York City, USA
2010.03.30 Bogota, COL
2016.07.27 Atlanta, USA
2016.11.23 Medellin, COL
2022.06.15 Stavanger, NOR
2023.06.21 Oslo,
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #199 on: January 05, 2010, 01:22:04 PM »

If needed, I started to upload the FLACs as individual files on MediaFire: http://www.mediafire.com/gnrfrance , so we can have another mirror server for them (gnr2006 did it too).

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 20 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: