Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 06:40:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227885 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  [TORRENT/ FLAC/ MP3] Destroyer - Tokyo, 12/19/2009 (links on first post)
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 20 Go Down Print
Author Topic: [TORRENT/ FLAC/ MP3] Destroyer - Tokyo, 12/19/2009 (links on first post)  (Read 120107 times)
cyalex
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #200 on: January 05, 2010, 01:51:38 PM »

If needed, I started to upload the FLACs as individual files on MediaFire: http://www.mediafire.com/gnrfrance , so we can have another mirror server for them (gnr2006 did it too).

Thank you very much to everyone involved in the release of this Show, and thank peace you Will and gnr2006 for take the time to upload this in other server for those who has no access to the torrents,
Halo69
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #201 on: January 05, 2010, 01:57:50 PM »

i don't understand all the moaning and complaining about boot's formats, however im pretty thankful to whoever brought the bootlegs to the boards.

Obviously some people like to have a smaller format (mp3), for ipods its better also...but like Jarmo said, you gotta know how to live and respect the guy's feelings about his bootlegs.

If the guy doesn't want mp3's than don't do mp3's with his bootleg, however if anyone else buys it... then thats their choice and they can share it however they want it.

But i also appeal to some good sense here.  hihi To both, bootlegers and downloading motherfuckers
« Last Edit: January 05, 2010, 02:04:46 PM by Halo69 » Logged

Oh My God i cant deny this...
estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #202 on: January 05, 2010, 02:56:47 PM »

I will be uploading and spreading around the mp3 all over the internet as soon as i get home.

I truly dont give a fuck about the uploader's ''wish'' of not converting them to mp3. You cant tell me what to do with MY files. Once they're in my PC, they're mine and its up to me what I do with them. If you at HTGTH dont allow them, fine, you will not see this upload from me nor any other one from now on.

I feel, as a fan, that I cant deny other fans the chance of listening to the same music im enjoying as hell.  Its unfair, and extremely selfish. I can perfectly live without ''sinigamis huge contribution to the GNR community''... geez, who's him? If we were talking about Limulus, Cotis, Gunnershome or Zombux i'll think about it twice. It's kinda like a payback: i got EVERYTHING i got for free, thank to people sharing freely. I am a GNR fan basically because of unofficial recordings like this one. When I was only able to manage mp3, there were people uploading them for me and other people like me (remember ''gnrbootlegsforum.tk''? I remember Zombux there, but not Sinigami... ). Now I feel like I have things to return to this community. And ''sinigami'' is not gonna stop me, sorry.

The only ocassion where it should be acceptable to pay one fucking dime to bootleggers is to LIBERATE the bootleg. Once its liberated, we should NEVER spend once cent to buy bootlegs. To companies or to individuals. Denying the fans to have 1 mp3 copy is encouraging the sales of these companies.

Saying that ''the trading community could end right here, right now, that I would never give a fuck'' is perfectly understandable for a guy that have seen the band live like 30 times, diff lineups. But this is not a legit parameter.

In another hand, I am sick of speculation around ''rare'' bootlegs. This is supposed to be fun, but how could this be fun without the music? Wont wait anyone, wont wait for any future trades, wont wait for anything. I will share what I have right now. There could possibly be 4 o 5 angry people (hoarders)... but how many happy fans?

1993: 7/17
2010: 3/10 - 3/18 - 3/22
2011: 10/2 - 10/5 - 10/8 - 10/10 - 10/12 - 10/15
2014: 3/28 - 3/30 - 4/1 - 4/3 - 4/6 - 4/12
2016: 6/26 - 7/1 - 11/1 - 11/4 - 11/5
2017: 1/10
2022: 9/30 - 10/0
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #203 on: January 05, 2010, 03:00:00 PM »

True

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #204 on: January 05, 2010, 03:01:30 PM »

So anyways, when dowloading the indiviual files from Mediafire....I can't get the DJ Solo (from either gnr2006 or Will) and I can't get Paradise City....I click download and it stalls at "Processing dowload request"......I got every other file just fine. Anyone else having the same problem?

Axl is God.
TomFriend
VIP

Even the phone...

« Reply #205 on: January 05, 2010, 03:02:43 PM »

I will be uploading and spreading around the mp3 all over the internet as soon as i get home.

I truly dont give a fuck about the uploader's ''wish'' of not converting them to mp3. You cant tell me what to do with MY files. Once they're in my PC, they're mine and its up to me what I do with them. If you at HTGTH dont allow them, fine, you will not see this upload from me nor any other one from now on.

I feel, as a fan, that I cant deny other fans the chance of listening to the same music im enjoying as hell.  Its unfair, and extremely selfish. I can perfectly live without ''sinigamis huge contribution to the GNR community''... geez, who's him? If we were talking about Limulus, Cotis, Gunnershome or Zombux i'll think about it twice. It's kinda like a payback: i got EVERYTHING i got for free, thank to people sharing freely. I am a GNR fan basically because of unofficial recordings like this one. When I was only able to manage mp3, there were people uploading them for me and other people like me (remember ''gnrbootlegsforum.tk''? I remember Zombux there, but not Sinigami... ). Now I feel like I have things to return to this community. And ''sinigami'' is not gonna stop me, sorry.

The only ocassion where it should be acceptable to pay one fucking dime to bootleggers is to LIBERATE the bootleg. Once its liberated, we should NEVER spend once cent to buy bootlegs. To companies or to individuals. Denying the fans to have 1 mp3 copy is encouraging the sales of these companies.

Saying that ''the trading community could end right here, right now, that I would never give a fuck'' is perfectly understandable for a guy that have seen the band live like 30 times, diff lineups. But this is not a legit parameter.

In another hand, I am sick of speculation around ''rare'' bootlegs. This is supposed to be fun, but how could this be fun without the music? Wont wait anyone, wont wait for any future trades, wont wait for anything. I will share what I have right now. There could possibly be 4 o 5 angry people (hoarders)... but how many happy fans?

Good points well made. I think there's only a couple of people here who truly feel otherwise - and one of them 'doesn't give a fuck about the trading community' - which shows you how much they care about other fans enjoyment. If you live in a territory where the band rarely visits and aren't in a privileged position of seeing multiple shows per show, the trading community is pretty damn important to you.

Nice to see some people put the fans first.

And there goes the challenger...
Ericnor
Rocker

« Reply #206 on: January 05, 2010, 03:11:56 PM »

What fun to see the great enthusiasm over the mp3's vs FLAC's discussions here  Grin

However, I'm not gonna opinionize- just wanted to say a big THANK YOU for sharing these files for free!!!
Downloading them FLACS right now, gonna burn them to a cd (or 3), put them in my stereo, take a beer, order a pizza, and enjoy this AMAZING show!

-Eirik

Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #207 on: January 05, 2010, 03:15:47 PM »

I edited the first post to add the covers and the mirror servers information. Wink That's why I changed the thread's title as well. It's been a while Eirik! Cool to see Jarl, Back Off Bitch and co as well.

axlrosegnr: about the files you mentioned, it doesn't work for me either. Maybe we should try to upload them on MegaUpload or something?
« Last Edit: January 05, 2010, 03:20:04 PM by Will » Logged

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #208 on: January 05, 2010, 03:17:02 PM »

Yeah, I don't give a fuck because I'm not that interested in that scene where you bicker year after year about who said what and how this is better than that blah blah blah.

Bootlegs are a nice bonus, not something essential.

I can enjoy GN'R's music by listening to the studio albums.  Smiley

When I see people like yourself attack Will and myself because we chose to respect somebody's wishes, it just makes me realize why I don't want any part of your little "scene".

Good points well made. I think there's only a couple of people here who truly feel otherwise - and one of them 'doesn't give a fuck about the trading community' - which shows you how much they care about other fans enjoyment.

You better take that back.

You're saying I don't care about other fans enjoyment? Pretty fucking insulting.

I've ran this site for over 13 years now.I find your comment highly insulting and disrespectful. So I suggest you apologize for it ASAP.

The whole "I don't give a fuck about what happens to the so called trading community" is more about a select few individuals. I tried to help by making sure the original source's wishes were respected until more sources became available, and I got shit for it. So from now on, I'm not gonna bother trying to help anything. That's the part I don't care about, you're on your fucking own. Piss off the tapers or whatever, I don't care!

I didn't say anything about not caring about those who like to download GN'R bootlegs and/or other fans. Get it?

When you say something aimed at a select little group of fans, suddenly you hate everybody. That whole tactic has been used in the past.

So, I'll be awaiting your apology.

Something I don't expect to see considering you have some kind of personal agenda going on against me.

I do want to point out the absurdity to everybody here though. Getting attacked for not caring about fellow fans. Really? You don't find that insulting?

13+ years of not caring for other fans.

Thank you, nice to know you like to come here and actually respect/appreciate what we do.

If you wanna shit on what I do, maybe you need to do it somewhere else so you don't have to deal directly with me.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #209 on: January 05, 2010, 03:17:49 PM »

I edited the first post to add the covers and the mirror servers information. Wink

axlrosegnr: about the files you mentioned, it doesn't work for me either. Maybe we should try to upload them on MegaUpload or something?

That's cool, no rush. If both you and I aren't able to get them, something must be messed up.

Thanks again to everyone involved!

Axl is God.
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #210 on: January 05, 2010, 03:20:02 PM »

Damn, you really do think you're God. Don't you?

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
remcognr
Rocker

#remcognr

« Reply #211 on: January 05, 2010, 03:33:09 PM »

I tried to follow this discussion a bit and I'm truely amazed by all the negativity around... But then again, I'm kinda used to it now... Smiley Jarmo did put it well when he mentioned bootlegs are a bonus IMO.
But as a true collector myself: It's mainly about communication, right? My opinion? As long as it is mentioned correctly with the download (torrent for example) whether a show is in flac or mp3, I'm pleased...

We now have a Flac/MP3 thing going on. But back in the days:
A few years ago it was all about hoarders, and mystical shows that 'had' to be around, but were hoarded... Before that were the different trackers and their so-called wars... And I even traded 80% of my collection through postal mail with true CD-r's. Talking 'bout 8-10 years ago. And back then people were complaining about the cheap Memorex CD-r's used!  Grin

Now I understand people want the stuff they bought (for $$$$) to be shared in the best possible quality around. I myself like to have it in the best quality on CD-r (no Memorex! Wink ) But I ALSO understand people who just want MP3's. I myself like to have it and put it together with some other mp3 sourced bootlegs  on a mp3 cd-r to be played in my mp3 car stereo. Hours of bootleg pleasure on 1 CD! Wink

I honestly hereby like to thank EVERY-SINGLE-ONE of you who once put out a bootleg in any format at all. I've torrented a few back in the days, but since most of my stuff (you guys do have that Atoms demo (http://www.xs4all.nl/~remenmar/izzy.htm#atoms) from the early 80s with Izzy on drums right? Anyway, the quality sucks, so... Wink ) is easy to get now, I don't have much to offer... But, I did transfer this old interview ('87) with Axl and Slash from LP the other day (in England, with a nice quote of Axl about the 2 gay guys who had a record store - he mentioned them recently at an Asian gig, in the Bob Dylan story) so maybe you guys might like that one... I'll try and make a mp3 out of it tomorrow. And why not, I'll try and fix you all a FLAC one as well!! Wink

Again, I truely LOVE all the stuff you guys (and you know who you are) share, just wanted to put down my opinion. I'm not mad or anything or asking for apologies (j/k jarmo Wink ) and really hope you understand my humour and irony... (and I mean, Jesus Christ I use a lot of smileys! Just saw it in my preview... Wink )
To speak with Axl: "Ha!"

Remco!

"There's A Lot Goin'On"

Check out my GN'R collection on insta: www.instagram.com/remcognr
gnr2006
VIP

ASS PARTY 2006 (tm)

« Reply #212 on: January 05, 2010, 03:36:15 PM »

I'm uploading the FLACs to mediafire: http://www.mediafire.com/gnr2010

Also uploading to Megaupload:
Part 1 of 2: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RO2DH70Q
Part 2 of 2: currently uploading

I'm sorry I forgot to post the link for the 2nd disc last night, I will try and remember it tonight when I get home. But the whole thing is completed on media fire.

I noticed some people having trouble with certain files on mediafire, if this is the case, feel free to PM me directly and let me know what issue your having, what files you need, and if there are any other services (i.e. rapidshare or megaupload) that work best for you for those files. This thread is a bit much to sort through, so just feel free to PM me directly.

in BOOOOOTY FULLLLL FLAC format: http://www.mediafire.com/gnr2010
« Last Edit: January 05, 2010, 03:40:11 PM by gnr2006 » Logged
cyalex
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #213 on: January 05, 2010, 03:37:39 PM »

So anyways, when dowloading the indiviual files from Mediafire....I can't get the DJ Solo (from either gnr2006 or Will) and I can't get Paradise City....I click download and it stalls at "Processing dowload request"......I got every other file just fine. Anyone else having the same problem?

Same here I already downloaded the whole show except Paradise City
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #214 on: January 05, 2010, 03:38:22 PM »

No.

I just don't think it's that respectful to be labeled as a person "who doesn't care for other fans' enjoyment".

Do you?

Nice to see some of you are able to put your personal agendas aside.

If you think what I do, and have done for years, means that I don't care about other fans' enjoyment, good for you.

Personally I think that's you taking a huge shit on everything I've done over the years.

But whatever.

Nice to know the true colors of some of you.  Smiley

Now, before the two of you go and twist this around (yet again), I'm not asking anybody to kiss my ass etc.

I just happen to find that comment disrespectful.

If you don't understand that, maybe you need to invest in a dictionary (or download one for free)?

/jarmo
« Last Edit: January 05, 2010, 03:41:45 PM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
gnr2006
VIP

ASS PARTY 2006 (tm)

« Reply #215 on: January 05, 2010, 03:43:49 PM »

No.

I just don't think it's that respectful to be labeled as a person "who doesn't care for other fans' enjoyment".

Do you?

Nice to see some of you are able to put your personal agendas aside.

If you think what I do, and have done for years, means that I don't care about other fans' enjoyment, good for you.

Personally I think that's you taking a huge shit on everything I've done over the years.

But whatever.

Nice to know the true colors of some of you.  Smiley

/jarmo

One time I met Jarmo at a GNR show, and he saw I was having a good time, so he punched me in the face. Then he asked if I was a member at htgth, and I said yes, so he stole all my money and said he was owed it for hosting. Then he asked me how many news articles I ever read on the site, and demanded 35 cents for each one. Then, to top it all off, he put chloroform over my mouth, disrobed me, stole my gnr shirt, and re-dressed me in a kenny loggins shirt. Then I remember coming to, and he was pushing me into the mosh pit, I think he had pierced my ears too, and he was just screaming "welcome to the danger zone, you ass!." Cuz' thats just the kind of guy Jarmo is, he doesn't care about the fans.

That's for you fuckers who don't get sarcasm!

UPLOADS ARE ABOUT SHARING WITH OTHERS, NOT TAGGING YOUR NAME ON SHIT. EVERYTHING ISN'T THE END ALL OF THE FUCKING WORLD, IT'S A GOD DAMN CONCERT. IF THE COMMUNITY REALLY TURNS TO THIS, BECAUSE OF SOMETHING THIS SMALL, THEN THERE IS NO COMMUNITY AT ALL.
nicognr
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #216 on: January 05, 2010, 03:46:14 PM »

Oh man excelent work!   

The file D2T02 Dj Ashba Solo.flac  not work, can you reup please?

Thanks!

We needs the C.D.!
gnr2006
VIP

ASS PARTY 2006 (tm)

« Reply #217 on: January 05, 2010, 03:51:42 PM »

Oh man excelent work!   

The file D2T02 Dj Ashba Solo.flac  not work, can you reup please?

Thanks!

As soon as I get home tonight I will re-upload that file, and also Paradise City, seems like some others have had trouble with those two. PM me and i'll pm you back the link directly once it's available
remcognr
Rocker

#remcognr

« Reply #218 on: January 05, 2010, 03:52:04 PM »

forgot to mention your work is so much appreciated Jarmo! Being serious here.

Enough of the ass kissing for now, I'll turn up my tv n' stereo and watch n' listen to that C- quality audience recorded Rotterdam VHS! Wink

"There's A Lot Goin'On"

Check out my GN'R collection on insta: www.instagram.com/remcognr
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #219 on: January 05, 2010, 03:52:22 PM »

estebanf, PM with links when you have uploaded the mp3s, wud b awesome

btw, that must be allowed right?
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 20 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: