Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 05:48:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227872 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  An amazing book that will change your life...
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: An amazing book that will change your life...  (Read 1710 times)
RichardNixon
« on: January 14, 2006, 07:20:22 PM »

I am reading a book by Viktor E. Frankl called "Man's Search for Meaning." He was a survivor of a concentration camp and in his book he reflects upon his experiences and tries to make sense of them. He offers some real insights about his life experiences and life in general. It's an easy read, but profound and interesting.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2006, 07:33:06 PM »

I am reading a book by Viktor E. Frankl called "Man's Search for Meaning." He was a survivor of a concentration camp and in his book he reflects upon his experiences and tries to make sense of them. He offers some real insights about his life experiences and life in general. It's an easy read, but profound and interesting.
Yeah, but will reading it really change my life?

And if so how?
RichardNixon
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2006, 10:48:13 PM »

And if so how?

You will see how there is meaning and beauty even in the bleakest moments of despair.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2006, 12:15:57 AM by RichardNixon » Logged
SLCPUNK
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2006, 12:08:16 AM »

And if so how?

Ya have to read it to find out............ Grin
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2006, 11:12:36 PM »

There is another amazing book about concentraction camps etc by Elie Wiesel called "Night" I read it a few years ago and it really gives you a look into what was happening at that time to the jewish people. This guy Elie Wiesel was the only one of his family to survive and his stories about what happened are heartbreaking. I really really recommend people read this book, it will definately change you're life.  ok
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: