Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 04:42:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227871 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  gunsnrosesdvd.com
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: gunsnrosesdvd.com  (Read 3276 times)
slashisvr
D.T.U.D.
VIP

A Rock N' Roll bash where everybody's smashed

« on: August 03, 2006, 12:40:09 PM »

there was a site called gunsnrosesdvds.com i used to buy bootleg dvds off it, but now its not working, what happened to it does anyone know??
« Last Edit: August 03, 2006, 12:43:39 PM by slashisvr » Logged

Hammersmith - london 7th june G N' F' R
NEC - Birmingham 25th july G N' F' R
Progress
Rocker

Where's my beer??

« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2006, 05:49:20 PM »

It's not working here either...But why buy bootlegs when you can download them for free or trade?Slow connection or something?

benchiefjr
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2006, 08:33:59 PM »

whole DVDs are slow on Paradise City tracker...thats why.  Plus, sometimes they don't burn to DVDs  Cry
greendog
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2006, 08:51:57 PM »

there was a site called gunsnrosesdvds.com i used to buy bootleg dvds off it, but now its not working, what happened to it does anyone know??
i dont support buying bootlegs... espesh since they are easily available otherways... but i understand your needs and apreciate taht you might not have time to mess around downloading.

try www.comaconcertvideos.com that seems pretty fair, it gives info on each bootleg and a quality rating, so you know what your getting.
myself, i havent bought anything off of it, so i wouldnt know how good the service is, but others seem to be happy.
jemin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2006, 10:15:32 PM »

whole DVDs are slow on Paradise City tracker...thats why.? Plus, sometimes they don't burn to DVDs? Cry

In the year (or is it years?) we have ran the site we have seldomly had any problems.  It may be you are doing something wrong when trying to download and burn the shows. 

Just something you might want to look into.
fear the juggalo
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2006, 10:52:35 PM »

i trip out. here i am trying to trade a show, & the guy is giving me such a hard time. he wants screen shots.etc...etc..if i had access to put it online i would of. but i dont even have a dvd burner. so i cant. i use a very old computer.  but when i ask people if they could send me some shows i never get a response, which i offer to pay for there time in making them.  anyway once again i have the first hour of the nova show, that i taped. i have it on video i would like everyone to see it. i was hoping someone had the show also so i could make it complete, but the person that i talked to that has it does not want to trade, so i only have the first hour.  i just dont understand people sometimes. i'm not asking for any money i just wanted to make the show complete so everybody could enjoy it. i know a few people have asked me for a copy of this. i rarely ever use the computer so your e-mails were lost. i am sorry.  ( i wanted to try to make it complete also before i sent it out). anyway i tried!!!!!!!!
jemin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2006, 11:11:16 PM »

Huh

What are you taliking about?
fear the juggalo
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2006, 11:18:56 PM »

just venting a little anger. make a long story short i taped  a hour of the nova show.  i was trying to get the rest of the show so i could make it complete. but nobody wants to help me. i was not going to sell it i was going to give it away. i just didnt want to give out half the show. anyway i cant put it on line cause i have a shitty computer. anyway it looks like im not gonna get the rest of the show. i just wanted everyone to enjoy the same show i got to see!!!!!
JohnMorrison73
Banned
VIP

CRIME SCENE SLUNK

« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2006, 11:42:19 PM »

sry if its off topic but is the appetite for desttruction dvd any good?

slashisvr
D.T.U.D.
VIP

« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2006, 06:42:20 AM »

It's not working here either...But why buy bootlegs when you can download them for free or trade?Slow connection or something?

yeah slow connection, plus the speakers are broke  Cry so i have been buying them, off ebay and that site!!

cheers for you're answers guys ok

Liquid Drum
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2006, 06:46:51 AM »

yeah slow connection, plus the speakers are broke? Cry so i have been buying them, off ebay and that site!!

cheers for you're answers guys ok

Dude, don't buy them.

Ask around for trades, even if you don't have much stuff ask for a blanks and postage trade. This is where you send someone blank discs and money for return postage.

I would do it but I only have a few GNR shows so far...
andy1981
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2006, 06:51:15 AM »

the guy is right tho. Some of us do not have access to download stuff. I personally only have net access at work and don't have any freinds that are into GnR enough to download stuff for me. So I have to buy off ebay.

SO I con't download, I can't trade as everything I have the traders already have and I'm shit with computers and also don''t have enoght money to buy a decent enough set up. So my only option is to buy them, some of the time you get covers too which makes it a bit more of a product rather than just another downloaded cd.

yep it sucks
slashisvr
D.T.U.D.
VIP

« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2006, 06:55:56 AM »

the guy is right tho. Some of us do not have access to download stuff. I personally only have net access at work and don't have any freinds that are into GnR enough to download stuff for me. So I have to buy off ebay.

SO I con't download, I can't trade as everything I have the traders already have and I'm shit with computers and also don''t have enoght money to buy a decent enough set up. So my only option is to buy them, some of the time you get covers too which makes it a bit more of a product rather than just another downloaded cd.

yep it sucks

oh yeah these came with covers looked realy cool and had the cover actualli on the CD a good copys like, but now ebay have stopped selling alot of bootleg GNR dvds  its hard to get hold of them

Liquid Drum
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2006, 07:06:40 AM »

yep it sucks

oh yeah these came with covers looked realy cool and had the cover actualli on the CD a good copys like, but now ebay have stopped selling alot of bootleg GNR dvds? its hard to get hold of them

DUDE!! Stop buying on ebay yea?

Ok, I'll be trading my GNR recording soon and when I get some nice stuff (if you need it) I'll do a B&P trade with ya.....

I don't like people buying stuff that should not be for sale, and also when you can get it for free.

If you interested let me know and I'll PM you once I have some good stuff.
andy1981
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2006, 07:34:25 AM »

yep, deffo interested in that  ok B&P is fine by me  ok ok beer
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: