Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 04:01:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227913 Posts in 43253 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  Request for the MTV Headbangers ball interview.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Request for the MTV Headbangers ball interview.  (Read 5053 times)
electricmage
Rocker

Zakk is better then you.

« on: August 22, 2005, 02:43:43 AM »

can anyone upload the MTV headbangers ball interview where they tear apart the set?
velvet1223
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2005, 04:03:25 AM »

I have the all of the raw footage for that segment (run time: 25 minutes), which is up for trading of equal value.
electricmage
Rocker

Zakk is better then you.

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2005, 05:11:28 AM »

I have the all of the raw footage for that segment (run time: 25 minutes), which is up for trading of equal value.

Kiss my ass. I asked someone to upload it. People here are generous and will upload small things like this w/o wanting something in return. Prick.
velvet1223
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2005, 12:52:47 PM »

I know of one person who will not be getting the interview, along with the 2002 VMA rehersals, 89 Scrap bar, and 88 Ritz rehersals.....PRICK
the_icon
Headliner

Rock on baby...

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2005, 01:32:29 PM »

I know of one person who will not be getting the interview, along with the 2002 VMA rehersals, 89 Scrap bar, and 88 Ritz rehersals.....PRICK

Dude...88 Ritz rehersals? If you can put that on a DVD with the actual show (I have it on VHS and the tape sucks) then drop me a line and Im sure we can work something out  drool
dr. light
Headliner

hola soy el piji

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2005, 02:11:39 PM »

ok im tired of this shit...tell me how much money you want for that things and i buy it so everyone can have it

army of darknes is the best movie ever!!!
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2005, 02:52:19 PM »

Easy guys.

1- velvet, everybody already told you you won't find what you're looking for on these boards. When a guy is asking for someone to upload something there's a good chance he doesn't have "rare stuff" so there's no need to ask that every time somebody's asking for the Ritz, VMAs or whatever.

2- velvet will not sell that stuff, he wants to trade for other rare stuff - which is not here. He won't upload it anywhere right now.

velvet1223
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2005, 03:14:50 PM »

gotcha, Will.   I'm new to the boards, ya know?
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2005, 03:45:36 PM »

That's no problem, that's why we're here! Smiley

dr. light
Headliner

hola soy el piji

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2005, 03:36:40 AM »

ok what will you trade for rare footage of guns n roses in argentina in 92 and 93?

anythinggoes
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2005, 05:49:54 AM »

ok what will you trade for rare footage of guns n roses in argentina in 92 and 93?

talking of that i have a vhs with about 45min of argentinian news footage from them concerts its a load of stuff with people chaing the cars down the street Slash hanging his ass out of a hotel window most of its non english but quite cool is it rare does anyone else have it or want to trade it
dr. light
Headliner

hola soy el piji

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2005, 05:40:21 PM »

talking of that i have a vhs with about 45min of argentinian news footage from them concerts its a load of stuff with people chaing the cars down the street Slash hanging his ass out of a hotel window most of its non english but quite cool is it rare does anyone else have it or want to trade it

i can get my hands of more of this things because my cousin works on a major tv station here and in the archieves are tons of guns things like this... i dont want to make any money so if someone who has the things that are hard to get i trade it so everyone can have it...

electricmage
Rocker

Zakk is better then you.

« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2005, 08:04:58 PM »

I'm glad everyone decided to veer off subject. But Velvet1223, I could care less what the fuck you have. You obviously dont understand that no one has a damn thing to trade with you. What dont you get about uploading? I didn't ask to trade, so why the fuck would I want to.

You should be sharing these treasures you have. But you are a prick and only have them for your own personal gain.

This is a guns site, for the fans and by the fans. Fans tend to share things. If I had a DVD burner, I would send some free DVDs to people looking to start up or upload some shit for everyone. Paul Cromwell did the same fo me. This is what true fans do. Would you want to talk to someone about something that you have only seen? Whats the point of conversing then?

But you go ahead and keep remaining an asshole. I'm fairly certain you don't have much respect around here.

Now, can someone please upload this interview, not only for me, but for some others also. i was only 8 years of age when I watched MTV that night. but I was lucky enough to see it. And I'd like to see it again.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2005, 10:54:09 PM by electricmage » Logged
ladora
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2005, 10:33:34 AM »

Anybody?
Mr.Bootlegs
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2005, 01:35:30 PM »

Ah Velvet, When will you learn. And to the moderators: please don't remove this thread just because people insulted Velvet. The man deserves far worse in my opinion. I mean if you think about it the only reason we have such great concerts as St Louis, Chicago, Oklahoma, Melbourne 88, Indiana etc is because people were generous enough to share what they had. Thank God for people like that (and not this guy). Anyway sorry electricimage for putting on another post that doesn't have a link to what you want, but i really just hate that guy.
electricmage
Rocker

Zakk is better then you.

« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2005, 03:25:00 PM »

Ah Velvet, When will you learn. And to the moderators: please don't remove this thread just because people insulted Velvet. The man deserves far worse in my opinion. I mean if you think about it the only reason we have such great concerts as St Louis, Chicago, Oklahoma, Melbourne 88, Indiana etc is because people were generous enough to share what they had. Thank God for people like that (and not this guy). Anyway sorry electricimage for putting on another post that doesn't have a link to what you want, but i really just hate that guy.

No prob. I gave up a while ago.
ladora
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2005, 12:24:36 AM »

I don't have the full 25 mins segment that Velvet has, but i have one that's about 1min 2 secs. It's a short clip about GNR trashing the Headbangers ball set, with clips of them doing it. I also have 2 clips of Slash and Axl being interviewed on Headbangers ball (i'm not too sure if this is really headbangers ball, it doesn't say anywhere in the interview that this is Headbangers ball, but the person i got it from said that it was); one clip is 4mins 17 secs long and the other clip is 5mins 6 secs long.

I don't know if you have this already, or if you're looking for something like this, but if you want it, i can upload it for you.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2005, 12:27:22 AM by ladora » Logged
electricmage
Rocker

Zakk is better then you.

« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2005, 01:27:41 PM »

I don't have the full 25 mins segment that Velvet has, but i have one that's about 1min 2 secs. It's a short clip about GNR trashing the Headbangers ball set, with clips of them doing it. I also have 2 clips of Slash and Axl being interviewed on Headbangers ball (i'm not too sure if this is really headbangers ball, it doesn't say anywhere in the interview that this is Headbangers ball, but the person i got it from said that it was); one clip is 4mins 17 secs long and the other clip is 5mins 6 secs long.

I don't know if you have this already, or if you're looking for something like this, but if you want it, i can upload it for you.
I'm game
ladora
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2005, 11:33:58 PM »

Here it is.

Guns N' Roses destroy the Headbangers ball set
http://s8.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3MPMZIX8DTHZ4167OGSUHSKIOA

Axl & Slash Interview on Headbangers Ball (Part 1)
http://s8.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2NOIUUBVI1TNI3TMYV8Z0URHWH

Axl & Slash Interview on Headbangers Ball (Part 2)
http://s8.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2J61RET0KW76Y1NBCIX77BZ3KV

Hope you enjoy it. Smiley

electricmage
Rocker

Zakk is better then you.

« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2005, 03:33:30 AM »

Here it is.

Guns N' Roses destroy the Headbangers ball set
http://s8.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3MPMZIX8DTHZ4167OGSUHSKIOA

Axl & Slash Interview on Headbangers Ball (Part 1)
http://s8.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2NOIUUBVI1TNI3TMYV8Z0URHWH

Axl & Slash Interview on Headbangers Ball (Part 2)
http://s8.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2J61RET0KW76Y1NBCIX77BZ3KV

Hope you enjoy it. Smiley

Don't know why I woudln't. Thanks
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: