Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 29, 2024, 01:25:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227963 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  Chinese Democracy Promo CD
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Chinese Democracy Promo CD  (Read 2807 times)
AliveOrJustBreathing
Headliner

Here Today...

« on: November 24, 2008, 12:16:54 PM »

I have one, the UK pressing, with inlay art, if anyone is interested? This is the promo CD sent to UK Radio Stations around the country. I was lucky enough to get a hold of two, leaving one spare, which I would like to pass on to a collector of similar tastes. beer

I would also be prepared to trade for a promo single of Better, something rather interesting from the GNR collectors corner - by that I mean suprise me with an offer or a PM - and I will post to anyone in the UK or Ireland for free.

PM if you like, otherwise please post below if interested
wadey
Legend

« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2008, 02:08:22 PM »

........i have one so ill pass and let someone else have a chance....most others would stick it on ebay just for the money, its nice to see it been offered for trade or private sale between genuine collectors.  ok ok

wembley-91'  leeds-02'  donington-06'  sheffield-06'  leeds-10'  manchester-10'  manchester-12' - donington 18' -and i finally met Axl !
AliveOrJustBreathing
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2008, 04:44:02 PM »

........i have one so ill pass and let someone else have a chance....most others would stick it on ebay just for the money, its nice to see it been offered for trade or private sale between genuine collectors.  ok ok

still available if anyone wants to make me an offer?
Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2008, 05:32:48 PM »

What kind of things are you looking for?

One half of Rock n' Rolls Cheech & Chong.
AliveOrJustBreathing
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2008, 05:49:04 PM »

What kind of things are you looking for?

cash via paypal or maybe a GNR CD i dont have (incl. solo projects) or a t shirt in xl or xxl  beer

give me a shout if you have something you think i would like or make me an offer n pm me for the paypal address ok
AliveOrJustBreathing
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2008, 07:07:14 AM »

I'm now looking to sell this for between 15-20 or nearest offer, PM me please
remcognr
Rocker

#remcognr

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2008, 03:40:43 AM »

I have one, the UK pressing, with inlay art, if anyone is interested? This is the promo CD sent to UK Radio Stations around the country. I was lucky enough to get a hold of two, leaving one spare, which I would like to pass on to a collector of similar tastes. beer

I would also be prepared to trade for a promo single of Better, something rather interesting from the GNR collectors corner - by that I mean suprise me with an offer or a PM - and I will post to anyone in the UK or Ireland for free.

does yours have a wrong logo as well? (GNR instead of GN'R?) my spare one does... Wink

"There's A Lot Goin'On"

Check out my GN'R collection on insta: www.instagram.com/remcognr
AliveOrJustBreathing
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2008, 04:14:23 AM »

does yours have a wrong logo as well? (GNR instead of GN'R?) my spare one does... Wink

yes it does
Blackrose
Rocker

Here Today...Already been to Hell!

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2008, 04:31:52 AM »

Interesting mine has GNR and not GN'R as well and having a look on completed listings on ebay they all have GNR as well.
Where is the GN'R on yours the cover or the disc?

beer

AliveOrJustBreathing
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2008, 05:54:17 AM »

Interesting mine has GNR and not GN'R as well and having a look on completed listings on ebay they all have GNR as well.
Where is the GN'R on yours the cover or the disc?

beer

I think he might be confusing the cover and the disc. I would say there is no variation at all in the promotional material
Blackrose
Rocker

Here Today...Already been to Hell!

« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2008, 11:22:06 AM »

^^ could be, mine is the same on the cover and the disc both GNR, the ' is only used where it is written "GUNS N' ROSES" the full name.

beer

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: