Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 12:24:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227893 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  Concerning Post deletions
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Concerning Post deletions  (Read 3170 times)
BangoSkank
Rocker

"i'm gonna put my evil inside you!"

« on: November 18, 2006, 08:00:53 PM »

Alot of people complain that the mods around here are unfair, however i'm really not one of them.  However i recently posted in the "Harley Davidson Press Release" about my disappointment that they chose "Better" for the commercial.  It wasn't obnoxious nor threatening to any other board member.

now people express their disappointment from concerts and songs all the time and those posts stay... so help me out, why did it get deleted?

who will be the last to die for a mistake?
Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2006, 02:11:08 AM »

now people express their disappointment from concerts and songs all the time and those posts stay... so help me out, why did it get deleted?

Not in my experience they don't... even if they are just disappointed in certain parts of the concert....

Objectivity and negativity are against the rules, only positivity about things we're allowed to talk about is permitted.   Roll Eyes

More people might agree that the mods are being unfair with their post deletions, unfortunately a majority of the members won't even see the posts because... tada!  They've been deleted!
BangoSkank
Rocker

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2006, 10:06:46 PM »

and i even made it a point to address this concern very formally.? I was not calling the mods out, i was not bashing anything on this board, i was merely questiong something.?

and still not one damn reply...

« Last Edit: November 22, 2006, 12:07:14 AM by the bucket » Logged

conny
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2006, 10:24:55 PM »

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=39874.0
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2006, 11:18:10 AM »

and i even made it a point to address this concern very formally.  I was not calling the mods out, i was not bashing anything on this board, i was merely questiong something. 

and still not one damn reply...

Yeah, because everybody keeps posting the same topic over and over again. No matter how many times we explain it, no matter that Merck explained it for you, you still keep asking.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
BangoSkank
Rocker

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2006, 11:00:06 PM »

no no what i understand is that assholes with ridculous comments and unfair bashing is not allowed.? Merck is all for opinions so long as there is no "lies" spread, etc.

not only was i not attacking a board member, or a band member... i specifically made sure to make my comment as far from brutal as possible.? there is a huge difference between "axl is a douche who never comes out on time" and "i really don't feel better goes with the theme of harley davidson."? to be perfectly honest i doubt axl and gnr even give one half of a shit about what i think (and they shouldn't), but christ i just wanted to know if other people felt the same way.

i came here understanding this was a board where we could voice our opinions, so long as it is done respectfully...

what i don't get is how you guys don't get it... there is a vast difference between bashing axl's corn rows and discussing things in a conversation with other smart board members.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2006, 01:14:23 PM by the bucket » Logged

BangoSkank
Rocker

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2006, 12:28:47 AM »

::sigh::  don't we all brudda?

gnr2006
VIP

ASS PARTY 2006 (tm)

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2006, 01:38:51 PM »

Let me sum this up for you really easily:

The other night, during the show that the Eagle of Death Metal were kicked off the tour, some people posted that they thought the Eagles of Death Metal sucked and that's why they got kicked off - mind you, no one posted any facts from the show or anything. Within HOURS blabbermouth wrote this article, quoting it as if fans who went to the show said the same things the people who were just posting said, when in reality one was just opinion and one was from people actually there.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=62746

Notice how they said "According to several fans who attended the show" for all of it.

Now this story gets picked up at Blabbermouth, where else will it get picked up? Next thing you know, you got an article on mtv.com about how Unruly GNR fans personally carried the Eagles of Death Metal off the stage.....

You people seem to not understand what this board has to deal with - it has almost nothing to do with Merck, and more about accepting the responsibility that this is more than just a message board - it has become the breeding grounds for all the biggest rumors on the internet.

Forgive the mods if one of your posts gets deleted, they aren't doing it to hurt you or censor you.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: