Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 09:52:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227893 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  to falcon: you are abusing your "powers"
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: to falcon: you are abusing your "powers"  (Read 9910 times)
Falcon
Legend

Prime Mover

« Reply #40 on: March 04, 2007, 09:59:06 PM »

Alright guys back on topic, ya know on how I'm a power abuser and all... Cool

www.thecult.us
www.circusdiablo.com

"So when we finish our CD, if we book a show and just play the CD and wave our hands around, it would be like what DJs do, right?" -Dave Navarro
Bruno Poeys
VIP

I don't believe there's a reason...

« Reply #41 on: March 08, 2007, 10:56:13 PM »

twice have you given me negative karma for expressing my opinions about velvet revolver.
it is sickening really, a person can't say they don't like vr but a slash fan can say in the gnr forum he hates the new band.
not once have i insulted anyone, and yet you both delete my opinions and give me negative karma, deleting is not enough for you when i butthurt your feelings about your favorite band. this is not how the karma system is supposed to work.
you are a joke and a coward.
Hmm I saw that you support GN'R and had negative karma. I was thinking "that sucks, she supports the new band and has negative karma while people shit talk about GN'R and Axl and got no negative karma". Then I checked how you got that negative karma...
well, I'll say I agree with you. I really do. I searched in that negative karma thread and what I saw was this:
An Error Has Occurred!
The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.

I can't see the thread but I just think that's not the way it should be. You support the band, you did wrong (you said so, I dunno) and people keep insulting Axl/GN'R and got no karma yet. We're in a GN'R forum, we want to talk about Axl and the new guys, so you talk something bad against VR and got negative karma? that sucks. That just sucks. I don't think you're wrong. You're in  a GN'R forum, people come here to shit talk about GN'R and you cant say that you don't like VR? lol. Jarmo doesn't give negative karma to everyone insulting Axl, and I think that Falcon abused of his powers. I wanted even to pm him or jarmo cause of that but I found this topic. Anyway, thanks by supporting the band I love. Thanks by coming here and defending GN'R/Axl. You're in a GN'R forum, not a VR one. You'll be always welcome I guess. Smiley

"I don't believe there's a reason - I don't believe it..."
Bruno Poeys
VIP

« Reply #42 on: March 08, 2007, 10:57:24 PM »

Alright guys back on topic, ya know on how I'm a power abuser and all... Cool

she asked to close it. Please, don't make fun of her for no reason cause in my opinion she is right. If you don't want to close the topic, alright, but you don't need to do that.  ok

Nobody wants to hear your opinion about VR. If u don't like the band, just stay out of the VR section. Or is that too difficult to understand?

please speak for yourself only. I want to hear her opinion and I'm sure a lot of people want too. Regarding the VR section thing, yeah, I think you're right on that. But if she wants to go there I won't say she's wrong, though. VR/Slash fans keep going to Guns N' Roses section and shit talking... why she can't go there?  Roll Eyes

I can relate to both sides. On one hand all the VR fans want that section free of negativity, but on the other hand some of them are posting shit about GN'R in the GN'R section.

People should know that constant trolling and trying to cause shit in the different sections will, sooner or later, get you banned.

If you only go to the GN'R section to post about how this isn't the real band and how we need a reunion, you'll get banned. You've had plenty of time to get adjusted to the idea of this band and if you still have problems with it, maybe you need to move on and find a different place to post.

/jarmo

I agree, jarmo, but she supports GN'R while other people keep bitching about Axl/GN'R. She has her rights and she is in a GN'R board. You were nice to VR fans and added a VR section - fine. But she keeps reading Slash fans saying how bumblefoot sucks and how Scott is better than Axl. She will be angry, I will be angry and other people as well. She is watching Slash fans bashing Axl in GN'R section, then she gets angry and go to VR section. She says same things that Slash fans said in the GN'R section. She gets karma for that while the Slash fan doesn't. This is a GN'R forum. I think that mods should consider that. She supports the band, she likes the band, she already said that this won't happen again. Why keep the negative karma? Well, just an opinion. I hope you guys consider that. Even if there are rules, there are exceptions.  hihi
« Last Edit: March 08, 2007, 11:07:46 PM by Bruno Poeys » Logged

supaplex
VIP

just another lazy prick

« Reply #43 on: March 09, 2007, 02:04:05 AM »

I agree, jarmo, but she supports GN'R while other people keep bitching about Axl/GN'R. She has her rights and she is in a GN'R board. But she keeps reading Slash fans saying how bumblefoot sucks and how Scott is better than Axl. She will be angry, I will be angry and other people as well. She is watching Slash fans bashing Axl in GN'R section, then she gets angry and go to VR section. She says same things that Slash fans said in the GN'R section.

by god, stop taking the internet so damn seriously... confused

well bruno, maybe she answered your statement?

BBF Rocks
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #44 on: March 09, 2007, 02:16:45 AM »

thanks for the support bruno, i also feel it is unfair that i get "smited" for voicing my opinion about velvet revolver on a guns n' roses forum, but that's what happens when you hurt a mod's feelings about his favorite band i guess, he tries go get back at you any way he can... but it's whatever. thx for the support, i'll just leave it at that. i'm not gonna end my life over a -3 karma so i'll just leave it.
Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #45 on: March 09, 2007, 02:53:40 AM »

please speak for yourself only. I want to hear her opinion and I'm sure a lot of people want too. Regarding the VR section thing, yeah, I think you're right on that. But if she wants to go there I won't say she's wrong, though. VR/Slash fans keep going to Guns N' Roses section and shit talking... why she can't go there?  Roll Eyes

Oh, both of you get a room... and stop your rambling!  Tongue

Fuck 'Em All.
Bruno Poeys
VIP

« Reply #46 on: March 09, 2007, 05:35:49 AM »

thanks for the support bruno, i also feel it is unfair that i get "smited" for voicing my opinion about velvet revolver on a guns n' roses forum, but that's what happens when you hurt a mod's feelings about his favorite band i guess, he tries go get back at you any way he can... but it's whatever. thx for the support, i'll just leave it at that. i'm not gonna end my life over a -3 karma so i'll just leave it.
yes, I agree. Not everyone is like that, anyway. You got -3 karma, yes, but I still think it's really unfair. While you're over a GN'R forum supporting the band you get -karma and GN'R's haters come here to say how Axl sucked all these years and got 0 karma.
All GN'R supporters deserve positive karma.  Roll Eyes
and no problems. I'll always support the right side! I support the heroes, not the 'quitters'.  Roll Eyes

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: