Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 03:29:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227872 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  BILL HICKS!!
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: BILL HICKS!!  (Read 6015 times)
ClintroN
The board won't let me use a longer name than this!
Legend

Gimme some fuckin' Democracy

« on: June 19, 2006, 02:56:08 AM »

i just scored his SANE MAN dvd.....................WOW!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

the man just blows me the fuck away everytime, i've owned his Relentless CD n' DVD for years n' it still never gets boring, or outta date!!

any fans here, even if your not you cant deny the man was brilliant, n' its a dame DAME shame he passed away, i always wonder in this world today 'what would Bill Hicks say', 'cause it would be alot!!

my fav quote                  "Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather."    hihi   but its so true!!!

if you think Bill Hicks is full of shit n' has no clue, your only foolin' yourselfs, BIG TIME!! yes

go check him out guys n' gals!!

where r' ya Goldie Wink

www.myspace.com/killmondays

GNR - Brizvegas - AUSTRALIA
June -19th 
         -20th, 2007
misterID
"Enlightened"
Banned
Legend

I did not have sexual relations with that llama

« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2006, 05:22:09 AM »

I hate smokers. FUCKING HATE smokers... But do you know who I hate worse than smokers?

*lights up cigarette*

Non smokers.

Bill Hicks is da man.

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreally fuckin high on drugs. smoking

GNR delusion disorder, there is help for you.
http://www.chopaway.com/evolution/forum.php
2NaFish
Harbinger of doom and gloom
Legend

Something Witty.

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2006, 06:52:32 AM »

bill is my personal saviour, i got in to him about 6 years ago. i wouldn't be the same person without him. I would say his way of looking at thinks impacts on most every decision i make, subconsciously atleast. when i'm walking home off my tits on my own i regularly have conversations with him. he's the only person i'd truelly claim to hold up as a hero.

so much to the point that i've never done anything on the 26th of february each year except get high as fuck and listen to and contemplate bill. the man was beautiful.

"I left in love, in laughter, and in truth, and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit." - W M Hicks.
JAC185
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2006, 07:00:14 AM »

The worst kind of non-smokers are the ones that come up to you and cough. That's pretty fucking cruel isn't it? Do you go up to cripples and dance too?
Booker Floyd
Groupie
Legend

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2006, 11:16:18 AM »

I enjoy Hicks as a performer, but dont find him extraordinarily funny like so many do.  I hold David Cross in that regard.
Elrothiel
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2006, 05:23:53 PM »

Bill Hicks is a fuckin' legend!! He was clued up as hell and knew how to rip the piss outta really serious shit and still get away with it!! Bloody genius that guy was!

Shit he ain't around nowadays. Wonder what he'd make of all the bullshit that's happening nowadays. He'd be outraged at the No-Smoking-In-Pubs in the UK... and he'd hate emo music... can just imagine him talking about them!!
misterID
"Enlightened"
Banned
Legend

I did not have sexual relations with that llama

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2006, 07:34:47 PM »

The worst kind of non-smokers are the ones that come up to you and cough. That's pretty fucking cruel isn't it? Do you go up to cripples and dance too?

I'm sorry if any of you are catholic. I'm not sorry if you're offended, I'm actually just sorry by the fact that you're catholic.

GNR delusion disorder, there is help for you.
http://www.chopaway.com/evolution/forum.php
Vicious Wishes
VIP

Madam in Eden im Adam

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2006, 08:46:25 PM »

"Fundamentalist Christianity. Fascinating. These people actually believe the world is 12 thousand years old. Swear to God! Based on what? I asked them. 'Well, we looked at all the people in the Bible, and we added them up all the way back to Adam and Eve, their ages ? 12 thousand years.' Well, how fucking scientific! Okay. I didn't know that you'd gone to so much trouble there. That's good.

You believe the world's 12 thousand years old? 'That's right.' Okay, I got one word to ask you. A one word question. Ready? 'Uh-uh.' Dinosaurs.

You know, the world's 12 thousand years old and dinosaurs existed, and they existed in that time ... you'd think it would have been mentioned in the fucking Bible at some point. 'And lo, Jesus and the disciples walked to Nazareth. But the trail was blocked by a giant brontosaurus ... with a splinter in his paw. And O, the disciples did run a-shrieking: "What a big fucking lizard, Lord!" But Jesus was unafraid, and he took the splinter from the brontosaurus's paw, and the big lizard became his friend. And Jesus sent him to Scotland where he lived in a loch for O, so many years, inviting thousands of American tourists to bring their fat fucking families and their fat dollar bills. And O, Scotland did praise the Lord: "Thank you, Lord. Thank you, Lord. Thank you, Lord."'"

that's Bill Cool

We're not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience, we're spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.
Goldie
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2006, 05:59:30 AM »

Come on!
People who hate people. I'd join if you weren't going to be there....giggle!
I'm going to get me a Gideon!

Rant in e-minor is the best!!

RIP Bill.... Cry

2NaFish
Legend

Something Witty.

« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2006, 07:11:07 AM »

hitler had the right idea!! he was just an underachiever. kill 'em all adolf! mexican, jew, american kill 'em all. start over!! the experiment was a failure!!!

well, i dont think this is gonna be a get laid set for me tonight....
Locomotive98
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2006, 01:54:06 PM »

Bill Hicks was a genius - nuff said. But check out the following link:

http://www.slightreturn.info/

I saw this show in London the other week and it was bang on, an awesome impersonation with all new material. This guys was basically imitating Bill and saying that he'd come back from the dead to give his outlook on the world today.

Very very funny.

Whats also funny is that I went to watch a band impersonate GNR at Hammersmith Apollo and the next day saw this guy imitate Bill Hicks. A good few days of tribute acts all round.

'Once there was this rock n' roll band rolling on the street, time went by and it became a joke'.
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2006, 01:59:31 PM »

He sounds funny fomr what I've read here

Gimme some info on him please...

That's a hatrick for Doull
Locomotive98
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2006, 02:03:53 PM »

Just about my fave Hicks quote. Good work!

'Once there was this rock n' roll band rolling on the street, time went by and it became a joke'.
Elrothiel
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2006, 02:44:49 PM »

Bill Hicks was a genius - nuff said. But check out the following link:

http://www.slightreturn.info/

I saw this show in London the other week and it was bang on, an awesome impersonation with all new material. This guys was basically imitating Bill and saying that he'd come back from the dead to give his outlook on the world today.

Very very funny.

Whats also funny is that I went to watch a band impersonate GNR at Hammersmith Apollo and the next day saw this guy imitate Bill Hicks. A good few days of tribute acts all round.

You'd better not be saying what I think you're saying!!!
Locomotive98
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2006, 02:53:50 PM »

Lol, maybe I am maybe Im not.....

ClintroN
Legend

« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2006, 02:34:24 AM »

^ smartarse yes

June -19th 
         -20th, 2007
Locomotive98
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2006, 03:00:12 AM »

Lol maybe I am, maybe Im not.....

Nah, wasnt being smart just expressing an opinion.

ClintroN
Legend

« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2006, 09:34:41 AM »

your opinion sux hihi

BILL HICKS!!
 BILL HICKS!!
 BILL HICKS!!
 BILL HICKS!!
beer beer beer

June -19th 
         -20th, 2007
2NaFish
Legend

Something Witty.

« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2006, 10:11:29 AM »

Lol maybe I am, maybe Im not.....

Nah, wasnt being smart just expressing an opinion.

lets break that down - you weren't being smart whilst expressing an opinion. therefore your opinion was, by your own admittance, not smart.

you were expressing a stupid opinion. congratulations.

Immitating Bill Hicks is bent. Its not what bill would've wanted. Follow your own path.
Gunna_girl01
Rocker

ROCK AND ROLL A WAY OF LIFE

« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2006, 11:04:11 AM »

I always thought Bill Hicks was a polititian? Grin? Embarrassed
« Last Edit: June 22, 2006, 11:07:57 AM by Gunna_girl01 » Logged

LIVE IT LOVE IT CHERISH IT
FOR ROCK AND ROLL
IS MY LIFE
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: