Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 04:11:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227886 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Running
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Running  (Read 56824 times)
RichardNixon
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2005, 08:28:39 PM »

When I first started to run I would ache all over, but the more you do it, the more you will get used to it, the less painfull it will be. But do warm ups, or else you can get awful cramps. And I am not kidding about wearing long underwear, or two pairs of underwear. Jack frost is not a friend to your penis.
Evolution
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2005, 08:31:33 PM »

And I am not kidding about wearing long underwear, or two pairs of underwear. Jack frost is not a friend to your penis.

hihi Post of the day!!
RichardNixon
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2005, 08:37:43 PM »

It's true. In the cold, the penis is the first thing to go. Not your ears, or your nose, or your fingers...it's the penis. A few times I would go for a run and I would forget to wear long underwear, damn that would hurt. If felt like the penis was in a vice.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2005, 12:06:08 AM »

Richard is right, Ive done it and man the head of your dick will feel raw and it hurts to do anything with it.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Queen of Everything
Slash is Orgasmic (This title has been bumped by the poster)
Legend

Slash Can Ride....... Me!

« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2005, 02:02:27 AM »

I run most days (except for Summer - too hot) and It is really relaxing.  Gives me time to think about things and clear my head.  It also keeps me feeling great!!  I dont feel like a fat slog ever when Im running... (like the months that I do)

Grin

Formerly "Drama_qween"... but still as cool. Smiley
www.myspace.com/jessheartsmusic
SLCPUNK
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2005, 03:55:56 AM »

I ran for years and was very good. I ran religiously and competed all over. I was one of the top local runners in the bay area. Not good enough to go the olympics or anything, just locally.

I am in good shape now and for my age. But running seems impossible these days. Every time I add running into my exercise routine I always get sick (cold, flu whatever). It is puzzling at best and I can't figure out why it happens. I can do other cardio and this won't happen. Maybe I could make it a couple of weeks, but eventually, I'll get sick. I've tried over and over and it never fails.

I wish I could run like I used to years ago, effortlessly and as long as I wanted. That sure would be nice. Maybe I'll be able to pull it off again one day.  Undecided
RichardNixon
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2005, 08:58:37 AM »

I ran for years and was very good. I ran religiously and competed all over. I was one of the top local runners in the bay area. Not good enough to go the olympics or anything, just locally.

I am in good shape now and for my age. But running seems impossible these days. Every time I add running into my exercise routine I always get sick (cold, flu whatever). It is puzzling at best and I can't figure out why it happens. I can do other cardio and this won't happen. Maybe I could make it a couple of weeks, but eventually, I'll get sick. I've tried over and over and it never fails.

I wish I could run like I used to years ago, effortlessly and as long as I wanted. That sure would be nice. Maybe I'll be able to pull it off again one day.? Undecided

God is damning you for bashing Bush and criticizing the war in Iraq.
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2005, 10:35:48 AM »

Jack frost is not a friend to your penis.
This has to be the funniest post ever   rofl
Anyway I know what you are saying last year I tried to run but without warm ups I collapse a few minutes later it really sucks the freaking cramps   Sad

No man can be my equal
SLCPUNK
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2005, 03:12:40 PM »

I wish I could run like I used to years ago, effortlessly and as long as I wanted. That sure would be nice. Maybe I'll be able to pull it off again one day.  Undecided

God is damning you for bashing Bush and criticizing the war in Iraq.

And I thought I just needed a new pair of running shoes...........
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2005, 05:02:36 PM »

That is bizarre, i can't run outside unless it is summertime.

If I ran in cold weather Id die from an ashthma attack even though I dont have asthma.

I cant run in cold weather, it totally fucks my lungs up. I guess the cold weather opens your lungs and makes you more vulnerable to colds etc.

U are wrong though Richard, If God was a Bush man, I think SLC by now would be walkin around with elephantitis of the nuts. hihi

RichardNixon
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2005, 02:10:58 PM »

I love to run in the winter. I love to see everything white, it can be quite beautiful. I agree that it is hard to breathe. I have asthsma, but you just have to breathe slowly and not "blow your load" in the first 10 minutes.
RichardNixon
« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2005, 06:19:22 PM »

When I am down in the dumps, running is the best thing for me. I ran for 12 miles today through ice and snow and I feel like a million bucks. The muscles throughout my body feel so relaxed, so good. And mentally, whenever I go for a run, I can see everything clearly and in perspective. I really feel like I'm on top of the world.  Try to run up hills, as fast as you can. You will feel like Rocky in "Rocky IV" when Rocky ran up the mountain in Russia.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2005, 06:27:00 PM »

12 miles with no stops?

Damn u should try and run a marathon or something.

I do love running outdoors better than on a treadmill or something.

I just hate the winter time when its so cold.

I do like runnin like right after a good rain durin the spring or summer, it is very very relaxing.

if i dont exercise everyday I get so hyper and then depressed, then hyper then depressed, so basically I exercise everyday just to be in good moods and to feel normal.

badapple81
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2005, 08:51:21 AM »

Running does get kinda boring unless you have something to look at or listen to.

I used to do a lot of running and cross country running as a kid.

Last couple of years though as soon as I run on any hard surface or treadmill, I get the same reoccuring shin splints problem which I picked up playing football (soccer) season before last.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2005, 11:22:09 AM »

I love to run in the winter. I love to see everything white, it can be quite beautiful. I agree that it is hard to breathe. I have asthsma, but you just have to breathe slowly and not "blow your load" in the first 10 minutes.

I have asthma too.
RichardNixon
« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2005, 11:31:15 AM »

Well if Bush needs to bring back to draft, we're home free.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2005, 11:51:35 PM »

Running does get kinda boring unless you have something to look at or listen to.

I used to do a lot of running and cross country running as a kid.

Last couple of years though as soon as I run on any hard surface or treadmill, I get the same reoccuring shin splints problem which I picked up playing football (soccer) season before last.

U need to start off slow and build your way up, If u dont run every single day and take a significant amount of time off and try to start back at the level u were once at, U are gonna fuck yourself up royally.

If that isnt the reason then I have no clue.

I improved my mile time again today, I went from 9:07 last week down to 8:57 today.

The time was good today because before I ran it, I swam 1 mile and ran for 15 minutes on an EFX machine.

I also just got over a cold.

I think I couldve ran an 8:30 mile.

Im gonna bust my ass to get under 7 minutes a mile.

RichardNixon
« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2005, 05:12:45 PM »

I just ran 12 miles on no sleep (work the night shift). I feel, uh, weird.
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #38 on: December 16, 2005, 10:31:07 PM »

Has anybody ever been running ,Then out of fucking no were dogs start chasing you?

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
RichardNixon
« Reply #39 on: December 16, 2005, 10:54:47 PM »

Has anybody ever been running ,Then out of fucking no were dogs start chasing you?

Yup!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: