Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 09:53:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227888 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  WWE Game: Tag Team Edition 7: Clash of the Champions: Undisputed
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: WWE Game: Tag Team Edition 7: Clash of the Champions: Undisputed  (Read 58569 times)
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #200 on: July 29, 2008, 01:18:29 PM »

FUCKIN A Dibiase JR!

I thought we were dead after GAB but we are now back in the lead for now!!!!!!!

What a photo finish this is gonna be!

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #201 on: July 30, 2008, 07:22:09 AM »

Raw
Charlie Haas, Chuck Palumbo, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Jamie Noble, Jillian Hall, Kelly Kelly, Layla, Matt Striker, Melina, Paul London, Robbie McAllister, Ron Simmons, Val Venis.

Smackdown
Cherry, DH Smith, Ezekiel, Funaki, Jimmy Wang Yang, Maria, Maryse, Ron "R-Truth" Killings, Shannon Moore, Victoria.

ECW
Armando Estrada, Bam Neely, Elijah Burke, James Curtis, Mike Knox, Nunzio, Stevie Richards, Super Crazy, Tommy Dreamer.

Recurring Legends
Al Snow, Barry Windham, Bart Gunn, Bastion Booger, Bob Backlund, Brooklyn Brawler, Doink The Clown, Dusty Rhodes, Flash Funk, Gangrel, Gillberg, Hulk Hogan, Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart, Kamala, Lita, Mae Young, Nikolai Volkoff, Iron Sheik, IRS, Pete Gas, Repo Man, Ric Flair, Roddy Piper, Scotty Two Hotty, Skinner, Steve Austin, Steve Blackman, Sgt. Slaughter, Sunny, Ted DiBiase Snr., The Goon, The Rock, Trish Stratus.

Injured/Inactive/Suspended/Released
Ashley, Balls Mahoney, Boogeyman, Candice Michelle, Dave Taylor, Drew McIntyre, Gregory Helms, Kenny Dykstra, Kevin Thorn, Rory McAllister, Torrie Wilson, Trevor Murdoch, William Regal.

Non-Wrestling Recurring Characters
Coach, Cousin Sal, Eve Torres, Floyd Mayweather Jnr, Jerry Lawler, Jimmy Kimmel, Lena Yada, Mick Foley, Ranjin Singh, Shane Mcmahon, Tazz, Vince Mcmahon.

ECW
Ricky Ortiz = 12
Chavo Guerrero = 1
The Miz & John Morrison = 12 Each
Finlay & Hornswoggle = 5 Each
Matt Hardy = 12
Colin Delaney = 5

Smackdown
MVP = 12
Jimmy Wang Yang = 5
Ken Kennedy = 12
Shelton Benjamin = 5
The Brian Kendrick = 12
Stevie Richards = 5
The Great Khali = 12
Jeff Hardy = 5
Maria = 12
Victoria = 5
Big Show = 12
Domino = 5

Saturday Nights Main Event
John Cena = 6
Cryme Time = 6 Each
Batista = 6
JBL = 16
Kane = 16
Cody Rhodes = 16
Ted DiBiase = 16
Jeff Hardy = 6
Edge = 16
The Great Khali = 16
Jimmy Wang Yang = 6

The Job Squad: Triple H, Batista, John Morrison, Brian Kendrick, Curt Hawkins, Paul Burchill, Colin Delaney, Hornswoggle ($220,000) = 40
The Brain Busters: Undertaker, Montel Vontavious Porter, John Bradshaw Layfield, The Miz, Mickie James, Domino, Ricky Ortiz, D'Lo Brown ($200,000) = 57
Jim & Malcolm: Randy Orton, Big Show, Umaga, Cody Rhodes, JTG, Deuce, Big Daddy V, Snitsky ($240,000) = 34
Lawson Gun: John Cena, Shawn Michaels, The Great Khali, Hardcore Holly, Zach Ryder, Shad Gaspard, Braden Walker, Michelle McCool ($120,000) = 40
Ham & Beef: CM Punk, Ken Kennedy, Chavo Guerrero, Beth Phoenix, Mark Henry, Katie Lea Burchill, Rey Mysterio, Natalya ($0) = 13
Blowup D'z Nutz: Kane, Matt Hardy, Carlito, Santino Marella, Shelton Benjamin, Vladimir Kozlov, Jeff Hardy, Ted Dibiase ($0) = 60
Rose 666 Express: Edge, Chris Jericho, Finlay, Kofi Kingston, Lance Cade, Festus, Evan Bourne, Jesse ($0) = 21

1. Blowup D'z Nutz = 1261
2. The Job Squad = 1226
3. Ham & Beef = 1013
4. Rose 666 Express = 974
5. The Brain Busters = 941
6. Lawson Gun = 793
7. Jim & Malcolm = 669
« Last Edit: August 02, 2008, 07:23:11 PM by Hammy » Logged
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #202 on: August 02, 2008, 12:15:27 PM »

WHERE WAS KOZLOV THIS WEEK? rant

On another note, I see that Ham & Beef are slowly crawling back...

EDIT: I misread the scores and am happy to say that they have no chance (in hell). Cheesy
« Last Edit: August 02, 2008, 12:26:07 PM by BlowUpYourTitanTron » Logged

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #203 on: August 04, 2008, 11:39:34 AM »

Pop Quiz of the day, Tag Game, Yay or Nay?

After the 8th game, I was thinking about putting the game on hiatus for a short while as there is something else planned.  Talking to several people though, such as slash666, Jim, Gnrfan a lot of people don't seem to keen on it, especially compared to the singles game, one of the major reasons cited is the lack of communication between partners and some teams are essentially one man teams.  So after it's one game hiatus (Rumble-Mania), the question is, do people really want it bringing back, with the singles game, Powerslam Predictions and a new (surprise) aspect that will be brought into the singles game come 2009 I'm of the belief it may be close to having outlived its lifespan, at least for now, at the end of the day though we go with what the majority of people want.  I know D told me he wants it to stick around, so how does everyone else feel?
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #204 on: August 04, 2008, 03:13:13 PM »

HAHA u said I want it to stick around so everyone will vote against it.

I just dont see why not.

If people dont want to play and communicate with their partners, they shouldnt sign up.

Communication surely goes once teams fall into last place but by then, someone could be called team captain and in charge. I mean every tag team has the Worker etc.  Certainly there havent been many tag teams with equal partners anyhow.

Certainly it couldn't be too hard copy and paste the scores from game to game.

If u end the tag game, it basically erases any title won due to it no longer being around.

Also, u can always do my system with tag games

I make a pick, partner makes a pick, I make a pick, partner makes a pick  etc

Blowup and I did this while throwing out suggestions but it was still up to the person to pick who they wanted. THis way u dont have to wait for your partner to get online.

U pick, they pick, repeat

very fast, very easy and thats a true team as one guy isnt making every pick
« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 03:15:07 PM by D » Logged

Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #205 on: August 04, 2008, 04:15:40 PM »

I say put it on Hiatus, and to save alot of time/ work, why not just add it into the next WWE Singles Game, Think about it, next time the Singles Game is starting up before Drafting, just come up with a list of Teams, then when you draft for your singles team, the people you draft for that are combined with your partners to make your tag team up. That way it doesnt take extra time to organize or run, and you run 1/2 of your team, and you take the combined score of the two to make up the Tag Scores?

Then people put more time and work into their singles pick and the pick they make will affect their teammate. You can watch in horror as your teammate picks Shannon More with their first pick or live it up as you get a good team from your two singles teams. SO its not really a team thing as much as the two of you combined. So if you are out of the singles running you can still help your "partner" and win the Tag Gold.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 04:17:33 PM by Mr Cowbell » Logged

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #206 on: August 04, 2008, 04:19:50 PM »

I say put it on Hiatus, and to save alot of time/ work, why not just add it into the next WWE Singles Game, Think about it, next time the Singles Game is starting up before Drafting, just come up with a list of Teams, then when you draft for your singles team, the people you draft for that are combined with your partners to make your tag team up. That way it doesnt take extra time to organize or run, and you run 1/2 of your team, and you take the combined score of the two to make up the Tag Scores?

Then people put more time and work into their singles pick and the pick they make will affect their teammate. You can watch in horror as your teammate picks Shannon More with their first pick or live it up as you get a good team from your two singles teams. SO its not really a team thing as much as the two of you combined. So if you are out of the singles running you can still help your "partner" and win the Tag Gold.
hihi You'll hate to hear it but that's pretty much identical to an idea D came up with, we have a similiar format to try out come January and we'll see how that goes, it'll put a different spin on things.
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #207 on: August 04, 2008, 04:21:42 PM »

I guess me and D can be one the same page, ONE day a year.  I think it will save you alot of time organizing and running and as long as you have the TEAMS announced BEFORE Hand it would make the drafting process even more interesting.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #208 on: August 04, 2008, 04:34:36 PM »

HAHA u said I want it to stick around so everyone will vote against it.

I just dont see why not.
Dude, your the only person so far, although i've only spoken to a few that's why I mentioned it, it looks far worse if nobody wants it.

As I said the original plan was to give it a break (mainly so it doesnt get confused with the new idea I discussed with you), give it a chance to be freshened up and bring it back post mania, but the few players I talked to pretty much said they weren't bothered about it anyway, you know I've always liked it, its been of great success, I'm sure I remember a post of yours along the lines of "Hammy invented the Tag Game just so he could win a title"  hihi  There's no rush for a decision though since the next tag game is good to go once we find out who's winning this game, although it looks like it's going down to the wire...
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #209 on: August 04, 2008, 11:24:16 PM »

Raw
Charlie Haas, Chuck Palumbo, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Jamie Noble, Jillian Hall, Kelly Kelly, Layla, Matt Striker, Melina, Paul London, Robbie McAllister, Ron Simmons, Val Venis.

Smackdown
Cherry, DH Smith, Ezekiel, Funaki, Jimmy Wang Yang, Maria, Maryse, Ron "R-Truth" Killings, Shannon Moore, Victoria.

ECW
Armando Estrada, Bam Neely, Elijah Burke, James Curtis, Mike Knox, Nunzio, Stevie Richards, Super Crazy, Tommy Dreamer.

Recurring Legends
Al Snow, Barry Windham, Bart Gunn, Bastion Booger, Bob Backlund, Brooklyn Brawler, Doink The Clown, Dusty Rhodes, Flash Funk, Gangrel, Gillberg, Hulk Hogan, Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart, Kamala, Lita, Mae Young, Nikolai Volkoff, Iron Sheik, IRS, Pete Gas, Repo Man, Ric Flair, Roddy Piper, Scotty Two Hotty, Skinner, Steve Austin, Steve Blackman, Sgt. Slaughter, Sunny, Ted DiBiase Snr., The Goon, The Rock, Trish Stratus.

Ashley, Balls Mahoney, Boogeyman, Candice Michelle, Dave Taylor, Drew McIntyre, Gregory Helms, Kenny Dykstra, Kevin Thorn, Rory McAllister, Torrie Wilson, Trevor Murdoch, William Regal.

Coach, Cousin Sal, Eve Torres, Floyd Mayweather Jnr, Jerry Lawler, Jimmy Kimmel, Lena Yada, Mick Foley, Ranjin Singh, Shane Mcmahon, Tazz, Vince Mcmahon.

RAW
Mickie James = 32
Kofi Kingston = 32
Paul & Katie Lea Burchill = 5 Each
Kane = 12
John Bradshaw Layfield = 12
Chris Jericho = 12
CM Punk = 5
Matt Striker = 5
Batista = 42
John Cena = 42
Ted Dibiase = -5
Cody Rhodes = -5

The Job Squad: Triple H, Batista, John Morrison, Brian Kendrick, Curt Hawkins, Paul Burchill, Colin Delaney, Hornswoggle ($220,000) = 47
The Brain Busters: Undertaker, Montel Vontavious Porter, John Bradshaw Layfield, The Miz, Mickie James, Domino, Ricky Ortiz, D'Lo Brown ($200,000) = 44
Jim & Malcolm: Randy Orton, Big Show, Umaga, Cody Rhodes, JTG, Deuce, Big Daddy V, Snitsky ($240,000) = -5
Lawson Gun: John Cena, Shawn Michaels, The Great Khali, Hardcore Holly, Zach Ryder, Shad Gaspard, Braden Walker, Michelle McCool ($120,000) = 42
Ham & Beef: CM Punk, Ken Kennedy, Chavo Guerrero, Beth Phoenix, Mark Henry, Katie Lea Burchill, Rey Mysterio, Natalya ($0) = 10
Blowup D'z Nutz: Kane, Matt Hardy, Carlito, Santino Marella, Shelton Benjamin, Vladimir Kozlov, Jeff Hardy, Ted Dibiase ($0) = 7
Rose 666 Express: Edge, Chris Jericho, Finlay, Kofi Kingston, Lance Cade, Festus, Evan Bourne, Jesse ($0) = 44

1. The Job Squad = 1273
2. Blowup D'z Nutz = 1268
3. Ham & Beef = 1023
4. Rose 666 Express = 1018
5. The Brain Busters = 985
6. Lawson Gun = 835
7. Jim & Malcolm = 664
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #210 on: August 05, 2008, 02:01:33 PM »

Hmm, they're only 5 points ahead of us. I still have a good feeling about this game. If they could get Carlito back on TV with his new 'do, that would be nice...

I like the tag game. Giving it a break might be good but I wouldn't want to see it go completely. The idea mentioned a few posts back sounds good too.

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #211 on: August 05, 2008, 03:11:21 PM »

I feel good.

at SS right now, they  just have HHH and Batista

we have Hardy hopefully winning ECW gold, Kane will be on there, Jeff Hardy, Santino is now gonna go for IC gold and I could see him possibly winning.

So if we go into SS even or just a few points behind, I think we will take it.

HHH just had a kid, so hell, he could lose the title and take a break till Survivor Series.

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #212 on: August 05, 2008, 03:41:06 PM »

I like the tag game. Giving it a break might be good but I wouldn't want to see it go completely. The idea mentioned a few posts back sounds good too.
Well we'll give it a break at the end of the year for one game and then bring it back...
sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #213 on: August 05, 2008, 09:45:33 PM »

bid 20 for victoria nd 20 for marse, drop 4 delaney and horns if a win

The Mans Tryna Keep me down
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #214 on: August 05, 2008, 11:06:10 PM »

Raw
Charlie Haas, Chuck Palumbo, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Jamie Noble, Jillian Hall, Kelly Kelly, Layla, Matt Striker, Melina, Paul London, Robbie McAllister, Rory McAllister, Ron Simmons, Val Venis, William Regal.

Smackdown
Cherry, DH Smith, Ezekiel, Funaki, Jimmy Wang Yang, Maria, Ron "R-Truth" Killings.

ECW
Armando Estrada, Bam Neely, Colin Delaney, Elijah Burke, Hornswoggle, Mike Knox, Stevie Richards, Super Crazy, Tommy Dreamer.

Recurring Legends

Ashley, Balls Mahoney, Boogeyman, Candice Michelle, Dave Taylor, Drew McIntyre, Gregory Helms, James Curtis, Kenny Dykstra, Kevin Thorn, Nunzio, Shannon Moore, Torrie Wilson, Trevor Murdoch.

ECW
Evan Bourne = 12
Ricky Ortiz = 12
Chavo Guerrero = 5
Bam Neely = 5
Armando Estrada = 12
Tommy Dreamer = 5
Braden Walker = 12
James Curtis = 5

Smackdown
Maryse, Victoria, & Natalya = 12 Each
Michelle McCool, Cherry, & Maria = 5 Each
Curt Hawkins & Zack Ryder = 12 Each
Jimmy Wang Yang = 5
Shannon Moore = 5
Jeff Hardy = 12
Shelton Benjamin = 1
Vladimir Kozlov = 12
Jesse = 5
The Brian Kendrick = 12
Super Crazy = 5

RAW
Beth Phoenix = 12
Santino Marella = 12
Kelly Kelly = 5
Mickie James = 5
Cryme Tyme = 12 Each
The Highlanders = 5 Each
Kane = 5
Chris Jericho = 12
Jamie Noble = 5
William Regal = 12
Team Priceless = 42 Each
John Cena = -5
Batista = -5

ECW
Evan Bourne = 12
Bam Neely = 5
Finlay = 12
Tommy Dreamer = 12
Colin Delaney = 5
Armando Estrada = 5
Matt Hardy = 12
Mark Henry = 12
The In Crowd = 5 Each

The Job Squad: Triple H, Batista, John Morrison, The Brian Kendrick, Curt Hawkins, Paul Burchill, Victoria, Maryse ($180,000) = 48
The Brain Busters: Undertaker, Montel Vontavious Porter, John Bradshaw Layfield, The Miz, Mickie James, Domino, Ricky Ortiz, D'Lo Brown ($200,000) = 22
Jim & Malcolm: Randy Orton, Big Show, Umaga, Cody Rhodes, JTG, Deuce, Big Daddy V, Snitsky ($240,000) = 54
Lawson Gun: John Cena, Shawn Michaels, The Great Khali, Hardcore Holly, Zach Ryder, Shad Gaspard, Braden Walker, Michelle McCool ($120,000) = 36
Ham & Beef: CM Punk, Ken Kennedy, Chavo Guerrero, Beth Phoenix, Mark Henry, Katie Lea Burchill, Rey Mysterio, Natalya ($0) = 41
Blowup D'z Nutz: Kane, Matt Hardy, Carlito, Santino Marella, Shelton Benjamin, Vladimir Kozlov, Jeff Hardy, Ted Dibiase ($0) = 96
Rose 666 Express: Edge, Chris Jericho, Finlay, Kofi Kingston, Lance Cade, Festus, Evan Bourne, Jesse ($0) = 53

1. Blowup D'z Nutz = 1364
2. The Job Squad = 1321
3. Rose 666 Express = 1071
4. Ham & Beef = 1064
5. The Brain Busters = 1007
6. Lawson Gun = 871
7. Jim & Malcolm = 718
« Last Edit: August 12, 2008, 09:00:57 PM by Hammy » Logged
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #215 on: August 11, 2008, 11:34:04 PM »

WE almost got the titles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #216 on: August 13, 2008, 02:24:56 AM »

OH SHIT

Blowup and I are the most dominant tandem in WWE Game History if we can hang on

WWE Game Title CHECK
WWE IC Title CHECK
WWE Tag Team Titles almost a check

We are like the Four Horsemen only there are 2 of us!

Tag Game may be very close. We need a win by somebody at SS and we should be OK. As long as one guy wins we got it.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2008, 02:34:20 AM by D » Logged

Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #217 on: August 13, 2008, 07:55:11 AM »

So you're the two horsemen.... How Brokeback Mountain of you two rofl

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #218 on: August 13, 2008, 09:15:29 AM »

RAWFLCAWPTERRR rofl hihi

best post of the week ok
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #219 on: August 13, 2008, 09:55:24 AM »

HAHAHA

be careful GnrFan, its not smart to engage in a battle of wits seeing as u are unarmed!

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: