Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 12:47:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227888 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Powerslam Predictions
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Powerslam Predictions  (Read 78677 times)
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2008, 12:16:05 AM »

Night of champs is this sunday or next?

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Axl4Life
VIP

It's an Irish thing...the Guinness that is...

« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2008, 08:34:21 AM »

Night of champs is this sunday or next?
Next Sunday.

"For an organisation which is crying out for new headliners (and the experienced, talented and over Matt Hardy is as qualified as anyone else in the mid card zone for a promotion)" - Fin Martin
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2008, 08:32:24 AM »

So Hammy when does this bad boy kick off then?

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2008, 08:26:10 PM »

Well as the top post, says we kick off with Night of Champions.

You send me your predictions for match winner, method (sub, dq, pin, count out etc.) and also the match order of the card.

You also enclose your prediction for who you think will be WWE Champ by the end of November.

We just need the card finishing, I assume after RAW the IC Title match will be announced so we can go then, if a Diva's Title match is later people can PM that later if they need to.
Axl4Life
VIP

« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2008, 04:48:50 AM »

Well as the top post, says we kick off with Night of Champions.

You send me your predictions for match winner, method (sub, dq, pin, count out etc.) and also the match order of the card.

You also enclose your prediction for who you think will be WWE Champ by the end of November.

We just need the card finishing, I assume after RAW the IC Title match will be announced so we can go then, if a Diva's Title match is later people can PM that later if they need to.
As far as I know a Diva's title match has already been announced. (Mickie vs Katie Lea) so I think we're just waiting for the Intercontinental title match.

Y2J vs HBK perhaps?  Huh

"For an organisation which is crying out for new headliners (and the experienced, talented and over Matt Hardy is as qualified as anyone else in the mid card zone for a promotion)" - Fin Martin
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2008, 07:33:21 AM »

As far as I know a Diva's title match has already been announced. (Mickie vs Katie Lea)
No, that's the Women's I'm talking about the NEW Diva's Title they are having on Smackdown.
Axl4Life
VIP

« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2008, 04:29:44 PM »

As far as I know a Diva's title match has already been announced. (Mickie vs Katie Lea)
No, that's the Women's I'm talking about the NEW Diva's Title they are having on Smackdown.

I didn't think there was talk of adding a New Diva's Title, I thought the idea was to move the Womens Title to another brand?

There has been some talk of moving the Womens Title to either ECW or Smackdown but no official decision has been made just yet. Vince feels that both of those brands need something to distinguish them from what Raw offers and the Womens Title just may be the answer to that.

Source: Pwmania

Axl4Life
VIP

« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2008, 08:42:10 AM »

Judging by the taping results, there doesn't seem to be any more progress on the Intercontinental title either, so I'm assuming it won't be defended at the ppv?

Is it safe to pm our picks to you now then Hammy?

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2008, 08:53:31 AM »

Judging by the taping results, there doesn't seem to be any more progress on the Intercontinental title either, so I'm assuming it won't be defended at the ppv?

Is it safe to pm our picks to you now then Hammy?

I think he'll face someone, maybe a mystery opponent like, who knows but, and this goes for everyone, you can pm me your picks now, what you pm me can be changed by yourself anytime before the ppv, change your mind, re-pm your predictions, so if a IC match is added, you then send along your prediction for that and tell me where it goes in your match order.

Oh and everyone don't forget to include your prediction for WWE Champ at the end of November this year for 50 bonus points.

Any queries pm me.

Here are things, as they stand:

« Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 09:51:56 AM by Hammy » Logged
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2008, 12:12:36 PM »

For those wondering, Chris Jericho is still scheduled to defend the IC title at the Night of Champions PPV this Sunday. According to Figure Four Online, it looks like they will set up a mystery opponent for Jericho, which may or may not end up being Shawn Michaels.

If this match is announced in the next few days, those who have already sent me their predictions will need to send their prediction for this match and also state where it goes in the match order.  If the match isn't announced, but happens on the show then obviously it won't be counted.
To update on this, half the people who have made their predictions have put this match in and half haven't. So I ask all who haven't put it in to put it in (I'll pm your lists back to you)

Simply put: Chris Jericho vs Mystery Opponent.  So you predict the usual, winner and by what means, there are no bonuses for guessing who it is.

Also because it's late notice and I've already received a lot of lists, if wwe.com announces any matches Sunday they will NOT count.

Also predicting the we all get erections watching the women's match doesnt get you any bonus points either....you know who you are (And no it wasn't D who predicted that) Tongue
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2008, 12:48:52 PM »

predicting the we all get erections watching the women's match doesnt get you any bonus points either....you know who you are (And no it wasn't D who predicted that) Tongue

It was Evo wasn't it?

(Do I get any points for that?)

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2008, 01:05:29 PM »

predicting the we all get erections watching the women's match doesnt get you any bonus points either....you know who you are (And no it wasn't D who predicted that) Tongue

It was Evo wasn't it?

No.

(Because it wasn't him! Tongue )
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2008, 01:07:47 PM »

It was Evo wasn't it?

No.

(Because it wasn't him! Tongue )

It's gotta have been Jim (I get points for that don't I?) hihi

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2008, 01:12:00 PM »

^Tis too crude a joke to be made by Jim (Tongue). I reckon it was slash666 and he's trying to cover his tracks.

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2008, 02:21:16 PM »

Also predicting the we all get erections watching the women's match doesnt get you any bonus points either....you know who you are (And no it wasn't D who predicted that) Tongue

My god someone has their mind in the WWE gutter

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2008, 03:15:41 PM »

Didn't they announce on smackdown that the new diva's title match was going to be at NOC ?  With nattie neidhart vs. an oppenent not yet named by vickie guerrero. smoking

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2008, 05:47:18 PM »

Come on!, put us out of our misery, I'm curious as well. Was it me?

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2008, 06:14:22 PM »

Didn't they announce on smackdown that the new diva's title match was going to be at NOC ?  With nattie neidhart vs. an oppenent not yet named by vickie guerrero. smoking

For whats it worth WWE.com doesnt have anything about the Divas title up there,

The Wrestling Observer/Figure Four Online is reporting that the original plan for the Night of Champions PPV this Sunday was to have Jeff Hardy be Chris Jericho's mystery opponent for the WWE Intercontinental Title. It's possible they may have changed these plans since the draft....

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2008, 06:19:34 PM »

Really? Whoops. I just PM'd my predictions using, ahem... Wikipedia. They reckon we've got Natalya vs. McCool on our hands. Not the case? Whoops...

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2008, 06:36:07 PM »

Really? Whoops. I just PM'd my predictions using, ahem... Wikipedia. They reckon we've got Natalya vs. McCool on our hands. Not the case? Whoops...
I've received to many prediction lists now, asking everyone to resend them if i say only got half is like unfair, I'm still awaiting a few people to resend theirs including Jericho.

It's annoying they couldn't announce the whole card making this easy like.

Great to see you are ruled by wikipedia.

Most of my google searches start....

*Insert TV Show Name* Wiki.....ENTER!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: