Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 05:41:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227882 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Powerslam Predictions
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Powerslam Predictions  (Read 78645 times)
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #280 on: October 28, 2008, 06:12:03 PM »

As long as HHH retains at SS, Cowbell should have no problem winning this game.

Hey D your link for my Avatar is broken...

As for HHH retaining when a match is worth 10 for the winner and 5 for method of win, there is probalby good 200-300 points left at the last 2 ppvs, I think it can be anyones game at this point, I need to make sure I am leading Izzy after the SS and get HHH points and go into the last ppv with atleast a 50 point lead. WWE is trying to hard to be unpredictable, afteral CM Punk was on the cyber sunday poster and he wasnt even in a match on the ppv.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
A Private Eye
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #281 on: October 28, 2008, 06:21:50 PM »

WWE is trying to hard to be unpredictable, afteral CM Punk was on the cyber sunday poster and he wasnt even in a match on the ppv.

hihi Yep I got fooled by that one.

If Carlsberg made GNR and VR forums.............they'd probably have made www.gnrevolution.com
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #282 on: October 28, 2008, 07:03:49 PM »

Id like to think Cyber Sunday is rigged, but after Sunday, I'm not so sure it is.

I think they do try to lead u into the direction they want but I think Miz/Morrison vs Cryme Tyme was a shocker to everybody which is why the titles switched hands last night. They were booked and meant to switch on CS.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #283 on: October 28, 2008, 07:21:14 PM »

If it was rigged, which it's not, then a few years ago when HBK got injured on the RAW before the event (when it was on Tuesdays), they'd of rigged the voting to keep him out of the Main Event.  He fought the whole match on one leg.

The only rigged thing about it is they give you very similiar choices, or fix it so they know which you will choose.

I mean they knew who'd get the ECW title shot, Henry's a heel and Finlay's crowd reaction are nothing compared to Bourne's.

Even though they KNEW Austin would be Guest Referee, since the others did run-in's anyway it didn't matter.

Just like the Big Show vs Undertaker match didn't matter, they would of used that finish for every one of those match choices.

As for the Tag Matches that was a surprise, although a minor one.  The chosen guys appeared on TWO of the three tv shows last week and both have segments on wwe.com they get more air time and everyone secretly likes The Miz (you know it!)

Look at Santino's did it matter?  Whoever got picked they would of done a quick skit, had a quick match and then the other two would have come down and beat him up.

It's not like they say, ok Chris Jericho vs (and you pick the opponent); HBK, Batista or CM Punk.
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #284 on: October 29, 2008, 07:24:27 PM »

Being Rigged or not, is what my downfall was.

I know the fans wouldnt of voted in Mark Henry, but I couldnt see WWE pushing Evan towards the ECW title.

Also I know Hardy was going to get voted in, but I thought fan wise and wwe wise they would of gotten Kozlov involed in a 3 way. Why not get him involved Hardy has been on the last 2 ppvs against HHH, about time to get someone new involved, From RR to know he has been involved in what 3 or 4 World Championship matches.

Diva costume? OK we now have 2 Fricken womens titles, if you cant get an even match on a ppv with 1 get rid of 1 of them, Why waste PPV on this.

Jericho Vs Bastita, I think everyone knew Stone Cold was getting picked. But I just didnt think a Face Batista would be winning, I thought with RKO coming Back and Cena and Jericho having just won the title and looking weak the last few weeks on Raw Jericho would prevail. I guess it will be RKO and Bastita fueding next.

Santino Vs Honky TOnk predictable match, to be honest though having the honk o meter at like 5-6 weeks, why have him loose to Honky TOnk so early? It would make sense for this angle farther down the line when he looks to be breaking the Honky Tonk mans record.

Tag Match, with Punk on the cover I thought for sure he would of been selected in, I couldnt believe MnM, I think and agree that everyone likes the Miz a little bit, I am just waiting for MnM to get the titles back, Miz is loved so much and isnt a great singles wrestler he needs someone to help carry him. MnM, Tag Champions in 09! I wouldnt mind seeing them fued with Punk and Kofi.

I was disappointed in this PPV for it being the people choice ppv. I hope there is some good build up fueds leading to SS,

Build up of Kozlov for a HHH vs Kozlov fued, Hell HHH hasnt fought one true Main Eventer at a PPV yet.

Bastita vs RKO, after how weak they have made Jericho look for the last month I dont want to see him headling a PPV.

Traditional SS Match with ECW (Dreamer, Finlay, Miz, Morrison) vs SD (Colons, Shelton, Kendrick) vs Raw (Rey, Santino, Priceless) or something along the such with Faces and Heels from each brand.

Cage mathc with UT and BS to end the fued.

HBK and Jericho fueding going the next step.

Something along them lines.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #285 on: November 19, 2008, 08:14:44 PM »

This is gonna be a fucking nightmare to predict

Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #286 on: November 22, 2008, 08:35:05 AM »

This is impossible!

...the title matches should be great, I dont think any of us really knows the outcome

After all - Cena SHOULD win and Triple H SHOULD win

...after all its Triple H vs Undertaker at 'Mania for the title

...and all this promo for Cena would be daft without him winning the title

...but this is WWE, and they dont do anything that makes sense

I half expect Ric Flair to win the title confused

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #287 on: November 22, 2008, 09:20:44 AM »

WWE World Heavyweight Title Match: Triple H (c) vs Vladimir Kozlov vs Jeff Hardy

World Heavyweight Title Match: Chris Jericho (c) vs John Cena

Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Match: Team Batista (Batista, R-Truth, CM Punk, Kofi Kingston & Matt Hardy) vs Team Orton (Randy Orton, William Regal, Cody Rhodes, Mark Henry & Shelton Benjamin)

Casket Match: Undertaker vs Big Show

Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Match: Team HBK (Shawn Michaels, The Great Khali, Rey Mysterio & Cryme Tyme) vs Team JBL (John Bradshaw Layfield, MVP, John Morrison, The Miz & Kane)

Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Match: Team Smackdown (Michelle McCool, Maria, Victoria, Natalya, Maryse) vs Team RAW (Beth Phoenix, Mickie James, Jillian, Kelly Kelly & Candice Michelle)

So It's a usual case of picking the winners and how.

For the Triple Threat (Who goes over who).

The two singles matches, in the World Title one, who wins and how, in the Casket Match simply....who wins.

Now for the 3 Traditional Survivor Series Matches.  I want to know which team wins.  And who from the winning team eliminates who from the losing team last (and obviously the method...pin/sub/count out).

Example.  Tradish Diva Match:  Team Raw wins.  Beth Phoenix submits Michelle McCool.

And obviously we still have the match order bonus.

Predictions Received
Izzy
D
BlowUpYourVideo
Mr Cowbell
Evolution
slash666
w.axl.rose
Jim
A Private Eye
Gnrfan

Predictions Still to Come
Axl4Life
high_times
« Last Edit: November 23, 2008, 07:54:44 PM by Hammy » Logged
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #288 on: November 22, 2008, 10:13:03 AM »

If I get any decent points from this PPV, it'll be a miracle. Shocked

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #289 on: November 23, 2008, 02:01:58 PM »

Cheesy
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #290 on: November 23, 2008, 02:08:13 PM »

You've out done yourself there Hammy,

Its amazing what google & microsoft paint can do for you these days   hihi

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #291 on: November 23, 2008, 02:46:42 PM »

this throws a wrench into the game.

So can I change my prediction since the PPV hasn't started yet?

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #292 on: November 23, 2008, 08:09:33 PM »

Survivor Series

Opening Match: Shawn Michaels, Cryme Tyme, The Great Khali & Rey Mysterio defeated John Bradshaw Layfield, John Morrison, The Miz, Kane & MVP (HBK pinned Morrison)

Team HBK: D (HBK pins JBL), Jim (Mysterio pins Kane), Izzy (Mysterio pins Kane), BlowUpYourVideo (HBK pins MVP), Cowbell (HBK pins MVP), A Private Eye (Mysterio pins JBL), slash666 (HBK pins MVP), Evolution (HBK pins JBL), w.axl.rose (Mysterio pins JBL)
Team JBL: Gnrfan (JBL pins HBK)

2nd Match: RAW Divas (Beth Phoenix, Mickie James, Jillian, Candice Michelle & Kelly Kelly) defeated Smackdown Divas (Michelle McCool, Maryse, Natalya, Victoria & Maria) (Beth pinned Maryse)

Team Smackdown: Jim (McCool pins Beth), Izzy (McCool pins Beth)
Team RAW: D (Beth pins McCool), Gnrfan (Beth pins McCool), BlowUpYourVideo (Beth pins McCool), Cowbell (Beth pins McCool), A Private Eye (Beth pins Maria), slash666 (Mickie pins Victoria), Evolution (Beth pins Maria), w.axl.rose (Beth pins Maria)

3rd Match: Casket Match: Undertaker defeated Big Show

Undertaker: D, Jim, Izzy, BlowUpYourVideo, Cowbell, A Private Eye, Evolution, w.axl.rose
Big Show: Gnrfan, slash666

4th Match: Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, Mark Henry, Shelton Benjamin, William Regal defeated Batista, CM Punk, Kofi Kingston, R-Truth, Matt Hardy (Orton pins Batista)

Team Orton ? D (Orton pins Hardy), Izzy (Orton pins Batista), BlowUpYourVideo (Orton pins Batista), A Private Eye (Orton pins Batista), slash666 (Orton pins Punk), Evolution (Orton pins Batista), w.axl.rose (Orton pins Batista)
Team Batista ? Gnrfan (Orton Counted Out), Jim (Batista pins Henry), Cowbell (Batista pins Rhodes)

5th Match: WWE Heavyweight Title Match: Edge defeated Triple H (c) and Vladimir Kozlov in a Triple Threat Match.  (Edge pins Triple H)

Edge ? D (Edge pins Kozlov)
Triple H ? Jim (Triple H pins Hardy), Izzy (Triple H pins Kozlov), BlowUpYourVideo (Triple H pins Kozlov), Cowbell (Triple H pins Hardy), Evolution (Triple H pins Hardy)
Jeff Hardy ? Gnrfan (Hardy pins Kozlov), slash666 (Hardy pins Triple H), w.axl.rose (Hardy pins Kozlov)
Vladimir Kozlov ? A Private Eye (Kozlov pins Triple H)

Main Event: World Heavyweight Title Match: John Cena defeated Chris Jericho (c) (pinfall)

Chris Jericho ? BlowUpYourVideo (pinfall), w.axl.rose (pinfall)
John Cena ? D (DQ), Gnrfan (DQ), Jim (Submission), Izzy (pinfall), Cowbell (DQ), A Private Eye (pinfall), slash666 (DQ), Evolution (pinfall)

Match Order

1: Batista/Orton: Jim
Raw vs Smackdown Divas: w.axl.rose, Evolution, A Private Eye, Izzy
HBK/JBL: slash666, Cowbell, BlowUpYourVideo, Gnrfan, D

2. RAW vs Smackdown Divas: Jim, slash666, Cowbell, BlowUpYourVideo, Gnrfan, D
HBK/JBL: w.axl.rose, Evolution, A Private Eye, Izzy
Batista/Orton: Evolution

3. Cena vs Jericho: Jim
Casket Match: w.axl.rose, slash666, A Private Eye, Cowbell, BlowUpYourVideo, Gnrfan, D
Batista/Orton:  Izzy
HBK/JBL: Evolution

4. HBK/JBL: Jim
Batista/Orton: w.axl.rose, slash666, A Private Eye, Cowbell, BlowUpYourVideo, Gnrfan, D
Casket Match: Evolution, Izzy

5. Trips/Hardy/Kozlov: Jim, w.axl.rose, slash666, A Private Eye, Cowbell, BlowUpYourVideo, Izzy, Gnrfan
Cena vs Jericho: Evolution, D

6. Casket Match: Jim
Cena vs Jericho: w.axl.rose, slash666, A Private Eye, Cowbell, BlowUpYourVideo, Izzy, Gnrfan
Trips/Hardy/Kozlov: Evolution, D

Survivor Series Leaderboard
1. Mr Cowbell = 99
2. D = 96
3. BlowUpYourVideo = 93
4. slash666 = 89
5. A Private Eye = 84
6. Evolution = 78
7. w.axl.rose = 69
8. Izzy = 63
9. Gnrfan = 57
10. Jim = 39

slash666, Cowbell, BlowUpYourVideo and Gnrfan all got the match order bonus.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2008, 11:11:23 PM by Hammy » Logged
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #293 on: November 23, 2008, 11:03:07 PM »

Current Leaderboard
1. Mr Cowbell = 567
2. Izzy = 528
3. A Private Eye = 515
4. BlowUpYourVideo = 481
5. Evolution = 472
6. Gnrfan = 453
7. D = 438
8. slash666 = 420
9. Jim = 372
10. w.axl.rose = 300

11. Axl4Life = 274
12. high_times = 208
13. Plitt-Mania = 114
14. McGann = 45

Join us December 14th for.....

w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #294 on: November 23, 2008, 11:06:24 PM »

match two you have smackdown defeating raw divas, it was the other way around.  ok
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #295 on: November 25, 2008, 07:18:00 PM »

I would just like to Personally thank the Egotisticall HHH for Dropping the Title one PPV too early. He couldnt hold onto it for another week to get me my 50 bonus points, now Slash will get them with Edge. I took a guess with HHH retaining the WWE title while going to smackdown. It looked to be a lock at the last two prior PPVs. I was hoping to go into the last PPV with a decent lead plus my 50 HHH points. He couldnt lay a little more blueblood pipe into Stephanie and keep the title one more week. A Small 39 Point Lead. I started from the wire with a lead and could of sealed the deal with a good SS and a Triple H win, If I loose at Armageddon, I will blame it all on the Mr Hump the Bosses Daughter to gaurentee a lifelong contract. He sure has come along way from Jobbing to the Ultimate Warrior at WM.

Screw You Hunter.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #296 on: November 25, 2008, 07:41:18 PM »

Nah, there is no way u are losing this game.

BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #297 on: November 26, 2008, 04:04:58 PM »

Good to see I wasn't the only one who predicted Michaels to pin MVP.

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #298 on: November 27, 2008, 04:15:08 PM »

Good to see I wasn't the only one who predicted Michaels to pin MVP.

I was thinking WWE would give us a little hope build up to MVP before HBK knocks him out for the win, the way they are abusing MVP they should let the greatest free agent of all time and release him so he can go to TNA or somewhere where he isnt a complete jobber.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #299 on: November 27, 2008, 06:59:41 PM »

the way they are abusing MVP they should let the greatest free agent of all time and release him so he can go to TNA or somewhere where he isnt a complete jobber.
Well, he used to be in TNA, he was a jobber  Grin
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: