Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 06:24:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227890 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  Manowar official thread
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Manowar official thread  (Read 5720 times)
Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2005, 02:56:17 PM »

What have you never heard of the movie This Is Spinal Tap?? Its a total classic, one of the funniest movies ever made.

nope, never. tell me about it

Excuse me standing on one leg, I'm half-caste. Explain yuself wha u mean when u say half-caste, u mean when picasso, mix red and green is a half caste canvas?
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2005, 03:10:17 PM »

This Is Spinal Tap is a comedy that came out in the 80's.  It spoofs metal and rock bands from the era.  It stars Michael McKeon, Harry Shearer, and Christopher Guest as an old British metal band, Spinal Tap and Rob Reiner as a guy who's doing a documentary on them.  It follows the band around on a tour and all kinds of funny shit happens.  I really can't believe you've never seen it before.  Its a total classic.  I recomend you see it as soon as possible.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2005, 02:33:32 PM »

i asked people and they dont have a clue. bare in mind, im not from the 80s. i was born 1990

Excuse me standing on one leg, I'm half-caste. Explain yuself wha u mean when u say half-caste, u mean when picasso, mix red and green is a half caste canvas?
Skeletor
Paha keisari
Legend

Oyez! Oyez!

« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2005, 02:57:54 PM »

i asked people and they dont have a clue. bare in mind, im not from the 80s. i was born 1990

N00b Grin

This is what he'd always known
The promise of something greater beyond the water's final horizon
Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2005, 01:40:47 PM »

N00b Grin

what duz N00b mean?

Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2005, 04:52:21 PM »

seriously, wat is N00b?HuhHuhHuhHuh

Skeletor
Paha keisari
Legend

Oyez! Oyez!

« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2005, 03:53:38 PM »

If you really wanted to know, why didn't you google it? I just can't understand how helpless some people are... Anyways, a n00b is a newbie, generally used about a person that's new to a game or an online community. 'Twas a joke, saying you're new because you were born in the 90s.. but the joke is pretty much ruined now, because I had to overexplain it Undecided

This is what he'd always known
The promise of something greater beyond the water's final horizon
Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2005, 12:21:43 PM »

If you really wanted to know, why didn't you google it? I just can't understand how helpless some people are... Anyways, a n00b is a newbie, generally used about a person that's new to a game or an online community. 'Twas a joke, saying you're new because you were born in the 90s.. but the joke is pretty much ruined now, because I had to overexplain it Undecided

o well. shit happens.

Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2005, 12:40:27 PM »

Is it true Demaio and Eric Adams had a fight with Bruce Dickinson and Eric got stabbed in his shoulder from 1987 gig?

Walk
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2005, 04:18:26 PM »

I don't know about that, but I've heard Twisted Sister and Manowar once had an argument, Dee Snider offered to fight, and none of the Manowar guys took up the challenge.  rofl The whole macho image thing Manowar have makes the whole thing even funnier. But Dee is like 6 feet tall, so...
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: